Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due August 2011 Lock Rss

Dolphinmia my doctor is mean LOL he didn't see the point in me having a dating scan because I've always been spot on with LMP. It is driving me up the wall waiting and if I wasnt having such definate morning sickness I'd be going to another doctor for a scan smile

casgazbubz welcome smile and congrats! The more the merrier grin Actually thought about joining July because I have had GD with DS & DD so no doubt will be induced late July hehe

By the sounds of it LOL. i would of gone insane and pushed it saying you feel you need earlier scans. I was going to push it if the doctor didnt order early scans etc but he behaved and had them ordererd for me to make feel at ease! I havent started morning sickness yet, which worrys me but at the same time im glad i havent!!

So re the no morning sickness. I am now nearly 7 weeks and while do get sore tummy, slight nausea in afternoons mainly, and heartburn, no other nausea, and definitely no vomiting! Should I be worried? I mean I definitely am tired, and eating definitely settles my tummy, so are those enough symptoms to be confident all is ok. I had heard morning sickness means less likely to miscarry...

So re the no morning sickness. I am now nearly 7 weeks and while do get sore tummy, slight nausea in afternoons mainly, and heartburn, no other nausea, and definitely no vomiting! Should I be worried? I mean I definitely am tired, and eating definitely settles my tummy, so are those enough symptoms to be confident all is ok. I had heard morning sickness means less likely to miscarry...

you have some slight nausea so that id assume is a good sign. i wouldnt worry and study your symptoms too much cos it will just cause stress and concern. If you are still worry mention something to your doctor when you see them next. You may get it soon, dont worry too much!

"What morning sickness is: That nauseous, queasy feeling in your stomach, which can sometimes lead to vomiting — so innaccurately dubbed "morning sickness, because it can hit at any time of the day or night, especially in the first trimester. "

so by reading that you dont have to actually vomit?

Reading your post dolphinmia has eased my mind a little. I definatly am nauseous, and am feel like being sick, but not vomiting. I am worrying because I haven't thrown up yet. How silly is that. I do feel nauseous throughout the day, have tender bb's and going to the bathroom more often but I haven't thrown up. You'd think I'd be happy about that lol.

I think with the mc last pregnancy I am just anxious. I lost my last angel at 6 weeks and I am 6 weeks tomorrow so this weekend has been a little hard. I don't think I am ever going to stop worrying!!!

MrsVm you have had your scan and bloods and everything so im sure everything is ok. I dont think I got really sickly till 7-8 weeks with my DD, but I know plenty of friends who NEVER vomit there entire pregnancies. My SIL cruised through her pregnancy and never even felt sick.

Reading your post dolphinmia has eased my mind a little. I definatly am nauseous, and am feel like being sick, but not vomiting. I am worrying because I haven't thrown up yet. How silly is that. I do feel nauseous throughout the day, have tender bb's and going to the bathroom more often but I haven't thrown up. You'd think I'd be happy about that lol.

I think with the mc last pregnancy I am just anxious. I lost my last angel at 6 weeks and I am 6 weeks tomorrow so this weekend has been a little hard. I don't think I am ever going to stop worrying!!!

MrsVm you have had your scan and bloods and everything so im sure everything is ok. I dont think I got really sickly till 7-8 weeks with my DD, but I know plenty of friends who NEVER vomit there entire pregnancies. My SIL cruised through her pregnancy and never even felt sick.

Well it did concern me too, because i havent vomited at all! i have been getting waves of nausea and i was thinking thats gotta be 'morning sickness' i didnt think you had to completely go through it all to have the morning sickness as such. I have found like youve said about that youve known someone whose hasnt had morning sickness. From memory i think its 50-80% of people that actually have it. I hope this weekend goes ok for you, and im sending sticky baby vibes! I will be getting anxious in the next week or so cos we lost ours at 6 and a bit weeks, its never fun. But must think postively!

Thanks Dolphinmia and Jodie_27 smile

I am 7 weeks tomorrow, gradually working towards 12 week mark and next scan. Midwife appointment on 30th Dec so presume will sort date for scan then!

Definitely got the tender nipples and bigger boobs going on which MUST be a good sign!!!

We all just need to relax, try not to stress and enjoy being pregnant! (easier said than done I know!).

Roll on end of Jan when we will all be at or over 12 week mark!
Just bumping up the list again- by my reading Miss Belle, AliciaLaraLachlanMummy, thetinyone, adamamelia and casgazbubz need to add themselves!!!

DUE DATES AUGUST 2011

August 1st - Sennight #2, MrsvM #1, Princess #3, Jellum #3,
August 2nd
August 3rd - Jessica_Chewter #2,
August 4th
August 5th - sharynd+2 #3,
August 6th
August 7th - Jodie_27 #2, Peaches26 #4,
August 8th
August 9th - dolphinmia #1, rexykitty #1
August 10th
August 11th
August 12th
August 13th
August 14th
August 15th
August 16th
August 17th
August 18th
August 19th
August 20th
August 21th
August 22nd
August 23rd
August 24th
August 25th
August 26th
August 27th
August 28th
August 29th
August 30th
August 31st

Thanks Dolphinmia and Jodie_27 smile

I am 7 weeks tomorrow, gradually working towards 12 week mark and next scan. Midwife appointment on 30th Dec so presume will sort date for scan then!

Definitely got the tender nipples and bigger boobs going on which MUST be a good sign!!!

We all just need to relax, try not to stress and enjoy being pregnant! (easier said than done I know!).

Roll on end of Jan when we will all be at or over 12 week mark!

Hopefully you can have a scan soon!! I think thats the only thing that will really put me at ease is seeing the heartbeat etc.

i have slight tenderness and my boobs def feel bigger! My husband has noticed LOL typical!

i cant wait for the 12 week mark, i figured the 25th of jan is our 12 wk mark, might wait extra day to announce on australia day!

hey smile im due august 2nd 2011. so happy. how is the pregnancy going? i havnt had kids before. im only 17 but very happy and excited and i know i can do it! xx

hey smile im due august 2nd 2011. so happy. how is the pregnancy going? i havnt had kids before. im only 17 but very happy and excited and i know i can do it! xx

Congratulations and welcome smile
Hows symptoms going for you???
My pregnancy is going pretty well atm, but im starting to get cravings, ive just satisifed one just before so now my stomachs content lol.
Good luck with it all x

Hi everyone, My names Jess and I just got a BFP yesterday!!! So excited.
This will be #2 for me, I already have a 4yr old daughter. I'm due around the 13th August, which makes me 5 weeks or so. Cant wait to chat with everyone!

Jess
Sign in to follow this topic