Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due April 2013 Rss

u probably will only see a bean and maybe if ur lucky a heatbeat.... 12 weeks u can see soooo much more
Thanks girls.

Forgot to mention feeling light headed and dizzy, and nauseous when I haven't eaten for a while! I guess I do have a few symptoms lol, I am so naive. Last pregnancy nausea hit really bad from about 6 weeks, could not stand the smell of food cooking, would have to stand outside in the fresh air while hubby did the cooking!

What do you girls think about caffeine? Do you drink decaffeinated tea/coffee, or just lower your consumption?

smile

i think 1 cup of coffee a day should be fine... ive gone off caffeine with this pregnancy lol
Hi guys!
Im hesitant to join this so early on but its good to have other ppl to bounce things off...
Im 5 weeks pregnant today so my calculations put me due on April 8th!

I just commented in another thread about random bad cramping that lasts about 10-15 mins-anyone else experience this?

hope everyone is going well smile
I have been having the same cramping. Sometimes it can be quite painful! Been having it for nearly a week now. I guess as long as it is not accompanied by any bleeding you should be fine. Must be growing pains from the uterus stretching!! I had this last pregnancy as well and didnt realise I was pregnant. Is this your first child? Jess
Proud Mummy To Be! wrote:
I have been having the same cramping. Sometimes it can be quite painful! Been having it for nearly a week now. I guess as long as it is not accompanied by any bleeding you should be fine. Must be growing pains from the uterus stretching!! I had this last pregnancy as well and didnt realise I was pregnant. Is this your first child? Jess

yip sure is first time.
I came off pill in April, started trying in June and here we are. very excited/nervous/overwhelmed/terrified all at once...
was really quite painful but not constant so i guess that ok too? and totally letting me know what im in for with labour i guess too hehe
jeshka wrote:
11th april, soo excited i cant wait, i will actually be 7 weeks at the scan i cant wait

Based on my LMP i'm due the 11th too grin grin i'm holding out until 6-7-8ish weeks though to make sure i see something lol!!

Still having cramping, nothing major just very aware of it, my DP thinks its because I know what to feel for this time... He did jokingly say perhaps there might be two in there lol! But i'm very doubtful, have been doing the clearblue digital tests and the weeks they put me is exactly where i am, id assume if there was more than one the HCG levels would be higher lol... Well thats what im thinking anyway haha
~whatwasithinking!~ wrote:
Based on my LMP i'm due the 11th too grin grin i'm holding out until 6-7-8ish weeks though to make sure i see something lol!!

haha thats a coincidence
MY Birthday is the 11th LOL.... hoping this Bubba is here before my bday smile
I just got my BFP this morning ...This would mean we are due in April 2013.
Around the time of my birthday!
Very early days but still very excited!
Hi Ladies
I got my BFP a week or so ago now and my due date is the 9th April, am 5 weeks today. I also have a 21 month old daughter. Booked in today for dating / check scan at 8 weeks and got all paperwork from the doc which made it all so real.
Hope you all are feeling ok, i'm pretty tired and very achy down there but apart from that all ok so far. Although MS didnt kick in till about 6 weeks with DD so am making the most of it. smile
Today I had my first real day of feeling full on pregnant, morning sickness, nauseas all day, could only eat marmite sandwiches and ice blocks and tired as all hell- I was stoked! Hoping that means this is a strong little one! Hope everyone else is feeling to shit!!
Sign in to follow this topic