Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due Sept 2012 Lock Rss

Hi girls,

I had my scan this morning. Such a nerve racking experience when you've m/c'd before. My fiance could see the screen but i couldn't and all I could go by was his confused looks! Anyway, turned out great. Our little bean had a heart beat and we are 7 weeks and 3 days today. Phew! Can't wait to get to 13 weeks so we can tell people. Getting pretty hard to hide with all the horrendous morning sickness though!

How's everyone else going? Has anyone else had a scan yet? Any more symptoms rearing their ugly heads? I've had a massive outbreak of pimples today. I NEVER get pimples!! Bizarre. Other than that... tired, nausea and I can definitely feel my pants getting tighter, I don't care what anyone says! Oh, and I'm now due 1st of September... so I just scrape into this thread!!

Anyway, hope you are all well ladies and here's to an amazing adventure together!
That's great about your scan Purplepossum!!! I have my first OB appointment on Friday but I'll only be about 4 weeks so I think it'll be too early to see/hear anything which will be disappointing sad

Sasha - maybe your baby bump is making an early appearance?? lol. Although I think I have looked a little bloated the belly the last couple of days but I'm not sure if its just in my head!!

Kubota - glad you have your due date!!! lol

I've had no symptoms at all as yet but I didn't start to feel tired or get nauseous until around 7 weeks last time.

take care XX

Hi everyone,
I would love to join the group too. I am due 16th September am very excited!

This is my 2nd - I have a 2 year old daughter too.

I hope everyone is doing well, I am not looking forward to the impending morning sickness (it was terrible with dd).

Looking forward to hearing everyones updates in the months to come smile
Hi,
Found out last week that we are expecting baby #3. Hubby is a little disappointed as we had't seriously started trying. First time without anything and we fall! Wish it had been that easy with my other 2. I have 2 boys, 2 1/2 and 10mths. From my calculations I'm due around the 18th. Off to the docs today to start everything rolling. Starting to feel sick at night when I go to bed....bit weird and am very very tired! Would love to join the facebook page, I seem to be better on there than on here (Janita Reardon). I have a feeling this is going to be long pregnancy.....I want to know what I'm having already. After having 2 boys, I would love a girl, have a feeling it is another boy. Hope everyone is coping alright.
hi everyone, i to am due in september although i am yet to confirm with the doctor. Like Hollie i am scared of this journey as i lost my baby boy at 20 weeks in august 2011. its terrible to say, but i feel like there is now no point in a pregnancy that u can relax, bad things dont always happen to others, it can happen to yourself. We had a perfect pregnancy until 18 weeks when we found out that he was to sick for our world. on the the other hand i have a gorgeous now 3year old who we are so proud of. i just pray that my little rainbow baby stays with us this time.
Hi everyone!
I am so super excited to be joining you. I got my long awaited BFP on Monday! Naturally, I've done a HPT every day since then (as you do) and the light line is now a nice dark one smile I am hoping and praying that this little bub sticks!

A little bit about me ~ I am Melanie 29, DH is 31, and this is our first bub, after 2 heartbreaking miscarriages last year. I really believe this is our "third time lucky" sticky baby. I am so looking forward to getting to know you all, and to sharing this journey with you over the next 8 months.

I'm not sure if anyone has started a "due date" list, so I will start one here. Add yourself to the list smile

~*Due in September 2012 *~
24 - mel-O

Hey smile

Congratulations and best of luck Bylie, Mel, Jchaps and Em!

I didn't even think to introduce myself when I started typing in this thread!! lol.

I'm Ange, I'm 28. Been with my husband for 10 years, married for 6 and we are parents to a gorgeous 3 year old boy. He was a MASSIVE surprise (I was on the pill) and we have just found out we are expecting number 2 and are thrilled to bits!!!!!!!! I currently work full-time for a politician and as much as I love my job, I am looking forward to being a stay at home mummy again smile

24 - mel-O
26 - Ange

Wow, sounds like we have some amazing mummies to be on this thread!
For anyone interested.. if you are interested in finding out the sex of your baby, I have a chinese astrology chart. You basically look up the age you were at conception and the month you conceived and it tells you a boy or girl. It's a bit of fun and it's actually never failed with any of my friends! If you want to know your sex, let me know your details and I'll look it up for you!
I haven't actually introduced myself either! My name is Katie and my fiance and I are expecting our first child together. We both have a little girl each from previous relationships and are super excited to be having our own. According to my chinese astrology, we are having a boy, so my man is pretty excited! Bubs is due 4 weeks before we get married in Fiji so it's going to be pretty hectic times coming up, and I'm just hoping I can squeeze into my dress!! At least my boobs will look good!!!

1 - Katie
24 - mel-O
26 - Ange

Wow, sounds like we have some amazing mummies to be on this thread!
For anyone interested.. if you are interested in finding out the sex of your baby, I have a chinese astrology chart. You basically look up the age you were at conception and the month you conceived and it tells you a boy or girl. It's a bit of fun and it's actually never failed with any of my friends! If you want to know your sex, let me know your details and I'll look it up for you!

Ooh! I'd love to know!!
Please post the link so I can have a try smile

Just been to the GP. So disappointed.....I had to ask for dating scan and he did want me to get my blood tests yet, told me too early. I'm 5 weeks, there was no check on my blood pressure or anything else. Can't believe I paid $70 for nothing. Have booked my dating scan for next Tuesday, fingers crossed there is a heart beat. Changing on/gym as I wasn't overly happy with the last one and I am booked in to see him on 22nd Feb. Anyone else experienced lack of interest because it isn't your first?
Sign in to follow this topic