Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due Sept 2012 Lock Rss

Hello lovelys...

Hope you are all feeling great smile

Mel-O that's awesome news that your levels have behaved and doubled smile I also added the link if I could be added to the FB group pls, my name is Toni so you know who to accept grin

Melissa I'm sorry to hear of your loss, all of us are here for u if you need to vent away xx

Not really feeling pregnant ATM but its still early early days, hopefully some symptoms might kick in soon for a little reassurance lol, have an appt with my GP next Tuesday (earliest I could get) but I'm confident things are fine.. My ms started at about 5 1/2 wks with DD so see what the next week brings..

Question for all of you..... Do you keep your pregnancy secret till 12 wks or do you let the news slip when you find out? Do you just tell your family or friends as well?

We have told close family and the friends that are basically family smile everyone else I'm not even telling after the 12wks, we are going to just let them figure it out for themselves lol... Just interesting to hear what others do smile
Hi ladies
My name is Brooke and im Due in sept 22nd. I have a 13month old now Harvey who i love to bits and since finding out im pregnant im a little worried how ill cope with the 2. He not quite walking yet but hope he will be by sept. I would love to be a part of this link was with my last pregnacy was great to have some one to chat to..lots of questions last time but hope fully will be pretty straight forward....not. lol
I am having a scan in bout 3 wks as i have had a MC and i dont think i can wait till 13 weeks for confirmation. So far ive been sleepy and a little morn sickness. We have told a few people but will wait till later on to tell the rest.
last preg i had emergency csection after labor for 19 hours which was the way it had to be but this time i really want a VBAC.
Thats me for now should get some sleep night.smile
im 7 weeks today only 1 more week to make it past where we got to last time, i think once that passes DP will be showing the excitment a bit more and we will tell our families.

at the moment only my partner knows and 2 of my best friends, i only told them because we were supposed be going out drinking friday night so of course they would have been wondering why on earth im not drinking.

apart from that i think we will keep it hush until 12 weeks, we told everyone last time and then we ended up losing baby so dont want to do that agaain this time although i am really glad my work knew when we lost the baby because my boss was so supportive and let me have as much time off as i needed.

hope everyone else is going well today and staying out of the heat if its warm where you are.
Good Morning Ladies...
It's been a while since I have posted. Though I have been reading all the posts.

Well just to re introduce myself...my name is Mel I am 26 and my partner and I have had great luck with our first cycle of IVF!!!! We are currently 8 weeks!!!

It's been a crazy few weeks full of hormones and stress and hoping for a sticky baby. But we had our first scan last Thursady. OMG what an experience to see a little heartbeat on that monitor. It is just crazy to think of what is going on in my belly.
Still taking a while to sink in. I don't think it will until I start showing. (though I have been so bloated lately that it looks like I am already!!!)

I've become used to the constant queezy feeling 24/7 but hopefully it passes soon. Like alot of you I am ALWAYS tired. I get home from work and have to have a nanna nap on the couch!! Lucky my partner is great and has been doing most things around the house!!

Well congrats to everyone new that has joined and I can't wait till March when we should all be in the second trimester and hopefully be a little less on edge!!!
Enjoy your day!!!
Mel
xxxxx
hi all - wow what i a great bunch we have - and very chatting - makes the days fly by xxx

hi to everyone xxx so excited there is a few of us..

Mel-O congrats on the pregie levels xxx deftly a sticky baby for sure xxx

Page83 - so excited to be sharing the date with you xxx guessing i am going to go earlier - only that with Harley i had to have an emergency c-c - so im going to opt to have it this time round - guessing my ob will book me in around 37-38wks xxx

Mummy+cutie - we have told my mum and sister - they live close by and needed some help with Harley - just so i can have a pending break every now and then xxx and ive told one of my 13 cousins (itialian - and have a stack of cousins - 4 of which are pregs - ) apart from that plan to keep it low key until ive had all the tests and scans.

