Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due Sept 2012 Lock Rss

Hi,
I'm sad to say that I won't be staying in this group. I had my 2nd u/s today and there is still no foetal pole,yolk or heartbeat, just an empty sack. This is my 2nd blighted ovum and its horrible. I'm still getting all the pregnancy hormones and I have morning sickness and everything but there is no baby.

So that is that for me, no more babies, DH is getting the snip and I don't want to go through the stress and heartbreak of another failed pregnancy. This was my 5th pregnancy in 6 years, I'm very fortunate to have 2 beautiful healthy daughters and I'm looking forward to watching them grow up.

I wish you all safe, healthy pregnancies, and can't wait to hear about your new little bundles arriving in September. Good luck and best wishes.
Ash

Ash I am so sorry to hear your news. Please vent away if you need to, we are all here to support you!
I will be thinking of you xo

Hi,
I'm sad to say that I won't be staying in this group. I had my 2nd u/s today and there is still no foetal pole,yolk or heartbeat, just an empty sack. This is my 2nd blighted ovum and its horrible. I'm still getting all the pregnancy hormones and I have morning sickness and everything but there is no baby.

So that is that for me, no more babies, DH is getting the snip and I don't want to go through the stress and heartbreak of another failed pregnancy. This was my 5th pregnancy in 6 years, I'm very fortunate to have 2 beautiful healthy daughters and I'm looking forward to watching them grow up.

I wish you all safe, healthy pregnancies, and can't wait to hear about your new little bundles arriving in September. Good luck and best wishes.
Ash

Oh Ash!
I am so sorry to hear about this.
Sending hugs x

Oh Ash,

I am soooo sorry to hear your news. Blighted ovums are most definitely the cruelest especially when you have all the symptoms of pregnancy. I completely understand where you are coming from and I wish you all the very best for the future. Hug your girls extra tight each night.
Ash, I am so very sincerely sorry. All the best for the future X

I am so sorry to hear thta Ash. how heartbreaking sad

Well a bit of info about me. My name is Kim and I am 21 in a few months and this will be our second child. DD is 14 months and we have been trying for the last 5 months TTC. I know it isn't as long as some other ladies but I didn't ovulate at all for the first 4 months, that is why I started Clomid! Anyway my first round and I fell pregnant, so I really hope this baby and everyone elses baby stay super sticky! Best of luck everyone!!!

~*Due in September 2012 *~
1 - Katie
23-Kubota Chick
24 - mel-O
26 - Ange

Hi Ladies,

Ash, I am so sorry. It has been said but if you need to vent we are here, a lot of us have been where you are now.

I actually ended up in the emergency department on saturday. as i said before, i have been spotting since the 4th but all of a sudden on saturday the spotting turned to bleeding with a few small clots. i went straight to the local hospital to get checked out but they sent me to the womens and childrens (not before taking $87 because it was out of hours though- it was an expensive 5 mins!!) so i got to the wch they took bloods and told me to wait while the results came back. two an a half hours later the doctor finally calls us in only to tell us that my bloods hadn't actually been sent yet and it was now going to be another 2-3 hour wait for the results. because of that even when the results came back i wouldnt be given an ultrasound because they would have closed by then. So we went home an waited for the results.
my hcg had gone up again but once again it hadnt been doubling so i then had to wait until monday for an ultrasound.
On Monday my baby was 2.6mm CRL an had a heart beat (YAY!!) of 100 bpm.
after the ultrasound we saw another doctor who proceeded to tell us that even though there was a heart beat it wasn't high enough for the baby's age which put us at higher risk of m/c. I couldn't believe it- finally some good news but even that was twisted into bad news! Since the ultrasound i have continued to bleed with tiny clots and it isnt getting any lighter. i have a REALLY sore back and a very uncomfortable tight feeling in my uterus. Not once did the doctors mention anything to do with my bicornuate uterus so now i am not sure if i am bleeding because i am having a m/c or if it is because of my uterus or if it is because my hormone levels are too low to support my pregnancy. i asked the doctor about my progesterone levels and she just said they dont worry about that.
All of this is just made harder by the fact that i am still interstate visiting family so i can't even see my regular gp.
sorry for the negative post but i just needed to get it out. i am so scared that we will loose this baby and thus far the medical professionals we have seen have been less than helpful.

thanks to the ultrasound i now have a due date but i think that it will be adjusted forward once we get a bit further along.

so...

