Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due Sept 2012 Lock Rss

hi all my name sally
woohoo i just found out that im pregnant ...i had 1st m/c in nov & told everyone but im scare to tell anyone just in case ...so now i cant wait to get to the safe point .. i have 2 boys already ..im hoping for a girl but really i want another healthy baby ... im so excited

Tyler 12/6/03 . Dion 10/11/08

How are you all? Hope you are all well smile I am doing good! I am feeling quietly confident that this baby might be a sticky one... but i am still not going to let myself get to excited! Is anyone else having many symptoms? I am suffering for morning sickness that lasts all day long, and OMG my nipples are so so so sore!!!!! This is now my 3rd pregnancy but i have never had sore nipples like this before so i am hoping that is a good sign smile I have a doc appointment on Wednesday for my first proper antenatal appointment as the last time i wasn't considred pregnant as my HCG level was 12 and i hadn't missed a period. I will be telling my doc that i will be a proactive patient and i am not affraid to make a scene if i feel i am been treated like a fool. I will pushing for an early ultrasound too, out here (in the middle of nowhere) they wont do the first U/S until 12 weeks, or there abouts as the sonographer is only here twice a month. So i am hoping i will get in at around 7-8 weeks just to make sure verything is ok, and to ease my mind a bit.
Hi Ladies... I got my BFP on Xmas day! Was very exciting for us. I am due around 5th September. But I have a little problem and need some advice! I accepted a new job back in the beginning of December, and start on 9 January. I am so worried about this. I don't know whether to call my boss before I start and be upfront, wait and tell her when I start, or wait until a month or so and then tell her. DH and I had decided we would wait a couple of months because of the new job, we had been trying for about 3 months, but just my luck... and we got our BFP... which is such great news but I am so nervous about the job part!
Congrats F-Meadows!
On the work front, I would leave it until the 12wk mark. I know it feels 'secretive' or somewhat like you are cheating them of someone that can stay, but we are in the lucky country and that is a priviledge we are entitled to! If you know the new boss well, perhaps you would feel comfy telling her now, but I would prob wait. I love my boss (although I am not leaving-yet) but I am holding out to tell her!

Sally, congrats! How exciting!

Hollie- how exciting about your appt! I still have a week to wait, mine is next Mon! What state are you in?

I have killer sore boobs, have had them for a few weeks and worst at night when trying to get comfy in bed! Also my IBS is playing up really bad, DH is frightened of what is to come if this is the start ha ha! Any suggestions for wind or bloating? I have bought some Fibogel that normally does the trick, and is safe during pregnancy.
Hi Girls,
I hope you don't mind if I jump on your thread. I got my BFP on Xmas Eve. I couldn't bear to test Xmas day in case it was negative. This will be my fourth pregnancy. I have one little girl but had 2 m/c's since. I'm hoping this one really sticks.
I had to laugh at the sore boobs stories flooding in as I'm in the same boat too. They're getting sorer by the day! I've also got the dreaded MS creeping in... always such a joy!
Anyway, hope you are all well. Can't wait to share this journey wth you all. Oh... I am due Sep 4th too by the way.
Hi everyone!

I, too, had my BFP on Christmas Day! Had been suspecting it for a while, but was holding out till DH and I got to my parents place in Oz.

Due, from what I can gather, on 1 September, which is my Wedding Anniversary!!!!!

I have my first doctor's appointment tomorrow, and will hopefully find a midwife not long after.

So far, so good. Boobs are sore as hell and have already gone up a cup size! Have already invested in some decent maternity bras as underwire was almost bringing me to tears.

Anyone else had sore muscles?

Congrats to all you other soon to be mamas smile Look forward to chatting with you, esp as this is my first baby and I am slightly terrified!!!
Hey preciouses! Well i had my first proper antenatal appointment this morning! I feel like a MASSIVE weight has been lifted off my shoulders. She was the most lovely, caring, empathetic, understanding doctor i have ever seen!!!! She listened to everything i had to say and agreed with me on almost everything. She agreed with me on needing an early U/S so i will be having one on the 23rd to check to see how viable this pregnancy will be. She also reassured me that there is no reason why i should MC again smile She wrote up a request for bloods and urine testing for everything she could think of including my thyroid function... results will be back in 2 days smile She also explained to me that i will not be able to deliver in my local town due to the complications i had with my daughter, but she did inform me that i am more then capable of trying for a VBAC if i want (i am not so sure about this lol). I now feel very relaxed about this pregnancy and even dare i say it, a little bit confident that this little peanut might stick (although i wont allow myself to get to excited just yet smile
That is fantastic news livelaughlove!

I'm off to the doctor tomorrow and TERRIFIED about it.

I did my fifth pregnancy test today, just because I can't quite bring myself to completely believe it, but have come to the conclusion that when the "pregnant" line comes up before the "control" line, it must be going ok.

Why the long wait for your early scan?

Bet you feel fantastic after your appointment

That is fantastic news livelaughlove!

I'm off to the doctor tomorrow and TERRIFIED about it.

I did my fifth pregnancy test today, just because I can't quite bring myself to completely believe it, but have come to the conclusion that when the "pregnant" line comes up before the "control" line, it must be going ok.

Why the long wait for your early scan?

Bet you feel fantastic after your appointment

Ohhhh i was terrified too to say the least! I was so worried that she would tell me that i am not pregnant, the first doc i seen told me i wasn't and i was so so upset. But i just now feel so good.... releaved i guess but i am not really sure why? Weather it be because she is willing to work with me, or because she told me there is no reason why i should MC again i don't know.

Ohhh and about your fifth pregnancy test.... don't worry i done 7 in the one day after getting the first BFP and since then (even after AF was late) i have done a further 10! So yes 17 FRER and digital's in total not to metion the gazzilion internt cheapies i have done too smile Hey sometimes you just need to be really sure tongue

Ohhhh i was terrified too to say the least! I was so worried that she would tell me that i am not pregnant, the first doc i seen told me i wasn't and i was so so upset. But i just now feel so good.... releaved i guess but i am not really sure why? Weather it be because she is willing to work with me, or because she told me there is no reason why i should MC again i don't know.

Ohhh and about your fifth pregnancy test.... don't worry i done 7 in the one day after getting the first BFP and since then (even after AF was late) i have done a further 10! So yes 17 FRER and digital's in total not to metion the gazzilion internt cheapies i have done too smile Hey sometimes you just need to be really sure tongue

Yes, yes you do! And while people may think it is silly if it stops stressing, why NOT! Bring on tomorrow's doc appt.

Yes, yes you do! And while people may think it is silly if it stops stressing, why NOT! Bring on tomorrow's doc appt.

Good luck for tomorrow!

I figure the same with testing, it eases our minds so who cares! I am not getting sick of seeing the two lines, that's for sure! Although Hollie, you are a few ahead of me lol. Think I am up to 8 internet cheapies and one Clear Blue laugh

Wish my Dr appt was this week, it's going to kill me this waiting!
Hi Guys

would also like to join your thread! Im due 6 Sept with bub #2 smile so happy went to the drs yesterday took the bloods so now just waiting to confirm so fingers crossed!have done 3 tests and all positive so im pretty sure.
So far no sore boobs just feeling alittle bit off.
Good luck to everyone and look forward to sharing this all with you
Sign in to follow this topic