Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due Sept 2012 Lock Rss

laugh laugh laugh
That's so funny!
"What's in there?" "Fat"
Hahahahaha!

Congrats on your BFP and welcome to our little group!

What else could I have said, cause there is a lot of Christmas fat there surely it can't be baby. But was talking to MIL tonight & she said kids a very intuitive, more so than adults. They are also brutally honest too.

Thanks

What else could I have said, cause there is a lot of Christmas fat there surely it can't be baby. But was talking to MIL tonight & she said kids a very intuitive, more so than adults. They are also brutally honest too.

Thanks

Kids are very intuituve smile
Hopefully the kids from my class won't catch on until I am ready to tell them ~ I teach Year twos, so they're 6-7 years old, and always full of funny comments.
I'm only 4.5 weeks so it's going to be a long term!

Congrats to everyone who has joined in the last few days! Very exciting times!

Mel-O, how do you add a ticker to Huggies? I have made one, but no idea how to add it to my profile!

Congrats to everyone who has joined in the last few days! Very exciting times!

Mel-O, how do you add a ticker to Huggies? I have made one, but no idea how to add it to my profile!

You need to copy the PseudoHTML, UBBCode and BB Code.
If you made the ticker on lilypie, it's next to where it says "forum signatures" half way down the page. If you used pregnology, it's the second box called "UBBCode"
Copy the code, got to "edit profile", edit signature, then paste the code there.

Hope this helps. smile

How are you doing anyway?

Thanks Mel, got it! wink

Going well I think, havent had any MS starting to worry that something may be wrong because I havent! Everything but the tiredness has calmed down now. Very scary times!

Telling DH's brother this weekend, as arranged by MIL (how generous), we also get to have an audience of DH's parents which is totally not what I want, but I dont get a say! Cant wait to see what happens when our little one comes along! Starting to regret telling them! Oh well, just working myself up for nothing really!

For second/third/fourth time mums, did you put it out there to family that you didnt want visitors until you were ready? I have told my Mum who had a bit of a whinge, but respects my decision (I'm talking a few hours post birth, perhaps next day depending on time of arrival). Going to go down like a lead balloon with MIL who is the sort of 'older' teacher that is always right! Grrr (not a gripe against teachers, you know the ones that are stuck in their ways?)

Cant wait for our scan in 4wks so we can start enjoying things a bit more, and start collecting goodies! I will be looking for recommendations on things to get ladies, so feel free to unload your expertise!
Well I am scared, nervous and very excited to be doing this but I am going to join this thread. A bit about me:

I'm Mellissa 20 and Dh Juandre 28. We have a beautiful dd who will be 8 months soon. We sadly lost 2 babies last year and joining is quite scary as I always think something is going to happen. I am taking it one day at a time.

Will be going to mmy midwife on Tuesday so will get bloods done and a scan booked.

Congrats on all the BFP's for this month.

Oh, I think I am due the 23th

Mellissagreeff - welcome smile Wishing you a smooth and trouble-free pregnancy this time around!

I've gone back and updated the due date list - sorry if I have missed anyone! Please feel free to add yourself!

~*Due in September 2012 *~
1 - Katie, Sasha1001, Hks12, Live*Laugh*Love
5 - F_Meadows
6 - Rebecca_Russel-600
8 - funkyhi
10 - Emma_D
13 - *Melissa*
16 - Em2012
17 - ksb22
18 - jchaps
23- Kubota Chick, Mellissagreeff
24 - mel-O
26 - Ange
29 - *Mummy+Cutie*

If there's anyone who would like to join the Facebook group, add me with this and I will add you to the group smile It's completely private, so none of your friends will even know you've joined, and no one except the other members will be able to see anything you post!

Mellissagreeff - welcome <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span> Wishing you a smooth and trouble-free pregnancy this time around!

I've gone back and updated the due date list - sorry if I have missed anyone! Please feel free to add yourself!

5 - F_Meadows
6 - Rebecca_Russel-600
8 - funkyhi
10 - Emma_D
13 - *Melissa*
16 - Em2012
17 - ksb22
18 - jchaps
24 - mel-O
26 - Ange
29 - *Mummy+Cutie*

If there's anyone who would like to join the Facebook group, add me with this link and I will add you to the group <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span> It's completely private, so none of your friends will even know you've joined, and no one except the other members will be able to see anything you post!

I added you on facebook Mel! My Dislpay Pic is DD on a horse. How is everyone feeling? Still no M/S here, just the sore boobs and feeling tired. It is just under 3 weeks until I go to the docotr to hopefully see my bubbys heart beat!!! It seems to be taking forever! When does everybody else have there Ob or GP appointments <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

Mellissagreeff - welcome <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span> Wishing you a smooth and trouble-free pregnancy this time around!

5 - F_Meadows
6 - Rebecca_Russel-600
8 - funkyhi
10 - Emma_D
13 - *Melissa*
16 - Em2012
17 - ksb22
18 - jchaps
24 - mel-O
26 - Ange
29 - *Mummy+Cutie*

If there's anyone who would like to join the Facebook group, add me with this link and I will add you to the group <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span> It's completely private, so none of your friends will even know you've joined, and no one except the other members will be able to see anything you post!

Hi Mel-O, I have added you on FB can you please add me to the group. Name is Nicole and my FB pick is of me and my partner, I am wearing a blue shirt and he is wearing a brown shirt. Thanks <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

I have also added myself to the list

5 - F_Meadows
6 - Rebecca_Russel-600
8 - funkyhi
10 - Emma_D
13 - *Melissa*
14 - jax1
16 - Em2012
17 - ksb22
18 - jchaps
24 - mel-O
26 - Ange
29 - *Mummy+Cutie*

I added you on facebook Mel! My Dislpay Pic is DD on a horse. How is everyone feeling? Still no M/S here, just the sore boobs and feeling tired. It is just under 3 weeks until I go to the docotr to hopefully see my bubbys heart beat!!! It seems to be taking forever! When does everybody else have there Ob or GP appointments smile

I've just added you smile
I went to the doctor and did bloods yesterday, and I've booked my u/s for 9 Feb, so it's almost 3 weeks of waiting!!!

Hi Mel-O, I have added you on FB can you please add me to the group. Name is Nicole and my FB pick is of me and my partner, I am wearing a blue shirt and he is wearing a brown shirt. Thanks smile

I've added to you to group too smile

I've just added you smile
I went to the doctor and did bloods yesterday, and I've booked my u/s for 9 Feb, so it's almost 3 weeks of waiting!!!

Thanks Mel, That is the day I go to my GP! I'm not getting a full date scan but my Gp has a scanner in his office so we are doing it that way! smile

5 - F_Meadows
6 - Rebecca_Russel-600
8 - funkyhi
10 - Emma_D
13 - *Melissa*
16 - Em2012
17 - ksb22
18 - jchaps
24 - mel-O
26 - Ange
29 - *Mummy+Cutie*

Can I be added as the 1st!!!!
Sign in to follow this topic