Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due September 2013 Rss

yea i have a big gap to my youngest is 8yrs old, i feel so scared as i just dnt feel preg at all and after my last MC its hard not to worry i have sum breast tenderness but cums n goes got a dating scan nxt week so hopeing to put my mind at ease
deepsouth wrote:
Hi ladies, I would love to join you all, I just found out two days ago that I'm pregnant, due date around the 20 sep but have to get a dating scan to confirm, look forward to getting to know u all and share our journey to motherhood together, has anybody set up a due sep Facebook page yet?

There is a page on facebook but i think its world wide.
With my last son the group on huggies made a secret group on facebook so it was easier to keepup with posts ect, it was fantastic, we still have ou group and are all quite close. I think its a wonderful idea (but thats my opinion) <3
quote post="3322552" name="Nayt have to remember to log on all the time.
not sure what happened to that post lol was just trying to say that I think the fb group is a good idea too smile
Hi ladies, Juat found out I am due in september. Very excited that finally after 15 months baby #4 is coming smile I love kids! hope to chat with you all during our time together

DD 03, DS 06, DS 09, EDD 30/09/13

I just created a fb group. It's 100% secret and private. If anyone wants to look me up I can add you, my name is 'Rebecca Payne' my profile pic is a brown/sepia photo of me kissing my youngest boy. My fb email to add me is-
mick_beck_05@yahoo.com.au
smile

I just found u on fb banana and added u as a friend. smile the fb page is a great idea. I just have to share some great news I got today, my bestie is expecting her second baby too. Our sons are 4 months apart, mine the eldest. She is 10 weeks so these bubs will be about 4 weeks apart. Super excited!!!! smile

Hi banana, I just added u as a friend on Facebook too, my name is Alisha

I've also just sent a friend request to you banana - thanks for setting up. I'm still in regular contact with all the girls from my first Huggies group with my son who is 2.5 now smile

That's cool about your friend ClareBear! I'm out of psynch (sp?) with my friends as most of them have just had their seconds. Haven't had any drinking buddies for so long, and now I'm out of action again!

I almost threw up in Coles today, and when I didn't feel like throwing up, I felt like passing out. I didn't have any ms with my boys, so not quite sure how to deal with it.

Had my hcg levels measured again yesterday as my first test came back 23, which I know is really low. I was about 4 weeks or maybe just over. Not sure when I ov'd. Really hoping to get some good results back tomorrow. Did a digital test this morning, and it came back Pregnant 2-3 weeks, which is a relief as it was 1-2 weeks on Monday. So def gone up smile I hate all the stressing in the first trimester!

That's great about your friend Clare, I always miss being pregnant with my friends, although my last pregnancy (the one I lost) I had THREE friends all pregnant with me all within 2 weeks, one friend even had the same due date. I'm really glad I'm pregnant now, as they are all due in march and seeing everyone have theirs when I lost mine, I think would've been a lot harder to deal with.

Em, Clare & Alisha- I have added you smile I'm still great friends with my past due in groups as well. I think as long as they don't get too big then it's always nice and personal and easy to get to know each other.

We went out on the boat this morning with the kids, it is seriously a miracle that I didn't see my breakfast again. I usually get sea sick at the best of times and thought that the pregnancy would make it worse for sure. So far no morning sickness and I am 7 weeks today smile

Banana_Overdose wrote:
I just created a fb group. It's 100% secret and private. If anyone wants to look me up I can add you, my name is 'Rebecca Payne' my profile pic is a brown/sepia photo of me kissing my youngest boy. My fb email to add me is-
mick_beck_05@yahoo.com.au
smile

Have added you as a friend I have a dog in a toy car for my profile picture.

Hey banana i just added you my profile pic is of me and my gurl friend cheers amanda smile
Sign in to follow this topic