Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due August 2011 Lock Rss

Hey guys

Firstly congrats to those who have their BFP's!!! All the best

I just have a few queries, i think i'm possibly pregnant. I normally have a 31 day cycle however on the 16th day of my cycle i had a light bleed, apparently there is such thing as an ovulation bleed. we were intimate a few days before my bleed and a few days after.

I am now possibly 4days late, i've been tired the last week to a point i have actually fallen asleep on the lounge after work, last night a weird feeling started in my belly, like butterfly/fluttering feeling which i noticed while i was sitting/laying down, (i know it's not the baby moving) and today my boobs started hurting.

i'm not going to test as yet, i am going to wait a few more days as i want to make sure it's not my PCOS playing up.

Has anyone had symptoms similar to mine r is it just wishful thinking and in my head??

All the best

Sennight - im having problems sleeping through the night! im so exhausted throughout the day and i can easily nap to help it but at night i struggle falling asleep!

It's nice to know I'm not the only one having trouble sleeping, it really is a pain in the but I'm over being sick and tired bring on T2 fingers crossed its better.

My Fiance too is really worried about me having MC coz hes had it happen b4 with an ex and I don't know how to reassure him that I doubt this baby is going anywhere due to being 10 times more symptamaticly pregnant then I was the first time!!
Hi all, congrats to all those who are pregnant and looking foward to August 2011. I got BFP last night so the excitement starts again (I have DD#1 who is 8.5 months old).
Tinyone, I am having quite a few achey cramps too, not very comfortable.
Look foward to getting to you all better.

roll eyes
Fianlly have the results for my blood tests and the doctor is very happy with them, he says my pregnancy is progressing well, so now I have to wait for the 22nd for our first scan and hear the babies heartbeat!!! I'm still very nervous but I think having my scan will make me feel more at ease! Mc is still in the back of my mind!

Hi my name is Angela and I am pregnant with baby no. 4!! I have a 5 year old, 2 year old and my little man will be 1 on 1/1/11!!! I am about 6 weeks and 2 days pregnant!! Hope everyone is travelling along ok so far.

Mornin' Ladies,
I met the morning sickness fairy this morning, I think she is still floating around our house waiting for me to fall into a sense of security before she strikes again.
Anyone else had a run in with her yet?

Morning all smile hope everyone is feeling ok! Yep the tinyone the morning sickness fairy (around the clock sickness) has been beating me up pretty badly - YAY!! As awful as ms is it makes me feel reassured that bubs is sticking in there smile

Congrats to everyone who has got their BFP - so glad there are more and more ladies joining in.

Desperado81 defintely sounds like pregnancy symptoms to me, fingers crossed for you. I'd be thinking of taking a home pregnancy test for sure - good luck oxo

Cramping has eased off now and apart from being exhausted and constantly feeling like throwing up I feel good smile Not due for first ultrasound until 10 weeks (downs test since I'm sooooo old lol) feeling jipped reading about all of the upcoming ultra sounds - I will feel uneasy until I see that little heartbeat. There are so many of us who are expecting rainbow babies (babies born after a loss)big sticky vibes to EVERYONE!

Hugs

Linda

DS 11/3/07 DD 2/7/09

Hi

Just got a BFP (YAY HAPPY DANCE)!
I'm Linda, lucky enough to have a DS 3 and DD 16 months and now expecting number 3 wub . Hoping there are some other mummys joining me soon grin

Just found out yesterday that I'm expecting my 3rd baby August 2011. I am 6 wks and 2 days and I'm very excited to be adding to my already gorgeous family. I have a 3yr old and a 18 month old! Haven't had morning sickness but thats not to say I won't. Feel great!

Best of luck to all the mums/mums to be

Amelia

Just found out yesterday that I'm expecting my 3rd baby August 2011. I am 6 wks and 2 days and I'm very excited to be adding to my already gorgeous family. I have a 3yr old and a 18 month old! Haven't had morning sickness but thats not to say I won't. Feel great!

Best of luck to all the mums/mums to be
'

Congrats adamamelia grin Glad you are feeling good!! WOW our kids are pretty close in age - when is your 3 year old turning 4?

DS 11/3/07 DD 2/7/09

hello ladies,
i am in the july thread but at my scan yesterday bub was measureing just a bit smaller, by 3 days smile so that puts me as due august 1st.
im going to be cheecky and keep in both groups smile
i have 2 ds, 3 and 18m so hoping for a little girl.
hope you dont mind me joining smile

Jellum - why do you have to wait for 10 weeks before having a scan??
That would drive me insane! even now im impatient waiting for the 22nd once i hear the heartbeat ill relax!

Jellum - why do you have to wait for 10 weeks before having a scan??
That would drive me insane! even now im impatient waiting for the 22nd once i hear the heartbeat ill relax!

Dolphinmia my doctor is mean LOL he didn't see the point in me having a dating scan because I've always been spot on with LMP. It is driving me up the wall waiting and if I wasnt having such definate morning sickness I'd be going to another doctor for a scan smile

casgazbubz welcome smile and congrats! The more the merrier grin Actually thought about joining July because I have had GD with DS & DD so no doubt will be induced late July hehe

DS 11/3/07 DD 2/7/09

Sign in to follow this topic