Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due September 2013 Rss

Oh Phoebe, i really hope everything is ok. fx.

Im from near Cairns (Queensland)

T&J - I didnt show until 20wks with my first, and was shocked when i started to get a belly at 5 wks. This one, i can tell but only becuase i've been watching my belly, and its only if i pull up my shirt. I'm thinkin this one will be a boy so its probably the way i carry (2nd pregnancy was a girl), maybe the same for you?

With boobs filling, Dh had a 'grab' of mine today, and he says 'wow they're fuller and gotten bigger already', so im guessing im going to get massive boobs again (size 12 body, and 14DD boobs wen pregnant) they were tender the other day.

Elements wrote:
Bek21 wrote:
chch newzealand

same smile (well... close, im on the outskirts)
awww sounds gd im in avonside how many children do you have ?
My boobs have def got bigger. Got fitted the other day and I'm a 10DD! I'm only an 8-10 in clothes. So I was a little shocked, although most of it is probably excess skin rolled up in a ball from the 48months of breastfeeding I've done :/

I'm from Mt Isa!

Phoebe, hope all goes well and you don't have much spotting anymore!

I am very tired with this pregnancy (tiredness was never an issue with my DD), little bit of cramping which is normal for me and soooo bloated! I actually look pregnant and not even 5 weeks! I think I will definitely have trouble keeping this pregnancy from everyone! Hopefully I can just keep covering up with loose clothing haha! Oh well smile

Is anyone finding out the sex of their babies????

im not that tired and not really many pregy sign hmmmm well boobs a wee bit tender off n on nothing major tho and yes i will be finding out as my youngest is 8 and i have 2 boys and a girl and would love a wee girl lol and so would my DD smile
I live in Bowral, NSW. I too am having issues with clothes feeling tighter and I'm only 5 weeks. I have started feeling off in the evenings after dinner; different from last two pregnancies; with DS I had no morning sickness and DD I had it in the morning when I first woke up. Tired already, but I do have 2 rather active kids to chase after. My sister and her family are still visiting from Xmas festivities and my DH and I have decided we will tell them with my parents over the weekend before they go home to Perth. So excited to see there reaction. Anyone got great phrases they have used to drop the news?

mrnin all well im feeling pretty dwn today im really worried about my weight ths yr was for me to lose weight then got a BFP but i want that but im so scared of gtg even biger sitting around a nz size 14 and 88kg discusting i way everyday and yes many say u shldnt but i need to it helps me were gng dwn now a big jump of over a kg today whats hapening why has ths hapened ??? has any1 got ne good tips for me to help watch my weight i wrk as a caregiver so moving around and i try and walk i were runing up till xmas break my bad lol but even tho dr says i still can i just dnt want to silly i know but scared it will make me MC again, hope you all have a great day smile
I feel dreadful today. I think im gunna hurl. soo seedy. oh man. and I have to take my DD to swimming soon.
[quote So excited to see there reaction. Anyone got great phrases they have used to drop the news?[/quote]

I went to tell my grandmother and auntie yesterday, and we were talking about fishing, i chickened out in telling them this way but was going to say.... talking about sea men, im pregnant XD

Bek21 wrote:
mrnin all well im feeling pretty dwn today im really worried about my weight ths yr was for me to lose weight then got a BFP but i want that but im so scared of gtg even biger sitting around a nz size 14 and 88kg discusting i way everyday and yes many say u shldnt but i need to it helps me were gng dwn now a big jump of over a kg today whats hapening why has ths hapened ??? has any1 got ne good tips for me to help watch my weight i wrk as a caregiver so moving around and i try and walk i were runing up till xmas break my bad lol but even tho dr says i still can i just dnt want to silly i know but scared it will make me MC again, hope you all have a great day smile

Hi Bek

I know the feeling! I was trying to lose weight too before we fell pregnant again but it happened a little bit sooner than expected!

I was doing losebabyweight.com.au and they have yummy recipes and smoothies but obviously you shouldn't diet whilst pregnant however you can still continue eating healthy from the menu plans and have the smoothies as a snack, not as a meal ie. Breakfast/Lunch. You can put whatever fruit, nuts, oats, and milk/soy/rice milk in the smoothies, they're so yummy and very filling. They're also caffiene free. Anyway just thought I would tell everyone about this is if weight gain is an issue before, during or after pregnancy! Oh and its safe to do whilst breastfeeding!

For the moment, I am still able to eat whatever I want, morning sickness hasn't kicked in yet so I'm making the most of it and have a wide variety or food groups in my diet. I just bought a book called 'Pregnancy Essentials' from the newsagency in the magazine section and it is fantastic! Has everything with eating, exercising and really great information about what to expect. Its amazing how you can forget some things!

Hope this helps?

Congrats Keeki and all the other ladies who have the BFP.

We live in Scarsdale which is just outside of Ballarat in Victoria.

So busy in hear it is great:)
Hope everyone is doing well

Just booked my dating scan for the 29th of jan. Was hoping to have it a lot sooner but they usually are not that busy and I clearly procrastinated too long. Grr. That's like an extra week and a half a have to wait. Dammit. Oh well.

Sign in to follow this topic