Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due Sept 2012 Lock Rss

Hi Ladies
Well i have got some bleeding going on, been to doctors for bloods but have to do another on monday morn then wait for results in the arvo. So i was a bit stressed so went to emergency but they said it was too early for me to do a scan with the machine they have access to in the emergency so will be going on monday for a scan.
Either way it goes at least i know early whats going on.
Hope all is fine we will see.
Will report back monday
mellow
Welcome to all the newbies, hope you enjoy our very chatty group.

Congratulations to all those who have had good new & to those still waiting, hang in there it is bound to come.

It has been a very busy week for me on the baby front.

Firstly, had first midwife appointment which DH was pleased with & myself disappointed. She took my details & family medical history, had my blood pressure taken, gave me a due date of the 2nd of September, made sure I was taken folic acid & iodine, gave me my referral forms for bloods, dating scan & 12 week screening, got some additional info about foods to eat and not eat & other information I already knew care of the wonderful web & then booked my next appointment for end of Feb, telling me I healthy, a good girl (she has known me since I was 15) & there is nothing to worry about. Was expected more, but not sure what.

Had my bloods taken, but not before nearly passing out in the waiting room, a friend at high school freaked me when it comes to needles, I used to be so good, now just a mess. So now just waiting on results & will make DH come next time.

Also had a dating scan last night & got to see baby's heart beat, super exciting. They told me I was 8 weeks five days (yesterday - Thursday), which is what I thought, but a due date of the first, so he said to stick with the midwife's.

Since everything is fine to this point & we both hate lying (everyone has been asking cause they have worked it out themselves - don't ask me how) we decide to start telling people & made a few phone calls & had a few visitors last night & this afternoon. Everyone is super exciting.

Also yesterday I had a headache building all day, so was drinking stacks of fluid so I didn't have to take anything for it. Which resulted in a headache so bad that I had to get DH to pull the car over so I could vomit. Then went straight home to bed with a water bottle, headache didn't clear enough for me to even get out of bed till 11am this morning.

Finally, today we received our first baby present, very cool. MIL (who we told on Xmas day) gave as a baby toiletry gift set, wrapped with blue ribbon.Sshe believes that the colour of the first present you get tells you what sex the baby will be (worked for her two kids) and she believes we are having a boy, which we will all know in September.

So a very busy few days here.

Hope everyone is happy & healthy.

Look after yourselves ladies.

Kat

Hi Ladies
Well i have got some bleeding going on, been to doctors for bloods but have to do another on monday morn then wait for results in the arvo. So i was a bit stressed so went to emergency but they said it was too early for me to do a scan with the machine they have access to in the emergency so will be going on monday for a scan.
Will report back monday
mellow

Will be thinking of you bwenske, fingers crossed & sending you sticky baby dust.
Look after yourself, I know it is hard, but stressing won't help. Put your feet up & get someone to run round after you.

Hi everyone,

I am due September 15th with my first bub. Excited but nervous! Its so hard not telling anyone, it'll be so good when we are all 12 weeks.

Can you please add me to the facebook group? My e-mail is bronwyn.briers@monash.edu

Thanks

Hi and welcome!
If you want to join the facebook group, add me and I will add you to the group.

Hi Ladies
Will report back monday
mellow

I hope it's all okay Brooke! Let us know how you go!

Welcome to all the newbies, hope you enjoy our very chatty group.

Congratulations to all those who have had good new & to those still waiting, hang in there it is bound to come.

It has been a very busy week for me on the baby front.

Firstly, had first midwife appointment which DH was pleased with & myself disappointed. She took my details & family medical history, had my blood pressure taken, gave me a due date of the 2nd of September, made sure I was taken folic acid & iodine, gave me my referral forms for bloods, dating scan & 12 week screening, got some additional info about foods to eat and not eat & other information I already knew care of the wonderful web & then booked my next appointment for end of Feb, telling me I healthy, a good girl (she has known me since I was 15) & there is nothing to worry about. Was expected more, but not sure what.

Had my bloods taken, but not before nearly passing out in the waiting room, a friend at high school freaked me when it comes to needles, I used to be so good, now just a mess. So now just waiting on results & will make DH come next time.

Also had a dating scan last night & got to see baby's heart beat, super exciting. They told me I was 8 weeks five days (yesterday - Thursday), which is what I thought, but a due date of the first, so he said to stick with the midwife's.

Since everything is fine to this point & we both hate lying (everyone has been asking cause they have worked it out themselves - don't ask me how) we decide to start telling people & made a few phone calls & had a few visitors last night & this afternoon. Everyone is super exciting.

That's all great! So amazing to have seen the heartbeat!

So the cat is out of the bag!
I went to dinner at my parents house tonight, both my sisters and their husbands were there too, so it just felt like the right time to tell them. Turns out they all suspected anyway!!!
I'm so glad my family knows now! I don't think I will be telling anyone else until after the 12 week scan though.

Hi Ladies,another newbie & first timer here!! Got the BFP from the Doc today smile

She said I'm btw 5 - 7 weeks. From rough estimation I'll be due around 25/09 Going for ultra sound on Monday. It's all so exciting but so over whelming at the same time!!

Hi Ladies,another newbie & first timer here!! Got the BFP from the Doc today smile

She said I'm btw 5 - 7 weeks. From rough estimation I'll be due around 25/09 Going for ultra sound on Monday. It's all so exciting but so over whelming at the same time!!

Congratulations sweetie! You're due the day after me!

Hi Guys,
Congrats to you all. Not sure if I will be joining this thread yet because not sure how far along I am until I get a dating scan.Late September or early oct! I have a 13month old little boy smile
Hi ladies
So I had my follow up blood tests done. My hcg was 321 Sunday and went up to 1108 Wednesday.
I had more hcg tests done Friday so hoping to see 2000+
Scan is on the 13th feb and I will be 8 weeks 4 days since LMP
But baby will only be 7w4d due to a 35 day cycle.

Hoping all is well.

Can I be added to the Facebook group?

Sending sticky vibes to everyone! Congratulations to the new comers
Hi ladies
So I had my follow up blood tests done. My hcg was 321 Sunday and went up to 1108 Wednesday.
I had more hcg tests done Friday so hoping to see 2000+
Scan is on the 13th feb and I will be 8 weeks 4 days since LMP
But baby will only be 7w4d due to a 35 day cycle.

Hoping all is well.

Can I be added to the Facebook group?

Sending sticky vibes to everyone! Congratulations to the new comers
I had such a fun day today!
I went baby gear shopping with my mum! I don't know who enjoyed it more, me or mum! We mostly just looked at all the baby things out there (a little overwhelming!!) and she bought me a baby bath, which is so cute and practical! It's such fun buying things for my little bub! But a bit scary to think there's still so much I need to get.

Jenna.Moar ~ if you want to join the facebook group, add me and I will add you to the group!

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend smile

Mel, that's excting, first little item to put away. And your right still so much more to get.

Well Sunday is nearly over and I'm a little excited as this week starts as I have my 1st scan on Thursday, I will be 7wks 3days!

Not sure of any one else has had this or just me. Twice since I found out i have been pregnant I have been really sick after eating my dinner. Not throwing up just really bloated and full. First time was fish and salad and last night again after steak salad and potato bake. My goodness i felt I was about 25wks pregnant my stomach was that bloated.I did feel starving before I ate and thought maybe i ate too quick? Far out all I know is I don't want it to happen again that's for sure.

Anyway I'm off will check in later in the week after my scan.

Sheree, QLD Dylan 3/6/06 & Heath 5/9/08

Sign in to follow this topic