Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due August 2011 Lock Rss

Hi All,
I got my BFP on Monday and I am so excited.. Haven't told many people yet as I wanted to wait until the 12weeks in case something does go wrong unsure

This is our first and hubby is also over the moon - I am now know as the 'vessel'.

Due date: 9th August

First scan is on the 20th Dec, so hopefully all is well...

Congratulations to all the other mums to be.
Oops - Double post - sorry
Hi all

My names jess I use to come on here a lot…

I was preg in april this year but miscarried at 9 weeks In june. I have just found out im preg again!! Im roughly 4 weeks today… due date by my calcs is roughly the 18th aug. I have a dr appoint tmrw to get more details I have done a home preg test and came up POSSITIVE at 3.5 weeks… cant believe it came up well before my period is due. But I have had heaps of symptoms already so that would be why I got my positive….

So just wanted to say hi and share my news and ill keep you posted once I see the dr

Take care

Jess
Hi
Yay I can join this forum too! I've been watching all the months come up wondering which one I'll get to join.
After feeling yucky all day I did a HPT and got BFP
This will be #2, my DS is 14mths.
My due date should be in the first week of August tho I will wait for a scan to confirm the exact date.( tho DS was 10 days overdue so I'm thinking mid Aug is realistic)
Looking forward to conversing with you ladies, I didnt discover the forum till late in my pregnancy with DS so i didn't join a group.

grin
Hi everyone - welcome Chanelmullen, jessabell85, 1lilprince and Courtina - and congrats on your BFP's - its so good to see this group getting bigger and bigger.

Just a short hello from me. Im feelin super queazy and need to go lay down!

Jessabell 85 - we were in the "due in Jan 2011" group together. I think we both miscarried around the same time. I lost my angel around 8 weeks. You had your trip booked to Fiji in March didn't you? Are you still going? Its awesome to see you here, BIG congratulations Im so happy for you smile

Everyone is welcome to copy and paste the list and add your names.

Take care xxx Jodie

Hi girls!

So exciting to see so many more people joining this thread! tongue

So i am not the only one getting cramps?! That has put my mind at rest as i now know it is normal now. Haven't had any morning sickness, but have just felt a bit queasy if i smell something bad.

I told everyone a my work straight away after finding out i was pregnant.
The reason for this was due to my recent MC. My workplace is small- i work with about 15 people. I fell into a blubbering heap after the mc and had to take a week off work, so everyone knew about it. I told them about this pregnancy, as i thought i may need their support again if things didn't go well.

But, this time i am confident i have a sticky one, and i am really looking forward to my dating scan on 20/12/10. I have a feeling i might be a few days further along than we think as i am pretty sure i ovulated on day 9 of my cycle (a lot earlier than usually do). I will find out for sure on the 20th!

My tummy i starting to poke out too (especially in the afternoon). I couldn't stand my normal work pants anymore, and have been wearing my maternity pants already.

Looking forward to hearing more from you all again soon

grin

Hi everyone - welcome Chanelmullen, jessabell85, 1lilprince and Courtina - and congrats on your BFP's - its so good to see this group getting bigger and bigger.

Just a short hello from me. Im feelin super queazy and need to go lay down!

Jessabell 85 - we were in the "due in Jan 2011" group together. I think we both miscarried around the same time. I lost my angel around 8 weeks. You had your trip booked to Fiji in March didn't you? Are you still going? Its awesome to see you here, BIG congratulations Im so happy for you smile

Everyone is welcome to copy and paste the list and add your names.

Take care xxx Jodie

yes yes i was in the jan 11 thread smile its really weird the day i did my test is 6mths to the day that i miscarried... bit freaky! i miscarried at 9 weeks so im hoping all goes well this time.... i feel heaps different more symptoms mainly dizzy headaches and queezy and this heat doesnt help! lol.... so im possitive all wil go ok this time smile

yes still going to fiji in march i cant wait we are all paid and good to go smile
we also are getting married in november next year... so will be a busy 2011 for us! haha
I am really jealous of u all right now beacuse it seems most of u have ur dating scan b4 christmas but I dont even have a date for mine yet doc told me to ring at start of yr to see him n then we will book the appointment for it so it wont be til like half way thru jan-y do u have urs so early? My last pregnancy I didnt even have a dating scan I only had the 19wk ultrasound where i found out i was in fact only 16wks lol-never even knew wat a dating scan was until now...
Sennight - I am just having a scan early to put my mind at ease that everything is ok. After TTC and keeping track of my ovulation I know exactly how far I am along, so its not really a dating scan. I just asked my GP if I could have an ultrasound so I know everything is ok smile

Jess - You sure do have a busy 2011. Thats just so awesome. Im very happy for you. I feel alot more symptoms this time as well and feel this one is going to have a good outcome.

Rexykitty - Its been so comfy wearing all my maternity skirts and shorts lol. I don't think Ive got a belly yet, but hey, a girls gotta be comfy smile
Its good you have a supportive workplace, but you won't need them this time. Its only going to be happy news smile

Take care everyone

Hi ladies,,, Well rang DR today and everything is OK have confirmed due date as 2nd of august but still need to go for scan to confirm growth of baby is going ok .... which is a little concerning as i thought it was just a dating scan? When i went for scan on monday she said she couldnt find it and that she thought it was there but only 1mm long? Cant wait to find out everything is OK... Have to book MW tomorrow fingers crossed i get the one im after.... Still feel quezzy everyday and very tired ... Had MCDs for tea which didnt really help but was so yummy after dieting a healthy eating for a year before finding out i was up the duff hehe....
Sennight- my scan was alos for my peace of mind! I had been having cramps and had chem pregnancy few months ago and have stressful job anyway so just needed to know baby was ok (and where it should be not ectopic). Also my sisters used same midwife and they both have had miscarriages in the past (now have 2 kids each) so she sympathised with my need to know all was ok so far!

Courtina- Our baby is due 1st August and was 4.3mm (=6 weeks) on Monday's scan, so 1mm is quite small, maybe they have date wrong rather than development? Hope all is ok!

I am in NZ. We are definitely gonna have the 12 week scan to check nuchal fold- that will be around mid Jan. Then I think next one is 18-20 weeks anatomy scan? So far as I know we have to pay for 12 week one (paid for 6 week one $30) and only 16-20 week one is free? Sound right NZ mums-to-be?
Hi Ladies,
I got a positive test yesterday, so it looks like I am joining you, this is Bub #1 and I'm so excited and terrified. I used to only feel sick on things that moved eg elevators, cars, buses, trains etc. But this morning I am really feeling it, according to my handy dandy book it's cause my book has clicked that I am pregnant =)
I didn't read all the previous posts, my apologies,

Sign in to follow this topic