Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

DUE JANUARY 2012 :) Rss

had 1st scan yesterday saw our wee one when bub wasnt buzzing around everywhere - very active and all looked good heard hb was 160 am officialy due 30th january ( i was hoping to be bit further along but hey aslong as bub healthy all that matters!) trying to decide if i should have 12 wk scan for downs - would they have been able to see if anything would be wrong at this stage or not???
Had first scan a week ago smile Am due 16th January woohoo exciting!!! smile
midwife appointment went good today! Herd bubs heart(finaly as Id only seen thru scans not herd) to my suprise seeing I have a bit of a gut lol she said all my tests are good she said all my little niggles are ligament streching stuff nothing to worrie about she said any questions just to call her Im so happy mainly about the heart beat lol hubby is disapointed he didnt get to hear it but I said we might buy a doppler and he can hear it then! ahh Im buzzing Im on top of the world
Hi to all you January Mum's

I would like to join your page if i may, although my due date is 8th Feb i'm having twins so i believe they will arrive in january instead.
i already have one DD 15mths and this was such a surprise to find out twins are on the way, there is no history of twins in our familys , just a blessing of nature. MS has started to ease of, it just lasted all day. I have already had one scan and go for another in 3 weeks 12 week scan, very excited ..
exciting times for all the mums going for scans and hearing heartbeats...
Hey ladies,

How is everyone feeling? Hope everyone’s morning sickness is starting to ease up.

Welcome and congrats to all the new ladies and congrats to all of you having scans ... soooo exciting!! smile

Bubone09 how is everything now, has the spotting stopped. I know its hard but try not to worry. If everything was ok at your scan then chances are everything is ok. Are you still taking the progesterone? It could be from that? I know what you mean about pregnancy being stressful though, I stress out at every little twinge or ache and it drives me crazy!

Emplus2 congrats on expecting twins!! How exciting smile

Well I’m over 14weeks now yay so excited. Finally got to “announce” it on facebook which makes it seem more real and exciting. Had my first appt with my Ob the other night… had to wait over 3 hours to see him as he was out delivering a baby which sucked but was sooo worth it cos I got a quick scan and got to see baby smile My ob is lovely though which is a huge relief!!
Hi all, thought I'd join the chats. Congrats to all you lovely ladies. At the moment our due date is 27th Jan but getting it confirmed at our second scan next Thursday. I can't wait. So far I haven't had that many pregnancy symptoms which worries me just have been really tired with sore breasts. At 7 weeks we had a big scare where I had a gush of red blood then spotting for a few days and couldn't get in for a scan for 3 days, it freaked me out but then they found a little heart beat, the baby was the right size and heart rate. I have to remember to just enjoy being pregnant and stop stressing. Just can't wait for the scan to show all is great then I can tell the world. As you have probably guessed this is my first and it's great to see we are all going through this together x
Hi Everyone

I'm due 1st January 2012!!

Very excited.

Hope everyone's been feeling well
Hi girls just checking back in again smile 15 wks today smile is it really going this quick?? I had to put away nearly all my pre-preg clothes only leaving out leggings, trackies & long tops!! I managed to buy some clothes not maternity but stretchy enough to last I can't handle having nothing to wear & nothing fitting me!! I am also feeling the aches & pains already, sore lower back all the time & pelvic/groin pain everytime I get in/out of bed...oh & sore boobs still! Besides that it's exciting as when I lay flat on my back my uterus sticks out like a little rockmelon lol. I did feel some flutters at the beginning of my 14th week too & have since grin my girls are excited & both think it's a boy in there hehe. Take care mummies

Hi Jan mums smile

Welcome again to the new ladies January is definitely going to be a very busy month...

Emplus2 congrats on having twins very exciting grin

Bubone09 hope all is well and there has been no more spotting GBH x

Sofiesarasmama I have also had to put pre pregnant clothes away and have started wearing maternity jeans and stretchy tops.

I'm counting down the next two weeks to my first midwife appt. I am really hoping to hear baby heartbeat and maybe have a sneak peek if I get an ultrasound. My boys are also excited asking lots of questions about the baby. My DS2 thinks it's a girl but I'm sure it's another boy. I once had a psychic tell me I would have 4 boys so im a 3/4 of the way to it coming true lol... But I guess it is 50/50 so there is still a chance. Deep down I would love a little girl but I guess if it's not meant to be I will just have to live in hope for a lovely daughter in law....

Mum to 3 gorgeous boys...

Hi Jan mums smile

Welcome again to the new ladies January is definitely going to be a very busy month...

Emplus2 congrats on having twins very exciting grin

Bubone09 hope all is well and there has been no more spotting GBH x

Sofiesarasmama I have also had to put pre pregnant clothes away and have started wearing maternity jeans and stretchy tops.

I'm counting down the next two weeks to my first midwife appt. I am really hoping to hear baby heartbeat and maybe have a sneak peek if I get an ultrasound. My boys are also excited asking lots of questions about the baby. My DS2 thinks it's a girl but I'm sure it's another boy. I once had a psychic tell me I would have 4 boys so im a 3/4 of the way to it coming true lol... But I guess it is 50/50 so there is still a chance. Deep down I would love a little girl but I guess if it's not meant to be I will just have to live in hope for a lovely daughter in law....

by 16 weeks you should be able to hear it! I had it yesterdy at 14 3 days and herd mine and Im not skinny so its not cos Im a skinny person or anything cos Im def not lol good luck to you all hows everyones MS going? mines still going nuts I swear its going to last the whole preg seeing it dosent seem to be letting up sad
*sticky baby dust to you all*
Hi ladies and congratulations to all the new members. Hope everyone is doing well.

Had a great last week. My ms has seemed to have disappeared altogether and I have started to get back some of that energy that I have been missing for the last couple of months. I have actually stayed awake until 10pm a couple of times! and my kids are loving the fact that mum has been a bit more active with them too.

Took DD to a playschool show this week. She absolutely loved it. I have never seen her sit so still for so long. Might have to get some episodes on tape!!

I have my first midwife app next week (on Tuesday) and am really looking forward to it. Hoping to be able to hear the baby's heartbeat! I'm super excited.

Flower_Babe12 - Congratulations! Hope all was well with your scan. The beginings of pregnancy can be so stressful. I had some bleeding in my first pregnancy - scariest thing ever - but everything was fine. Had a scan and the doc could see no reason for it, he said that it sometimes just happens. The baby was fine though and is now a super active 16 month old!
Hey chicks!
Congratulations to the newbies smile and twins yay how exciing! They think mine was twins at somepoint but from early on only one developed sad

Well havnt had any more worrying discharge so that is good smile doc wasnt too fussed but did say. If it happened again to pop in to her offive for a scan to put my mind at ease smile so just got to keep thinking good thoughts!

Cant wait until little squiggle can kick me all day long so i know its ok in there!!

Sign in to follow this topic