Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due Sept 2012 Lock Rss

Hi everyone! This is my first ever post (on any forum smile ~ a belated congratulations to everyone here!

I am due with my first baby (girl) September 16th 2012 grin

I have finally finished work and hoping to spend lots of time relaxing with the laptop smile

I hope all of your pregnancies are going well - and look forward to connecting and sharing with you all.

Tegan Connelly x

Tegs_363 wrote:
Hi everyone! This is my first ever post (on any forum smile ~ a belated congratulations to everyone here!

I am due with my first baby (girl) September 16th 2012 grin

I have finally finished work and hoping to spend lots of time relaxing with the laptop smile

I hope all of your pregnancies are going well - and look forward to connecting and sharing with you all.

Tegan Connelly x

Hi Tegan,
Congrats on your pregnancy and yay for finally finishing work smile We do most of our chatting on the secret Facebook group, which I can add you to, if you would like? If you "follow" me on here I will send you a private message with the details of how to join smile

Hey guys, I know this post is really late, but I was due September 2nd, still waiting for him to come out though, and would love to be added to a facebook page as I only know one other mum due this month and would love to meet some other mothers with babies the same age.
Hi ladies- I can see that you are more active on the FB page that I would love to be added to if I'm allowed- I am a LATE comer after all grin

My son Fergus is 4 months tomorrow (born 30th Sept). I would be cool to meet other mums with babies around his age- and even cooler if you live in my area!
Sign in to follow this topic