Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due Sept 2012 Lock Rss

According I one Chinese forecasting thingo I am having a girl, according to the link above boy. Well that settles things, 50/50 chance lol smile
Hi Melissa,

I really hope it all works out for you... I have a very similar thing happening. I have been spotting for the last few days, over the last two days I have started having small clots and today I had some fresh blood and slightly bigger clots (Sorry TMI). This has really freaked me out and the spotting seems to be increasing, yet is still only when I wipe. I don't really have any cramps though. I had an ultrasound done yesterday and was told I am 5 weeks and 5 days, however no heart beat was found (They said it was too early so Im going back for another scan next Friday). I had another blood test done yesterday and will get the results tomorrow. If the hcg is increasing like it should it might give me a bit of peace of mind.

I also had a week of spotting before I found out I was pregnant, Thought it was my period but it never arrived properly so I took a test.

Has anyone else had this kind of bleeding on gone on to have a healthy pregnancy?
Hello lovelys smile

Just got my bfp today so hasn't been confirmed yet... Will go to the doc next week smile

I am 22 and DF and I have a gorgeous DD who is turning the big 1 next month, so exciting!!

Think I am due on the 29th but can't add myself to the list (silly iPhone) if someone would be kind enough to add me that would be awesome smile

Mel-O I was so happy to hear your bfp news, I'm one of those silent ones who watch everything but rarely posts lol!! You really deserve it so I'm sending you 10 truckloads of the stickiest baby dust ever smile

Hope your all feeing well

Xx
Hey ladies,

thanks for the support smile

Nicole, i hope that you get some positive news soon. The worst part is waiting and wondering. i think we all need a good dose of baby dust!

So, i did the chinese astrology thingy and i too am told a girl (YAY!) i have actually been thinking that anyway. at this point as long as i get a happy and healthy bub i wont complain...but a girl would be nice.

I have been blessed with an amazing family, in-laws and all. everyone is really supportive and excited. my MIL went out and bought a tonne of wool when we got the bfp and is already knitting a blanket for bubs. she has also told us that she wants to buy our nursery furniture (of course we get to pick what).
the only advice i can give to those with outlaws is to be assertive. using 'I' statements is really useful. ('I am feeling overwhelmed' rather than 'you are overwhelming me' etc.) people are usually more open to what you are telling them if you make it about what you need rather than how they are affecting you. smile (there is some first year nursing psych for you all)

so i actually had a couple of ache free hours this arvo- total bliss!!
i cant figure out if i am better off lying sitting or standing- nothing seems to work reliably. anyone got any ideas?

so before i go to bed, welcome mummy+cutie, i have added you to our little list. i also got rid of all of the unused dates so it doesnt take up half the thread smile

night all xx

~*Due in September 2012 *~
1 - Katie
- Sasha1001
13- *Melissa*
23- Kubota Chick
24 - mel-O
26 - Ange
29 - *Mummy+Cutie*

Hello lovelys smile

Just got my bfp today so hasn't been confirmed yet... Will go to the doc next week smile

I am 22 and DF and I have a gorgeous DD who is turning the big 1 next month, so exciting!!

Think I am due on the 29th but can't add myself to the list (silly iPhone) if someone would be kind enough to add me that would be awesome smile

Mel-O I was so happy to hear your bfp news, I'm one of those silent ones who watch everything but rarely posts lol!! You really deserve it so I'm sending you 10 truckloads of the stickiest baby dust ever smile

Hope your all feeing well

Xx

Awwww, thanks for your kind words!!
Welcome to the thread smile

How are you feeling so far?

Awwww, thanks for your kind words!!
Welcome to the thread smile

How are you feeling so far?

So far I'm feeling good, hasn't sunk in yet but it sorta doesn't till you have that first ultrasound.. I'm going to tell my gp that I have no idea of dates so he sends me for a dating scan smile so I'll wait 2 weeks before booking to see him..

It was my symptoms that made me test so early, normally I'd wait till AF was due but I was sooo tired that I slept in the arvo (hard with DD) I was having cramps since about 9dpo similar to AF but I sorta knew it wasn't her and I thought my bbs were sore but that could have been me poking them all the time to check..

My mum is stoked all 3 of her daughters plus her sister and stepson's mrs are pregnant together so 2012 is bringing her 5 babies lol..

How are U feeling? With DD my ms started at 5 1/2 wks and hung around till 14wks so see if it's any diff this time round smile

So far I'm feeling good, hasn't sunk in yet but it sorta doesn't till you have that first ultrasound.. I'm going to tell my gp that I have no idea of dates so he sends me for a dating scan smile so I'll wait 2 weeks before booking to see him..

It was my symptoms that made me test so early, normally I'd wait till AF was due but I was sooo tired that I slept in the arvo (hard with DD) I was having cramps since about 9dpo similar to AF but I sorta knew it wasn't her and I thought my bbs were sore but that could have been me poking them all the time to check..

My mum is stoked all 3 of her daughters plus her sister and stepson's mrs are pregnant together so 2012 is bringing her 5 babies lol..

