Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due Sept 2012 Lock Rss

Melissa - I'm so very sorry hun. Big hugs your way XXXXXXXXXXXXX

uh huh - I am almost 2 weeks behind due to a 40 day cycle. Really weird as I have never had a cycle like that before. My cycle may be a day or two out but never 12!! I had my first scan at 5 weeks and you could only see a small sac. Hoping when I go back in a 10 days that we'll see a nice string heart beat since I will be 7 weeks then.

Thanks Ladies. I was quite relieved even though I knew I had nothing to worry about, IYKWIM??? lol.

Still going along fine. Still no sign of MS or tiredness but I'm as fit and healthy as last pregnancy so hopefully this pregnancy is just as good!! Wishful thinking right???? lol. Only symptoms so far are minor sore boobs on and off.

Mel - that 3% does sound good!!!! lol

Hi Ladies hoping i can join your group - My name is Veronica - live in south east side of Melbourne - married and have a little man (Harley who is 2 next tuesday (31/01/10). i found out over the weekend that i will expecting our new addition late Sept (28th)x excited, scared and shocked - wasnt planned - as where with Harley it took us 9+mths to concive - i was in the ttc threads back when i was trying with our 1st - in the end found success with accupun. The girls that were in the ttc threads and then in the month i was due were fantastic - loved chatting regularly with them - and still do on fb.

so im sure i will find the same this time round x

look forward to sharing this journey with you all - certainly not a planned pregnancy but will be a loved and wanted child.

lets hope this baby sticks -

Vx

Hi Ladies,
Just thought i would let you all know that i went back to the hospital yesterday and had a miscarriage confirmed. the docs said it was because of my crappy uterus but that when i get home i should go see a obgyn at my local hospital for testing and they might be able to surgically fix it after which my risk for miscarriage will drop dramatically.
i wish you all luck with your pregnancies and am sending lots of sticky baby dust your way smile

-Mel xx

~*Due in September 2012 *~
1 - Katie, Sasha1001, Hks12, Live*Laugh*Love, Teen Mummy
5 - F_Meadows
6 - Rebecca_Russel-600
8 - funkyhi
10 - Emma_D
13 - *Melissa*(Angel Baby)
16 - Em2012
17 - SSDH
17 - ksb22
18 - jchaps
23- Kubota Chick, Mellissagreeff
24 - mel-O
26 - Ange
28 - Ocean princess12
29 - *Mummy+Cutie*

Oh Mel. I'm so sorry to hear your news. Sending lots of hugs your way and I hope that this is a problem that they can fix so that you're back on a more successful TTC path. Take care xxx
Wow! Lots of activity today!

*Melissa* - sorry for you loss! It's really sad that you've miscarried sad Great big hugs to you! Best of luck with TTC in the future.

Leah27 - Welcome to our group smile Fingers crossed for a smooth, worry-free pregnancy for you this time around!

uh_huh! - Welcome and congratulations! I don't know why they did a scan so early? They can't see anything until your HCG levels are over 1000. You're most probably just too early.

VeronicaMc - Welcome to you too! Looking forward to getting to know you better in the coming months smile

Page83 -YAY for no more spotting!!!!!!!! That's great to hear! I know it's caused you a lot of worry. I have my fingers so tightly crossed that this pregnancy is sticky for you!!

As for me ~ I went to work today (first time in ages) as schools are going back next week. We had to sit through a conference and it was just so hard to stay awake! I am soooooo tired! I think I am actually going to have a nana nap in a little while before DH gets home! No MS or queasy feelings smile

I am starting to get a bit stressed now because the nurse hasn't called back with my HCG levels form yesterday's tests! I can't stand the waiting part. I find it absolutely distressing! What if the levels haven't doubled? What if this is going to be yet another MC??? I have been so relaxed about the whole pregnancy, but waiting for these results really gets me stressed!

can you give them a call and see if the results are in yet? tired is a realy good sign, and take that nana nap....god i wish i could! i have an extra kid here for the night so its SUPER full on at my house today lol.

fingers are crossed for you!!!!

let us know how you go.

