Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

DUE JANUARY 2012 :) Rss

talked to my midwife yesterday on the phone about having another scan at 12 weeks checking for downs but it would be a 3 stage thing with scan bloods and amniocitisis but decided not to and just wait for 10wks till 20 wk scan! i definatly didnt want the amnio with the 1 in 2 chance of miscarriage. think i just really wanted to see bubs again soon haha

been feeling so tired lately, put my lil girl down for sleep yesterday around 3 and decided il have a sleep too - didnt wake up till 6! besides fatigue this time round is way better ive only spewed few times in the mornings and think that was due to not eating, but also mood swings bit more i can be fine one minute then start crying the next (hubby not enjoyin them!)its weird! its so nice coming on here reading everyones posts, seeing im not the only one feeling that way smile
Hi all hope everyone is well and welcome to the new people - Jan babies just keep on coming - what was happening in April......
Bubone09 glad to hear that the discharge has stopped and all is still looking great! Im sure they've already told you but if you did have sex it could be that and then of course there is the good old progesterone - I think if you have stopped taking it by now (being the end of the 1st trimester) you can have a withdrawal bleed too. All these things that help that can also cause so much stress! Here's to getting through the next few weeks. We're 14wks on saturday and I think I may just be able to ever so slightly calm down a touch after that....... DH has his fingers very crossed that that is the case anyway!

All still seems to be going along swimmingly here. Nausea seems to be decreasing slowly although the tiredness that only really started after the 1st trimester is still here along with the lack of motivation that was here from about 8wks. Pretty sure that my cyst is almost gone - started noticing a feeling of more space in my abdominal area and that I dont feel so tight there and look so bloated the last few days so pretty sure that its well on its way to shrinking away. As much as I know realistically that this is what it is it still makes me nervous that my bump has got smaller - just have to keep telling myself that the biggest part of my bump was actually the cyst the of course its going to shrink a bit. Just when I was about to really get into the maternity clothes side of things I might just be able to be lazy for another few weeks - he he!

DH and I had planned to not move our little man or anything until his birthday (6wks after bub is due) when he wil get a new room, new bed, new everything - so he isnt feeling like he is getting moved for the baby. We had planned to freshen up the walls in his new room and that would be about it until we start secretly decorating his new one. I then realised the other day that we would need to do a bit more than that as we have to put bubs clothes somewhere - I didnt realise that baby brain not only stuck around but also got worse with each child. Bubs will stay in our room until our little man's bday but somehow I forgot about all the clothes that we'd need to wash and put somewhere - oops! Perhaps it will be very hot and it will only need a nappy and wrap - hmmmm not likely when our summer is like spring here.

So this weekend we'll be able to pop our announcement on FB for our extended family and not so close friends and hopefully relax a bit.
Hope everyone continues to go well and those that are still waiting for scans have lovely happy scans and see healthy bouncing little beans with strong heartbeats.
ahh seems like its getting to that time where everyone is either telling or considering telling friends and family! scary thought telling my mother, i think she is gonna flip out! luckily for me the only signs of pregnancy is this lovely baby bump that i got at 10weeks... i put it down to being quite short.. damn it! im still putting off telling my parents till after the week 12 scans that im getting next week. hoping all is well grin

Also if your in sydney (perth and adelaide also have a place too) i found an awesome ultrasound place that does week 15 and 16 scans from $100, u get dvd, photos both digital and prints and they do 2D, 3D and 4D photos/videos. is really cool. i booked it for my 16th week, (as we wanna know the sex and have some photos) and you need to book 4 weeks in advance. thought i would share it! www.fetalfotos.com.au

hope all you guys symptoms get better and telling your families goes well!! grin
Hello All & congrats to all the mums to be out there!

I'm 11 weeks pregnant with our first bub grin and we are so excited! My due date is 26 Jan, according to my LMP.

Had my first appointment with the midwife last week, all went well but the BEST part of the day was hearing babies heartbeat for the first time. Looking forward to our first scan next week.

I'm so glad that I can share this experience with all of you and looking forward to reading many more posts.

What are your opinions on having the Nuchal screening done? 

I'm from Auckland, New Zealand.

Have a great weekend

Hi everybody
I have been reading all your posts and i wish i had time to reply to everybody, but i don't so i just want to congratulate all the new mums and wish every body luck in their second trimester ... this is much more fun.. i am feeling much better even though i know that ms is not gone... but i don't feel like i have a uti anymore and i am not so tired.. thank goodness... NT scan on Monday.. cant wait,, i haven't heard my bubs heartbeat... cant wait for that... times run out... gtg .. take care all ,, will be reading so keep posting

Nikki grin
Hi ladies, wow i haven't posted in here in AGES!!!!

