Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due Sept 2012 Lock Rss

Ok added you smile I think my privacy settings are too high so I can be searched smile Iv just deleted my name (sorry bit neurotic about these public forums!) But as soon as you accept my request i'll add you as an admin to smile

hks12 - Not to sure on that one as I panic when sypmtoms come and go to but I guess if its happening to us both it must be common smile
Hi Everyone.

My name is Aly and I am 4weeks today. I got my faint positive on Saturday!
Had some blood tests today so just waiting for the results to put my mind at ease.

This is my 3rd pregnancy. The first one ended in M/C at 7 wks and the second at 10 wks.

It has taken 2 years since the second miscarriage to get pregnant So I am VERY nervous about this one!

I have very sore boobs, very tired and nausea!

I am feeling very crampy today so that's a bit worrying!

I am keeping all my fingers and toes crossed that everyone has a happy and healthy 9 months!

Aly xo

Hi Everyone.

My name is Aly and I am 4weeks today. I got my faint positive on Saturday!
Had some blood tests today so just waiting for the results to put my mind at ease.

This is my 3rd pregnancy. The first one ended in M/C at 7 wks and the second at 10 wks.

It has taken 2 years since the second miscarriage to get pregnant So I am VERY nervous about this one!

I have very sore boobs, very tired and nausea!

I am feeling very crampy today so that's a bit worrying!

I am keeping all my fingers and toes crossed that everyone has a happy and healthy 9 months!

Aly xo

Hi Aly,

Congrats!!!

There are a few of us that have had the crampy thing...I have been told cramps without the bleeding aren't an issue unless they get REALLY bad! smile
I would love to join the facebook page Rebecca Russell Profile pic is of me my hubby and DD
Cant wait to get to know everyone better!
I would also like to join the Facebook page! My Profile name is Aly Hansen
And photo Is of me and my DH both wearing pacific dawn lanyards!

smile
Aly & Rebecca Iv added you both as friends xx

Another question from an overly anxious first timer...symptoms coming and going...normal? Not just the nausea, but the tiredness and sore boobs...sometimes I feel FANTASTIC! then I feel like dogs bollocks...but every time I start to feel good I worry...

I think that's quite normal for symptoms to come and go, I had that in my previous pregnancies and am having the same this time!! I do use facebook heaps but will wait till after 12 weeks to join this group on there, I'm very wary of that little box on the right hand side of our walls that shows you what you friends are liking, commenting on etc....

Lots of fun this evening as we broke the news to our two children. We were sitting at the table saying grace before tea and my husband finished off by saying "and we ask your special blessing on the baby that Mum is carrying. Amen. Can you pass the chicken....."

Both the kids were speechless, took quite a while for us to convince them we were telling the truth! They're both wide awake now sitting in my daughters room thinking of the most ridiculous names!!

I have nauesa pretty much on and off all day, but luckily for me no vomiting. I hope that continues, am finding that small amounts of food often is helping it to not get any worse.
Hey September mummies, my name is Emily I am due 31st August went to 41+8 with last two so this would be the group for me smile would also love to join fb group my profile name is Colleen Emily Shenouda and profile pic of me in red dress with hubby and 2 boys smile
luv to join fb page as well my name sally pengelly ...pic is of me in white dress wearing sunglass & with my 2 boys sitting on me

Tyler 12/6/03 . Dion 10/11/08

Aly & Rebecca Iv added you both as friends xx

I tried to send you a message with my name however I couldn't get past the spam words. Would you mind sending me a message so I can add you on facebook please?

Thanks
Had my first GP appt today! So exciting!
The Dr popped an old ultrasound machine on me, an there was the little bean in his sack! Wish DH was there!!
Couldn't see bubs well, but the sac was quite prominent an the doc dated me at exactly where I thought I was.

Hoping the bloods come back all good!

Great idea for the Facebook page girls! See you all there!

I think that's quite normal for symptoms to come and go, I had that in my previous pregnancies and am having the same this time!! I do use facebook heaps but will wait till after 12 weeks to join this group on there, I'm very wary of that little box on the right hand side of our walls that shows you what you friends are liking, commenting on etc....

Lots of fun this evening as we broke the news to our two children. We were sitting at the table saying grace before tea and my husband finished off by saying "and we ask your special blessing on the baby that Mum is carrying. Amen. Can you pass the chicken....."

Both the kids were speechless, took quite a while for us to convince them we were telling the truth! They're both wide awake now sitting in my daughters room thinking of the most ridiculous names!!

I have nauesa pretty much on and off all day, but luckily for me no vomiting. I hope that continues, am finding that small amounts of food often is helping it to not get any worse.

Hi Leah,

The way the girls have set the group up is so that ONLY members can see the group, who is in it and what is posted. Privacy would be kept intact...

Also LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you told your kids you are expecting!!!
Sign in to follow this topic