Brooke - feel the say way you do - im a little scared about having another one - Harley will be 2 next Tuesday - but in saying that didnt plan for this pregnancy and had postnatal with him until he was 18mths - so i do hope this time around im more prepared - and cope better mentally - do however plan to have more help this time round - and plan to b'feed only until my milk comes in - and then will express so someone else can feed - with Harley i b'feed until he was 18mths bcos he refused milk in any other form - got so much crap from family about this - so i made a choice at the time if i feel prego i would introduce the bottle much earlier xxx be interested to hear how everyone with children is going to tackle this - so many things to think about xxx will however tackle getting Harley into a toddler bed and toilet trained over Easter xxx ideas on transistioning him much apprieciated xxx

love to all xxx fingers crossed for sticky bubba's.

booked in privately - but cant see my ob till march - he is booked out - so going to have my dating scan and bloods done else where (my ob will give me referrals next friday - cant wait) x anyone else here from Melb - im under Dr Peter Yong - was fantastic with Harley & booked in at South Eastern Private xxx excited to be there again xx and secretly even if im scared to be prego again xxx

okay im off xxx chat tomorrow xxx Vx
Hi Ladies!

Hope you don't mind me jumping on your thread! I'm new to the site and would love to have some chats smile
I'm due sept 26 - 5weeks along with my second and already this pregnancy seems so different to my last! Very tired (and moody if you ask my fiance lol).

Best wishes to all!
Welcome ProudMummyC and bwenske!

Mummy+Cutie ~ I haven't got your request on FB. Here's the link again, maybe try again?? I will add you to the FB group once you do smile

Page83 - biggest yay that the spotting is gone!!

I'm too excited to be tired today! I finally got to tell someone in my real world that I'm pregnant!! I went to my friends house this afternoon, she's just had a baby in November and she knew I was TTC. So when I couldn't stop smiling she guessed smile Does that count as breaking DH's rule of not telling anyone until after the scan?? She guessed and I couldn't lie!!!

mel-o i have just done the same thing, lol.

So a little about me, my name is Sheree I'm 29, DH is 30 and this is our 3rd and final edition to our family. Yes I will be about 33 wks pregnant for my 30th birthday, oh well it's just another birthday I say. Anyway DS1 will be 6 in June, DS2 will be 4 in September and "spud" is also due in September approx the 17th.

Being my 3rd pregnancy I thought I would be fine, instead I am freaking out like a mad woman, So I am roughly 6wks have been to my Dr had bloods done, all was fine apart from a uti have since provided another sample and have heard nothig so i guess all was okay. I have a scan booked in next Thursday 2/2 and will be approx 7wks so am hoping to hear a heartbeat and get a date etc. But I am still freaking out, what is wrong with me??? I keep thinking about it over & over it's doing my head in. Is anyone else like this?

Sheree, QLD Dylan 3/6/06 & Heath 5/9/08

Thanks for the welcome mel-o! Surely doesn't count! lol smile

I'm Carly, I'm 23 and my fiancé is 24 and this is my third pregnancy. I have a 6 yo daughter and my son kaiden was stillborn at 21 weeks.

Sheree, I keep doing he same thing, have to physically stoop my self from buying a pregnancy test everyday just to reassure myself! Doc says I don't get a scan until my 12th week, which seems like forever away! Wondering if I can just ask to have one to ease my mind.. I'm doing public, so that's why I'm not sure if they will allow me to have a scan just for the sake of it!
Hi all,
So I've been skulking around on here for a while and thought it was about time I introduced myself. I'm 29 turning 30 in august, DH is also 29 and this will be our first baby. Due 6th September.
We moved to Canberra last year from NZ so currently finding out all about the different systems. I've had nausea for the last couple of weeks off and on, definately worse when I'm hungry or tired - which tends to be a lot of the time! Looking forward to chatting to you all over the next 7months.

hi all - wow what i a great bunch we have - and very chatting - makes the days fly by xxx

hi to everyone xxx so excited there is a few of us..

