Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due Sept 2012 Lock Rss

hi everyone the scan wnet well and little bubba is 6wks and 2 days, exactly what I thought I was!!!! Bubby had a heartrate of 161bpm. So happy smile smile smile

hi everyone the scan wnet well and little bubba is 6wks and 2 days, exactly what I thought I was!!!! Bubby had a heartrate of 161bpm. So happy smile smile smile

That's great news !

I had to postpone my ultra sound until tomorrow due to work.

Kat - Not sure how far along I am . Dr said btw 6 - 7 weeks ( from my blood results.) I'm starting to get nervous !!

MelO - Damn that morning sickness !!

How is everyone else going ?
hi ladies,

thought i better log in and read up xx great to see so much activity xxx havent got much to report - feeling great of late - have some days of massive mood swings, sickness without any follow through and tiredness - but managing xx my little man turned 2 yesterday (31/01) so its been a busy weekend xxx and just getting my head around being prego again and how im going to cope and all the things i need to get my act together and do xx off to see my ob on friday to get some referrals so i can have my dating scan - he is unable to see me until mid march so he has suggested i book else where to have a dating scan and bloods etc - be happy when i can see baby and know all is okay and healthy.

im have the combined testing - im over 35 so i thought i better - also had it with DS and got the all clear - peace of mind i guess xxx just had getting my blood taken - really forgot just how much prodding and jabbing im in for xx thank goodness im electing to go c-section when the time comes - i was 5 days over with DS and dont fact waiting it out again xxx

love to all xxx good luck to everyone waiting just like me on hearing and seeing bubba for the first time xx special hugs to all that havent made it xxx and for the 1st time mums - dont think it matters how many you have had before - its scary every time xxx

talk soon Vx
Hey ladies - congrats on your BFP's!

I am in the "Due in Sept" group and have started a "Due in Oct 2012" group on Facebook - Feel free to add me if you would like to be added to either or both of these:

Trisha Harris - Sydney
trisha_18t@hotmail.com
YAY!
I got my HCG results back today and they're still doubling properly!
Yesterday's level was 19100, which is great at 6 weeks 1 day!
**insert happy dance here**
It's so good to know that everything is going well with my little bubby!! Scan in one week! Can't wait!!!
smile

How's everyone else doing?

well DH has just bought some digital tests so hopefuly that will put my mind at ease until i see the doctor next week. fingers crossed i get a 3+ weeks, dont know what i will do if i dont :s

Good luck with that Page smile
I hope you get the 3+ but I think you probably will!!

YAY!
I got my HCG results back today and they're still doubling properly!
Yesterday's level was 19100, which is great at 6 weeks 1 day!
**insert happy dance here**
It's so good to know that everything is going well with my little bubby!! Scan in one week! Can't wait!!!
smile

How's everyone else doing?

That's great news !!
Hi All - I would like to join the Spetember 2012 group.
This is baby number 2 for us our little girl is 2 in April. Our due date is the 27th September!!!
has anyone had experience in predicting the sex of there baby by heartbeat, im so curious. my u/s at 6wk3d was 112beats a min. any guesses.

has anyone had experience in predicting the sex of there baby by heartbeat, im so curious. my u/s at 6wk3d was 112beats a min. any guesses.

I've read that boys have slower heart rates. Girls are supposed to be over 140 BPM. So my guess would be "boy"!
I don't know how accurate that is though!
How exciting to have seen your baby's heartbeat - I've got my scan on Thursday!! Can't wait!

yeah thats what i ahd heard too, fingers crossed. i was checking old ultra sounds, my 3yr old girl was 145bpm, and i lost a little boy last year but his heartbeat at he same age was 142bpm, but that may have been to do with his health, who knows. i just love the thought that maybe there is another little man growing inside of me. i have learnt however that there is not one thing i would prefer more, and thats that i am able to hold a healthy little bub at the end.
Hi Ladies,

hope your all still doing well.

morning sickness has well and truly kicked in for me in the past week and just keeps getting worse and worse. any tips on how to cope with it?

we have our 1st obstetrician appointment this afternoon so hope thats all ok and hopefully he does a scan for us im dying to get a look at this little bubby.

interesting theory on the heartbeats reveiling the sex of the baby, i will have to see what mine is later today
Sign in to follow this topic