Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due Sept 2012 Lock Rss

Im interested in a facebook group for sure..i am in one for my first DD and its a great way to share ideas and for us to get to know one another more!! smile

I would be keen as well smile
Hi Everyone,
Adding myself to the due in Sept! Im pretty sure we are pregnant again...Bit of background...
My first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage at 6 weeks, I then fell pregnant straight away (no period inbetween) with my DS (who will be 4 in a few weeks) followed by a DD (who will be 2 next sunday!) I suffered another miscarriage at around 5/6 weeks along a month ago, just did a test this morning and it came up with a very faint positive, really hoping this one sticks!
Would love to be added to a fb group if a secret one is started!
xx
A Fbook group would be great!

Going for my appt tomorrow with the GP! First one do hoping for all good news and a more definite due date! Not sure what I expect, this is all new for us!

Welcome to all the new ladies and congrats on their Bfp's!

No MS yet, my dates put me at 6wks 3 days today, when does it normally start? Very tired all the time, some pains now and again that remind me of what is happening (and I hope they are good ones!)

How is everyone traveling?
Hey everyone!

I am also keen for a facebook page!
Found out yesterday have done a home pregnancy test so far and got a BFP. was so sure, as i was 10 days late, my smell was superficially sensitive, (couldn't eat my eggs for breakfast) for my last two pregnancies i had this so this was a tell tale sign lol!)

I have been using a period tracker app on my phone and have been entering in when we have been intimate, so i've got a spot on idea when we concieved and when baby #3 will be due, 7th September. Going to the docs this week for blood test etc! Congrats to everyone and looking forward to chatting to you all across the next 8/9 months!!

smile

No MS yet, my dates put me at 6wks 3 days today, when does it normally start? Very tired all the time, some pains now and again that remind me of what is happening (and I hope they are good ones!)

Sasha - I haven't had MS persee - nausea, yeah, uh huh, lots. But no morning sickness. Apparently only 1/3 of women get full fledged morning sickness... Tired - ALWAYS. Really sore boobs too...I'm glad to hear someone else mention pains, cos I have been having them too and FREAKIN out when I do. All my mummy friends assure me it is normal...maybe one of the experienced mamas on here can verify that for us first timers?
Hi again smile

I have started a secret group on FB so if you leave your email address in this thread or your name I will add you to it! (you can come back and edit your post later to delete if you wish!)

HKS12 - Definetly normal hun smile With all my pregnancies I had cramping, mainly around the time AF would be due (every month until about 12ish weeks) and every so often just randomly, its more to do with your uterus expanding and stretching. And you right about the morning sickness, not everyone will experiance this and of those who do it will be differant for everyone, both my live births I had horrendous morning (or all day!) sickness till about 20 weeks so im not looking forward to that part, but the end result is so worth it :)I already have on and off nausea most of the day and im only 4 weeks :/

Anyway looking forward to getting to know you all on FB smile xx

Hi again smile

I have started a secret group on FB so if you leave your email address in this thread or your name I will add you to it! (you can come back and edit your post later to delete if you wish!)

HKS12 - Definetly normal hun smile With all my pregnancies I had cramping, mainly around the time AF would be due (every month until about 12ish weeks) and every so often just randomly, its more to do with your uterus expanding and stretching. And you right about the morning sickness, not everyone will experiance this and of those who do it will be differant for everyone, both my live births I had horrendous morning (or all day!) sickness till about 20 weeks so im not looking forward to that part, but the end result is so worth it :)I already have on and off nausea most of the day and im only 4 weeks :/

Lol you beat me too it! You will actually need to befriend us to add us :)So if you can let us know your name or the link to your FB page them we can just add you then you can add us!!!

Anyway.... Welcome to all the new ladies and congratulations!! May your little jellybeans/peanuts/beans be sticky!!!!!!

I hope you are all well! I am doing awesome! I got my bloodwork back after a massive stuff up and my levels have gone from 12 at 3 weeks 2 days to 7,850 at 5 weeks 3 days!!!! I was so so releaved to hear that! They are doubling every 39.1 hours which is fantastic, only hcg that is higher then 1,200 (on the first draw) doubles ever 24-36! I must have hit the 6 week mark on saturday and bam i got the worlds worst nausea. So not cool i just layed around all weeknd to sick to do anything. Touch wood i am feeling a bit better today, but this heat is not helping one bit.

Lol you beat me too it! You will actually need to befriend us to add us :)So if you can let us know your name or the link to your FB page them we can just add you then you can add us!!!

Anyway.... Welcome to all the new ladies and congratulations!! May your little jellybeans/peanuts/beans be sticky!!!!!!

I hope you are all well! I am doing awesome! I got my bloodwork back after a massive stuff up and my levels have gone from 12 at 3 weeks 2 days to 7,850 at 5 weeks 3 days!!!! I was so so releaved to hear that! They are doubling every 39.1 hours which is fantastic, only hcg that is higher then 1,200 (on the first draw) doubles ever 24-36! I must have hit the 6 week mark on saturday and bam i got the worlds worst nausea. So not cool i just layed around all weeknd to sick to do anything. Touch wood i am feeling a bit better today, but this heat is not helping one bit.

Congrats on the bllodwork results! That is awesome!
Hey Girls! I am new to this thread! Got my BFP on Saturday, yay!
I'm off to see my GP on Friday to get bloods done for total confirmation. So, according to my dates i am due Sep 8th! I had a c-sec with DD so i am assuming i will have to have one with this baby too, not looking forward to that but it will be worth it.

No symptoms as yet, although a bit tired, no more than usual i guess, lol. A bit of cramping but that is all.

Ok i can't find you lol! It just says there is no result for your name??? Maybe you can try and fine me... I am Hollie Kohn the photo is of a poppy flower <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span> Or just use this link to find me direct!

My link

Anyone else who would like to add me is more then welcome <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

Hi again smile

Another question from an overly anxious first timer...symptoms coming and going...normal? Not just the nausea, but the tiredness and sore boobs...sometimes I feel FANTASTIC! then I feel like dogs bollocks...but every time I start to feel good I worry...

Ok i can't find you lol! It just says there is no result for your name??? Maybe you can try and fine me... I am Hollie Kohn the photo is of a poppy flower <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span> Or just use this link to find me direct!

My link

Anyone else who would like to add me is more then welcome <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

Ok added you <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span> I think my privacy settings are too high so I can be searched <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span> Iv just deleted my name (sorry bit neurotic about these public forums!) But as soon as you accept my request i'll add you as an admin to <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

hks12 - Not to sure on that one as I panic when sypmtoms come and go to but I guess if its happening to us both it must be common <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>
Sign in to follow this topic