Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due Sept 2012 Lock Rss

Hi everyone!
I just found this thread also. I'm Anne, 29yo in orange, and am 25 weeks with our first baby (husband is Dave) this little man is a miracle to me, have been told I will never have children since I was 17.... We can't believe this has happened smile
I'd love to talk to others and be added to the Facebook group.
Hi everyone!
I just found this thread also. I'm Anne, 29yo in orange, and am 25 weeks with our first baby (husband is Dave) this little man is a miracle to me, have been told I will never have children since I was 17.... We can't believe this has happened smile
I'd love to talk to others and be added to the Facebook group.
Well, im 23 weeks gone and the morning sickness seems to have passsed!!!! ABOUT TIME. Im not so tired anymore, but i know thats gunna be shortlived. Hows everyone else doing??
mel-O wrote:
Meh2u wrote:
Hi all smile
Just found this group... I'm due with mine and DH's 5th (and last) DD on the 18th grin... 5 girls will be enough... im giving up on going for our boy lol
Hi there!
Congratulations on your pregnancy. I hope everything has gone well for you so far. smile 5 girls! Wow!

We do most of our chatting in our secret Facebook group. If you would like to join that, send me a message (I think on the new forum you have to "follow" me first then send a message) and I will add you to the group.

Hi, can you please add me to fb group as well? I've followed you to send a message but it says you must also follow me! Thanks smile
Hi everyone

I've just joined the site and this is my first post smile

I'm 32yo and 26 weeks pregnant with my first baby, it's super exciting but a little bit terrifying too!

I live in the Huntsbury area of Christchurch and just wondering if there are any ladies out there in the same area?

Look forward to talking with you all soon
Jenny smile
Russelljenny wrote:
Hi everyone

I've just joined the site and this is my first post smile

I'm 32yo and 26 weeks pregnant with my first baby, it's super exciting but a little bit terrifying too!

I live in the Huntsbury area of Christchurch and just wondering if there are any ladies out there in the same area?

Look forward to talking with you all soon
Jenny smile

Hi and welcome smile
Congrats on your pregnancy! There are a few CHCH mums-to-be in our Facebook group (which is where we do most of our chatting). Let me know if you wanted to join that and I will add you. smile

im due in sept! end of sept! first pregnancy and everything is all going well so far! anyone got their nursery set up yet? if so, any ideas on what to get and what i dont need? i have my cot, and thats about it ! LOL im pretty relaxed and cruising along! smile
i am due on the 16th with #1

from claire

choose your favourtie name here:
https://www.huggies.com.au/forum/4-pregnancy-bir...

Hi all, I'm having my second c-section on September 5th. Baby's due date is Sep 10th. This will be DD #2 & DH & I are so excited but it still feels like we have ages to go sad

Hi everyone! My first baby is due at the end of September grin I would love to join the facebook group if possible!
Abbieholmes wrote:
Hi everyone! My first baby is due at the end of September grin I would love to join the facebook group if possible!

Hi there,
I have sent you a follow request. Once you accept, I will send you a private message to tell you how to get onto the FB group smile

hi there (: im due with baby number 1 in september and would love to be added to the facebook group if possible ? thanks! (:
Sign in to follow this topic