How are U feeling? With DD my ms started at 5 1/2 wks and hung around till 14wks so see if it's any diff this time round smile

I am actually feeling quite good thanks.
I am really tired and need to pee a lot, a little nauseas when I haven't eaten for a while, but other than that I feel great! Hopefully it stays like this and MS doesn't show!! Wouldn't that be awesome smile

I'm going to the doctor today, but I will only get bloods done on Monday, and I will definitely ask for an early scan (even if I have to say I don't know when my LMP was! Hehe!). Having had two miscarriages last year, I want to make sure everything is okay thing time. I think I'll go when I'm 7 weeks so we will definitely see a heartbeat smile Can't wait for that!!!

Wow! 5 babies in your family this year! It's going to be a busy one!

Lol yep that's why I'll wait a bit so it's not too early to see the little flicker of a heart smile

With my first pregnancy the doctor told me that I had a blighted ovum and to go home and expect 'nature to take its course' I was soo devastated and with every pain or twinge I thought it was over.. He had me doing bloods every 2nd day then I figured out he wrote my dates down wrong!!!! Thankfully it was just a little mistake and I went on to have DD...

I'm so sorry to hear of your losses, I think it's hard to even imagine something so traumatic, I have supported my sister thru 2 losses too and would never wish it upon anyone!!

I'm quite nervous as I am the birthing partner for my older sister and I'll be standing knowing that it will be me in all that pain just a few months after her haha, but in saying that it's 100% worth every min of it..

I really hope this bub stays put for you, I just kept telling my sister rest rest rest... Sometimes that could make all the difference....

Anyways DD is standing infront of the tv pushing her little heart out lol so mummy duties are calling!!

Enjoy your day ladies and good luck to those who have appts smile
Hi Ladies....

Excited to be joint the ladies which I hav been 'following' the last few months in the journey of TTC, AF isn't dues until Tuesday but I got my BFP yesterday at 13 dpo so still early days, so it was our fourth month TTC <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>)

So....next thing to do? When do you go for your first 'dating' scan? My hubby and I have already got a little two yr old but it feels so long ago we did this all and I CNN remember hehe

xxx

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb2f.lilypie.com...]

[url=http://daisypath.com][img]http://davf.daisypath...]

[url=http://www.pregnology.com/pregnancy/09/28/2012]... a pregnancy ticker[/url]
Hi, I am due on the 1st. I got my BFP today this morning!!I can not wait. I am only 19 and have to kids! My life is VERY messed up!! Congrats and Good Luck to all
Hi Ladies

My name is Kat & we got an amazing Christmas present, our first BFP. I am 26 & DH is 28, we got married in October on our 7 year anniversary & had been TTC since then. With the help of online calculators, we should be due within the first few days of September. I haven't visited the GP because I knew what midwife I wanted & we are booked in to see her on Wednesday, if we waited till then she could do everything, whatever that means?

I am the worst at keeping secrets, so we told all parents on Christmas day, they will all be first time Grandparents & very excited. However, my Mum had worked it out on the 23rd (I have the same symptoms as her) & DH the week after I o'd, because I had sore breasts, peeing lots, very hungry, a sore lower back, nausea in the evening & was very moody & tired (not a normal me). We told the brothers shortly after NY & then a support person for each Mum, my great Aunt & my 2 BFs. We want lots of support in case this isn't a sticky baby. I also told my TIC at work, because of my pregnancy symptoms, she has been very supportive & helpful.

I am nearly 8 weeks along & have decided there must be something about me, because all my friends are asking if I'm pregnant. Mum & I are both so over lying. I can't wait till we hear a heart beat, because that is when we will slowly start telling people & I won't feel so dishonest. I even had to lie to a 3 year old at work today (I'm an early childhood teacher), she stuck her hand on my tummy & said 'What's in there?' I quickly responded with 'FAT' Can it really be that obvious at 8 weeks? I have already started undoing the top button on some of my work shorts & I am going to buy some more comfortable shorts for work tomorrow too, as the pressure on my belly also makes me more sick.

Anyway, good luck to you all. Hope you all have a wonderful pregnancy resulting in a happy & healthy baby come September (or there about tongue )

Kat

Hi Ladies....

Excited to be joint the ladies which I hav been 'following' the last few months in the journey of TTC, AF isn't dues until Tuesday but I got my BFP yesterday at 13 dpo so still early days, so it was our fourth month TTC smile)

So....next thing to do? When do you go for your first 'dating' scan? My hubby and I have already got a little two yr old but it feels so long ago we did this all and I CNN remember hehe

xxx

YAY!!!!!
So happy to have my TTC buddy joining us here smile
Wishing you a healthy pregnancy!

Hi Ladies

My name is Kat & we got an amazing Christmas present, our first BFP.

I even had to lie to a 3 year old at work today (I'm an early childhood teacher), she stuck her hand on my tummy & said 'What's in there?' I quickly responded with 'FAT' Can it really be that obvious at 8 weeks? I have already started undoing the top button on some of my work shorts & I am going to buy some more comfortable shorts for work tomorrow too, as the pressure on my belly also makes me more sick.

Kat

laugh laugh laugh
That's so funny!
"What's in there?" "Fat"
Hahahahaha!

Congrats on your BFP and welcome to our little group!

Sign in to follow this topic