Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due Sept 2012 Lock Rss

Hi Guys! I thought I would start a new thread. I have just discovered I'm Pregnant (still early days, so hopefully this baby will stay). Hope to have lots of girls join me!!!

YAY ejane....Congrats!!!
Hi Ladies my name is Nicole

I have been watching people's stories on huggies for a while but rarely write anything. Congrats to all of the BFPs smile

I got a BFP on the 5th of Jan, I am still not convinced its real, I have to wait until Tuesday for the results of my blood test!

I had two positive tests on the 5th. I did another test this morning, it was still positive but the test line was a lot lighter. Has anyone had this happen? I'm a bit worried now that something is going to go wrong but hopefully the bloods come back positive.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months!!
Hey Nicole, hopefully your bloods come back soon so you can have some piece of mind. I guess we are all cautiously optimistic at this stage. Will be great when we all reach the twelve week mark and can enjoy our pregancies more.
I got my results back today and everything is normal and looking good smile
I know this part of the pregnancy is hard waiting till the 12 week mark..but fingers crossed everyone will have a healthy and happy 9 months!!

I'm in the same boat...MC at the start of Nov. Scan tomorrow. Nervous as hell

GL tomorrow for scan .. let us know how things goes...

Tyler 12/6/03 . Dion 10/11/08

Hey ladies! Are any of you interested in a Due im Septtember 2012 secret facebook group?

So how many of you ladies is this pregnancy following a miscarriage?

This follows 2 miscarriages for me. The first the baby died at 9 weeks and the second was a blighted ovum... so to say I'm scared stiff is an understatement!!!
Oh, forgot to say in my last post.... to the person that flicked on the morning sickness switch this week... can they please switch it back off!!!!! Ugggghhhhhh... I feel soooooooo sick!!!!!

Hey ladies! Are any of you interested in a Due im Septtember 2012 secret facebook group?

yeh I am interested
Hi Ladies,

This is going to be really long as I'm not up on all the abbreviations yet grin Congrats to everyone due in Sept.

Just back from the Dr's who has confirmed that we are pregnant with our first child due approx 5/9!!! So excited even though it hasn't really hit yet.

My folks know & we are just waiting for the in-laws to get back from overseas before telling them.

I have a few concerns about little things at the moment (apart from having absolutly no idea!!)
I'm in WA & my immediate family are on the east coast. I never pictured raising a family without my mum around to help out. DH has his family here but they are an hour away. Guess I'm just worried that I dont really have a close support group.
I've just started a new job that is long hours (12 hr days, 6 days a week) and is very stressful - I'm not sure whether to stick with this job or find something closer to home with more flexibility.
DH starts working on-site this year, which means he will be away3 weeks of every month....

Just niggiling concerns at the moment, guess its just nice to get them off my chest unsure

xoTan
Hellooo to the new folk...

Had my scan today. Too soon to see bub, but I am measuring at 5w4d...which is about 3 days off what I thought I would be...So I am going to see if I can get another referral to go back in a week or so.

Has anyone else noticed preg symptoms seem to come almost in waves? I am tired ALL the time, but the sore boobs and the nausea seem to come and go. I am constantly freaking myself every time I have any soreness in my abdomen, even though I know it is normal.

Anyone else as paranoid as me?
Im interested in a facebook group for sure..i am in one for my first DD and its a great way to share ideas and for us to get to know one another more!! smile
Sign in to follow this topic