I have called about 10 times, but they don't seem to be answering the phone! I actually left 2 messages (my pet hate! because I always sound like such an idiot.) I was literally begging them to call me back in the last message. All I want is to know the levels are going up nicely, then I will relax for the rest of the pregnancy.
I know they've got the results, because I called labtests and they said they've sent the results to my doctor, but they can't give them to me, only to the doctor.
If the nurse doesn't call me back very soon, I am literally going to cry!

Just adding my name to the list smile

Melissa - So sorry to hear about your MC, big hugs to you xx

Mel - Hope you get some answers soon! Nothing worse than people not phoning back or answering their phone!!

~*Due in September 2012 *~
1 - Katie, Sasha1001, Hks12, Live*Laugh*Love, Teen Mummy
5 - F_Meadows
6 - Rebecca_Russel-600
8 - funkyhi
10 - Emma_D
13 - *Melissa*(Angel Baby)
16 - Em2012, mother~mayhem
17 - SSDH
17 - ksb22
18 - jchaps
23- Kubota Chick, Mellissagreeff
24 - mel-O
26 - Ange
28 - Ocean princess12
29 - *Mummy+Cutie*

ARGH i hate that!!! they are YOUR results why cant they they give them to you!! hope they get back to you soon.

may i ask if you had any warning signs with your M/C's?

I did have warnings with my MC. It was the HCG results not going up properly (see why I'm stressing about the results?!?!?!?)
The results went up when I had my first MC but they never doubled. From about 5 weeks they were telling me I would MC because the levels were too low. I went for blood tests every second day (looked like a druggie with all the needle marks on my arm) and I had 3 u/s, first they couldn't see anything, then they could see a sac, then a sac and fetal pole, but it had only grown 3 days growth in 2 weeks. It was 11 weeks of constant hell!
I had bleeding (not spotting, it was an actual flow) at 7 weeks, but didn't lose the baby.
Also I last my symptoms. I had mild MS, dizziness, sore boobs in week 5, 6, 7, but then it all went away. My HCG levels were still going up at that stage, only dropped at 10 weeks, then I went to the hospital to have the procedure. Sad times sad
I am praying this pregnancy will be perfect!

I have since phoned AGAIN and left another message, and they STILL haven't called me back!!!!!!!

Panic attack over!
I finally got the call. The levels are more than doubling!
It's gone up from 330 on Friday, to 1250 on Monday!!! That's a doubling time of 36 hours! So happy right now! I know this pregnancy is going to be fine smile
Thanks for your support girls!

I plan to return to my relaxed state as of now...

sad

does this one feel different? i think you tend to get a gut feeling about it.
after i lost my first i had a gut feeling with the rest what would happen, even though i was concerned with DS3 because of some spotting at 4 and 10 weeks i knew he was a keeper.
i feel a little the same this time around, worried but i think it will be ok i could be wrong but i hope not.

and not that this is the same gut feeling but i have guessed right (going by my gut) the sex of every single one of my family and friends babies (not my own though). so maybe i have some freaky pregnancy thing going on lol and i have a feeling yours will be just fine.

I hope you're right and this bub will be fine - for both you and me!

It does feel very different this time. I even knew I was pregnant from the day I conceived, and I believe it's going to be my sticky baby at last! Now I know my HCG's are good, so that's the last worry I had... gone!
16 days until I see my baby's heartbeat smile Then everything will be perfect!

Great news Mel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do I get find the FB group for us?

Great news Mel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do I get find the FB group for us?

Thanks girls!

The facebook group is so secret you can't even search it up! Add me as a friend and I will add you to the group.

I hope you're right and this bub will be fine - for both you and me!

It does feel very different this time. I even knew I was pregnant from the day I conceived, and I believe it's going to be my sticky baby at last! Now I know my HCG's are good, so that's the last worry I had... gone!
16 days until I see my baby's heartbeat smile Then everything will be perfect!

Yay thats very exciting news, heres hoping our babies are both very sticky this time around and we can sit back relax and enjoy growing babies.
Sign in to follow this topic