Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due Sept 2012 Lock Rss

Hi everyone! This is my first ever post (on any forum smile ~ a belated congratulations to everyone here!

I am due with my first baby (girl) September 16th 2012 grin

I have finally finished work and hoping to spend lots of time relaxing with the laptop smile

I hope all of your pregnancies are going well - and look forward to connecting and sharing with you all.

Tegan Connelly x

Tegs_363 wrote:
Hi everyone! This is my first ever post (on any forum smile ~ a belated congratulations to everyone here!

I am due with my first baby (girl) September 16th 2012 grin

I have finally finished work and hoping to spend lots of time relaxing with the laptop smile

I hope all of your pregnancies are going well - and look forward to connecting and sharing with you all.

Tegan Connelly x

Hi Tegan,
Congrats on your pregnancy and yay for finally finishing work smile We do most of our chatting on the secret Facebook group, which I can add you to, if you would like? If you "follow" me on here I will send you a private message with the details of how to join smile

Hey guys, I know this post is really late, but I was due September 2nd, still waiting for him to come out though, and would love to be added to a facebook page as I only know one other mum due this month and would love to meet some other mothers with babies the same age.
Hi ladies- I can see that you are more active on the FB page that I would love to be added to if I'm allowed- I am a LATE comer after all grin

My son Fergus is 4 months tomorrow (born 30th Sept). I would be cool to meet other mums with babies around his age- and even cooler if you live in my area!
Sign in to follow this topic