Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due Sept 2012 Lock Rss

We had our first Ultrasound yesterday afternoon and it was perfect.

i was so worried about it all week becuase of what happened last time but bubs looks perfect and healthy and has a heartbeat of 191.

im so relieved to finally have a pregnancy that looks good and healthy and like its doing the right thing.

That's great news smile
I had my scan on Thursday and it was perfect too with a strong heartbeat! So I know how you feel having a healthy baby this time around!

Good to hear about all these great scans! Keep them coming ladies!!

That's great news smile
I had my scan on Thursday and it was perfect too with a strong heartbeat! So I know how you feel having a healthy baby this time around!

yay glad to hear yours was well too, such a good feeling after all the nerves and worry the past couple of weeks.

just got to get to 12 weeks now and we know were definatly in it for the long haul.
I'm 8 weeks today! And my baby has a strong heartbeat, measuring at the right dates. smile
This means my MC risk drops to 3% Couldn't be happier today!! (Even though I have the flu and can't take anything)

I'm 8 weeks today! And my baby has a strong heartbeat, measuring at the right dates. smile
This means my MC risk drops to 3% Couldn't be happier today!! (Even though I have the flu and can't take anything)

I'm 8 weeks today to Mel! Does that mean your dating scan put a day ahead? Is you due date the 23rd now? same day as me!!!

I'm 8 weeks today to Mel! Does that mean your dating scan put a day ahead? Is you due date the 23rd now? same day as me!!!

Yes! We're due the same day!!!!
The lady at the scan put me one day ahead, so 23 September is my new due date smile

Hi all,

I'm due 2nd of Sept with my 2nd. mine was a bit of a surprise!! we found out on New years day!! i had an IUD in which was removed and i was high risk for a wee while. but i have my 12 week scan this week and fingers crossed everything is fine.
Anyone else got their 12 weeks scan next week? im hanging out, this week is going to drag!!! I just want to see that its little heart is going and its all healthy, Im such a worrier...

Anyone else got their 12 weeks scan next week? im hanging out, this week is going to drag!!! I just want to see that its little heart is going and its all healthy, Im such a worrier...

I do Fran! Yes the days are most definately dragging! Hope all goes well for you!!!

I do Fran! Yes the days are most definately dragging! Hope all goes well for you!!!

You to Purplepossum! im actually even thinking of taking a day off work so i dont have to sit at my desk thinking about it all day haha. Even though my two kids keep be busy before and after work Im just willing this week away, need to think of something to look forward to this week smile

Hi everyone,
I am due the 16th of September.
Is there a list to date to fill in?

Hi everyone,
I am due the 16th of September.
Is there a list to date to fill in?

Hi there. Welcome to our group!
I've added you to the list smile

~*Due in September 2012 *~
1 - Katie, Sasha1001, Hks12, Live*Laugh*Love, Teen Mummy
2 - Tinchen1984
5 - F_Meadows