Mel-O congrats on the pregie levels xxx deftly a sticky baby for sure xxx

Page83 - so excited to be sharing the date with you xxx guessing i am going to go earlier - only that with Harley i had to have an emergency c-c - so im going to opt to have it this time round - guessing my ob will book me in around 37-38wks xxx

Mummy+cutie - we have told my mum and sister - they live close by and needed some help with Harley - just so i can have a pending break every now and then xxx and ive told one of my 13 cousins (itialian - and have a stack of cousins - 4 of which are pregs - ) apart from that plan to keep it low key until ive had all the tests and scans.

Brooke - feel the say way you do - im a little scared about having another one - Harley will be 2 next Tuesday - but in saying that didnt plan for this pregnancy and had postnatal with him until he was 18mths - so i do hope this time around im more prepared - and cope better mentally - do however plan to have more help this time round - and plan to b'feed only until my milk comes in - and then will express so someone else can feed - with Harley i b'feed until he was 18mths bcos he refused milk in any other form - got so much crap from family about this - so i made a choice at the time if i feel prego i would introduce the bottle much earlier xxx be interested to hear how everyone with children is going to tackle this - so many things to think about xxx will however tackle getting Harley into a toddler bed and toilet trained over Easter xxx ideas on transistioning him much apprieciated xxx

love to all xxx fingers crossed for sticky bubba's.

booked in privately - but cant see my ob till march - he is booked out - so going to have my dating scan and bloods done else where (my ob will give me referrals next friday - cant wait) x anyone else here from Melb - im under Dr Peter Yong - was fantastic with Harley & booked in at South Eastern Private xxx excited to be there again xx and secretly even if im scared to be prego again xxx

okay im off xxx chat tomorrow xxx Vx

Hi Veronica,

I had my DD at South Eastern,.. its beautiful! I've opted for SJOG this time though. It's a bit closer to home. I've heard lots about Dr Yong though. All good! I'm going with Dr Kemper. I wonder who else is from Melbourne?

Good luck with the toilet training! My DD had no trouble with the toddler bed but was a nightmare to toilet train. I hope you have success with it all before bubs comes.

I'm so glad we're all on here chatting. Sounds like we're all as stressed as each other!! Roll on second trimester I say!!!

Have a great day guys and I'm hoping and praying for all of us that have MS that it goes away soon!!
HI Ladies, congrats on all ur pregnancies & hugs to all those who have not made it x
I thought I had joined this post when it was 1st started but 4 some reason I couldnt find it again till now ? Weird !
Anyway my name is Sandy & I found out the wk between xmas & ny that we were pregga's with bub #3 very exciting but very scary all the same.I had worked out that I was due on the 8sept but dr told me I was due 6 th sept then 1 scan told me the 11th & a scan I had done yesterday said the 9th
so Im guessing bub is just going to come some where around then lol!
I was a little bit freaked last wk got sent to hospital with a suspected ectopic pregnancy due to extreme pains around the area u would get it if it was, thank god bub was were it is supposed to be!
Im still alittle freaked out though as the pains have not gone. I was kept in hospital for 3 day & monitored but I put my foot down & said I wanted to go home there was no use keeping me in as the only other thing they could do was a laporoscopy to investigate but they are cautious of doing that so early in pregnancy,
I had my appendix out last may & the gastroenteroligst(excuse my spelling lol) seems to think the pains are from scar tissue.
I went fo a scan yesterday & they said that my uterus is pushed up to the right side & the pregnancy is also on the right side so it could be causeing pain. I have a bi corniate uterus also.
Apparently there is a 1 in 10000 chance there is a pregnancy in the tube as well as the uterus (so the dr in the ED told me when i was admitted)
but they cant see the tubes via ultra sound.
Im going back to see my Gp on fri to get scan results & get more bloods done. something weird s going on with those also.
My last bloods detected antibodies wich I shouldnt have for my blood type as im A+. so confused & over this pain just want it to go away!smile ps would love to join the face book page also !
Sign in to follow this topic