1 - Katie
13- *Melissa*
23-Kubota Chick
24 - mel-O
26 - Ange

I hope you are all having a smoother time than i am smile
-Mel

Melissa, be strong! WHile there is hope, there is no point worrying. Stress is all a part of this TTC journey it seems, but at this point things are still positive enough to think only good things. I really hope that things work out for you, it would be so hard being away from home. Do your family you are staying with know that you are pregnant, and what you are going through? I hope DH is giving you all the support you need!

Rant- does anyone else have an interfering MIL?
Arranging the when and how we tell DH bro, Oh and they must be present of course. There is excited an there is controlling.
Grrrrr

Anyway, 8 weeks today! Woo Hoo! I am not feeling much this week, no cramps and my bbs are feeling ok. Hope that is a good thing. Still havent had MS or nausea. So scared to be telling people we are pregnant because it is still early. 4wks 3 days to the ultrasound- yippee!!

I realised that I havent introduced myself either! I am 25, DH is 27. Married for 9 months, together for over 8 years, TTC for 6 months this is our first pregnancy.

1 - Katie
- Sasha1001
13- *Melissa*
23-Kubota Chick
24 - mel-O
26 - Ange
My goodness Melissa. Hang in there gorgeous!! My fingers and toes are crossed for you and I hope some experts can give you some answers soon. I can only imagine what you must be feeling right now.

Sasha... I had to laugh at your last comments re: MIL's and Brothers. Thank god I divorced my ex and along with him the most horrendous MIL EVER!! What a shocker. She's not in my life anymore but still tries to interfere in it!! No... we are having trouble with my soon to be BIL. He's super competitive to be better than us, and we have no idea why, because we certainly don't encourage it, or even give a rats what he does with his life! Makes me laugh really. After a crappy year last year, I have learnt that life is way too short for giving a hoot about everyone else. Just live life!

Oh, I was able to find that article too girls online re: the sex of your babies. Check it out for some fun and maybe we can see how accurate it was come September! http://motherandbaby.ninemsn.com.au/conception/tryingtoconceive/7942219/predicting-the-sex

Hi ladies,

If the FB group is completely private can you please add me - Tanya Price, photo is of Hubby & I on wedding day (I think it may even be the same as my pic here).

Thanks!!!

Couldn't find you try adding me Colleen Emily Shenouda only one of me smile on fb that is

Hi Ladies, I'm 7 weeks & last fri had an early scan that showed a strong heart beat, we are due beginning Sept smile
I've held of joining any group as I MC last Aug & been very nervous as my symptoms come & go, one day I feel pregnant & the next nothing. Also had some slight spotting. Trying not to stress but it's hard.
We've told a our parents & a few close friends as we were about to go through IVF & this group knew about this + no drinking over x-mas/new year made it obvious. The support network does help.
I would love to join the FB group - my pic is a stuff orangutan & duck (story behind this smile)
Congrats to everyone & I hope you are all doing well.
Kerry

Hey Kerry don't know your last name to add to fb you can try friending me refer to the above post smile
And anyone else who wants to join us on fb group you can add me as a friend smile
*Melissa* - try not to let yourself get too stressed out. I hope that everything ens up being okay for you and bubs. At least there's a heartbeat, so there's still hope!

Sasha - I have the best kind of MIL ~ the kind that lives overseas! smile I'm glad she does because if she lived close by I know I would never have a moment's peace! I'm thinking of a way to tell my parents...

purplepossum - It says I am going to have a girl!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! I so hope it's right! I don't know how I would handle having a boy because I'm such a girly girl!

Anyone else have a horrible metal taste in their mouth? I have brushed my teeth so many times today and can't get rid of the taste!

Sign in to follow this topic