So exciting everyone is almost at the 12 week+ mark.....4 more days to go for me smile

We have our blood test on Thursday and 12 week scan on Saturday smile then my first mid wife appt Tuesday next week....it's all happening smile

I'm super excited that I got excepted into the birth centre again (australia)...having our first daughter through the birth centre was amazing....just a peaceful, beautiful experience, we had a water birth and loved it.

I think we will be aiming for a water birth again this time smile

My baby bump is getting pretty obvious smile i'm in bigger work clothes but most of my normal clothes still fit....although i live in dresses and tights haha

I have only put on 2kgs....so i'm very please with myself....with my 1st i had gained 7kgs by now!!! I have been SUPER good with snacking on healthy food and not junk....it does help that i only found out this year that i'm allergic to chocolate sad

Hey guys and Congrats to all the newbies smile can't believe How Jan has just grown and is still growing!!

Had my 12 weeks scan a week ago and it was awesome! Baby was posing and it was just awesome to c that there us actually a baby in there causing me all this grief lol can't complain cause I'm starting to feel heaps better. Still tired and a bit quiezy but I'm getting there. The lady doing the u/s also told us she's about 70% sure it's a girl smile I wasn't fussed on the sex but that would b awesome cause I've got my little man already and this will b my last. Also got my first hospital app on 1st august then 20 week scan august 22 so it's all happening smile it's just amazing how fast the time flys.

Has anyone got names sorted yet? I'm really struggling to find names I like, or I like it and DH doesn't Grrrr!!

Hope Everyones well and keep posting guys!! I love reading about Everyones scans and all the different experiences were having smile

Hey guys and Congrats to all the newbies smile can't believe How Jan has just grown and is still growing!!

Had my 12 weeks scan a week ago and it was awesome! Baby was posing and it was just awesome to c that there us actually a baby in there causing me all this grief lol can't complain cause I'm starting to feel heaps better. Still tired and a bit quiezy but I'm getting there. The lady doing the u/s also told us she's about 70% sure it's a girl smile I wasn't fussed on the sex but that would b awesome cause I've got my little man already and this will b my last. Also got my first hospital app on 1st august then 20 week scan august 22 so it's all happening smile it's just amazing how fast the time flys.

Has anyone got names sorted yet? I'm really struggling to find names I like, or I like it and DH doesn't Grrrr!!

Hope Everyones well and keep posting guys!! I love reading about Everyones scans and all the different experiences were having smile

wow 70% thats awesome hope for u its a girl! I have names but I wont reveal them untill I know what Im having Ive chosen then names when I was like 16 lol so yeh in good news my besties mum who has never been wrong on a pregnacy said boy the other day which I really hope so does hubby I wont care but Id love a boy like big brother sort of thing lol and also since me there has been 7 girls(me,my cousins maddy,jacky and renee, my neices Ruby and Ivy and my cousins daughter Hunter) so it would be nice to break it as I started it lol but I will have to wait till the 19/20 week scan I guess damn it! lol
Thanks Katherine smile got everything crossed for u that u get ur little man too. When is ur u/s?

well my 19/20 week scn hasnt been booked cos Im going to the hospital I book it on monday when I have my gtt test(idwife wants me to do it early as my family has a history of type 2 and I have PCOS so yeh) so I will do it then but Im 15 weeks yesterday so Im looking between 4-5 weeks till I find out. MS is still an issue driving me nuts and backpain is driving me nuts gah atleast Im still hear bubs is still growing still alive Im greatful!
Hi All!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I booked my first scan for thursday (will be 12 weeks then).

So excited I can't think of anything else. roll eyes I seriously can't wait!

I must be one of the lucky ones when it comes to MS. I only felt sick when I ate too much, so now I know to eat small amounts and often. cool

Hey all!! Feels like ages lol
Iam soooo nervous, officially over the 12 week mark, scan booked for thursday really REALLY want a great scan with all good news!
DAN (DF) is back tomorrow! Soooo excited, longest 3 weeks ever!!

Cs82 soo excited for you, a little girl! Yay! Will keep my fingers crossed the confirm tht for u at 20 week scan!
Who else will be finding out the sex of their baby??

We will, im not fussed either way, really want a healthy baby! But having said that we are planning more kids so guess i figure iwe will end up with atleast one of each eventually lol i would love a girl but think it would be nice to hve two boys close in age so yeah who knows, Dan thinks were going to have 4 boys lol

No more scary discharge here thank god. Still getting cramps on and off, bad ones tonight but had a really busy day on my feet at work then the food shopping which always seems to make it worse. Has anyone here had irritable uterus?? I think i may hve it, need to bring it up with my doc next visit i think.

Hope everyones doing well!
Xxx

Sign in to follow this topic