Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due August 2011 Lock Rss

So i just took a pregnancy test today which has come back positive, i see the doctors tomorrow but by calculating it all my due date should be august 9th 2011 smile I cant wait to see the doctor tomorrow, this will be my husbands and i's first baby together, and hoping for good outcomes as weve only had a m/c not long ago

Hey,

Can I join too?? Found out last Friday I'm 6wks!! No. 2 my DD is 2 n a half and she wants a brother so fingers crossed it is a boy I would love one of each. I only just make it to this group too lol I'm due August 1 2011 hehe =D So excited!!!!
Hi girls,

nice to see more BFP's (big fat positives).

Dolphinmia- i had a (mc)miscarriage not long ago also. These forums are great as you will meet many girls who have been through the same thing.

Has anyone had any cramps? My lower tummy was a bit crampy this afternoon. No bleeding at all, cramps were right across my lower tummy - could this just be ligaments stretching? I had a little lower back pain also. The cramps have coming and going. Like period pain i guess. Can this be normal?

blink
hey all,

So exciting to see more BFP's

Rexykitty - i have had abit of back pain and cramps aswell. im just assuming its normal.

im starting to show already. a friend goes to me today "your pregnant, your belly has changed shape" i was like nah im not. ill just keep denying it afew more weeks lol.

Im going to try go to the doctor on friday. still havent been. not sure why im putting it off but oh well.

Hope to see more ppl arriving here soon with BFP's

take care all xxx

Paige 23/5/06 Tyler 27/11/08

I too have been having cramps and right this miute i have lower back pain. How sick have u all been? I have been spewing all the time the other day it was every hour today thankfully its only been once coz i got up and went n did the shopping to get my mind distracted.

Doc blood test came back positive and have my appointment this arvo to organise antenatal etc etc... I am sooo excited!!!

I too have been having cramps and right this miute i have lower back pain. How sick have u all been? I have been spewing all the time the other day it was every hour today thankfully its only been once coz i got up and went n did the shopping to get my mind distracted.

Doc blood test came back positive and have my appointment this arvo to organise antenatal etc etc... I am sooo excited!!!

oh my bad i have just been sick again damnit feel like i will never stop!!
Hi Girls - Welcome to all the newbies - congratulations to everyone smile

Its relieving to hear your all experiencing cramps. At least it means it must be normal and everything must just be stretching down there. Ive been cramping most days and had alot of wind! (sorry tmi)

Got my bloods back and they have risen nicely, thank goodness. Feeling queasy but no vomiting yet. I am sorry to hear that you, Sennight, have been vomiting so much. Make sure you keep your fluids up (if you can)

We should start a due date list, I will create one now, sorry if I missed anyone or got your dates wrong.

August 1st - Sennight #2, MrsvM #1, Princess #3, Jellum #3
August 2nd
August 3rd - Jessica_Chewter #2,
August 4th
August 5th - sharynd+2 #3,
August 6th
August 7th - Jodie_27 #2, Peaches26 #4,
August 8th
August 9th - dolphinmia #1, rexykitty #1
August 10th
August 11th
August 12th
August 13th
August 14th
August 15th
August 16th
August 17th
August 18th
August 19th
August 20th
August 21th
August 22nd
August 23rd
August 24th
August 25th
August 26th
August 27th
August 28th
August 29th
August 30th
August 31st

Jodie_27- I am the same lot of cramping, and heartburn/reflux. Feel bit off like want to be sick with some smells but not happening yet. And sore back at night- I CANNOT sleep well at the moment. And of course BB's tender and bigger
Yay i can join too... Due 2nd of aug. Had one scan of monday to rule out MC as i had bad cramping... All was normal another scan next week for dating (thinking it will get pushed back a bit) This is my partners and I first bit of a shock planning for a wedding but not a baby.... Oh well least we have savings hehe. Havent told anyone as just want to wait till 12weeks is up. Im a twin and would love twins (not to sure my partner feels the same tho lol) look forward to getting to know you ladies over the comings months xxx
good to hear everyone is feeling about the same-I have not been able to sleep well at all the past few nights and yesterday the doctor finally prescribed me some Maxolon and after the initial morning sickness today I took one and havent been sick since-fingers crossed it works again-it worked last night and I actually managed to eat afternoon tea and dinner and even popcorn afterwards and I kept it all down-it's the most ive been able to keep down since getting pregnant so fingers crossed I wont be quite as sick from now on!

Oh and guess wat-I didnt show til about nearly 15 wks with Nakita but my tummy is already swollen and showing!! U can alreayd tell omg I dread to think how big ima be this time coz i was huge last time and took ages to start showing =/.....EXCITED!!!! =D
hello again ladies and welcome and congrats to the newcomers since my last post. I am feeling the same as a lot of you, bit crampy, bit queezy but haven't been sick yet. and very tired, although my 2 DS's have a lot to do with that i'm sure.

it still hasn't really sunk in yet that we are having another baby. and to be honest, i'm not as excited as i though i would be. i had been bugging DH for #3 for about a year now, and was very dissapointed every time i got the BFN, so i thought i'd be over the moon when i got my BFP. don't get me wrong, i am very happy and have been waiting for this baby for quite a while, i just thought i'd be super excited. i told my mum yesterday and she just said im probably just thinking about when he/she comes its going to be alot of work with my other 2. maybe when i have my scan next week and actually see it, it will sink in and feel real.

Jodie, love that list you made, can't wait to see more lucky ladies join us!

take care all!!
Sign in to follow this topic