Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due August 2011 Lock Rss

hi again ladies,

Jodie - levels should double it its twin (i think) but higher than normal HGc levels are an indication that it might be twins, but it could just be that you conceived earlier that you thought. Booked in for a scan in 2 weeks, fingers crossed for just one little bundle.

Does anyone have a preference of what they would like boy/girl. first and foremost, i hope for a healthy baby of course, but would love a little girl, i love my two boys to bits and would be just as happy with another boy, but i'm secretly hoping for a girl. is that a bad thing?

Sharyn grin
5 weeks 3 days!! Felt slightly ill last night - YAY!!! I'm starting to think maybe I'm not as ill this time because I am at home with the kids and not working?? Sharynd my DH and DS are both voting for a boy and I'd be happy with either a boy or a girl. I was secretly hoping for a pink bundle when I was pregnant with DD so I dont think there is anything wrong with wanting a girl at all grin
There are twins on both DH family and my family - I'm hoping it skips another generation and I get twin grandkids LOL

Thanks Jodie, I'm sure we will both be ok smile Is it wrong to wish away the first 12 weeks of a pregnancy? I only start to relax around the 20 week mark, wish I was one of those people who find out they are pregnant at 18 weeks grin

Off to the GP this afternoon, wish me luck!

Have a great day everyone

smile Linda

DS 11/3/07 DD 2/7/09

who would of thought ppl would get excited about getting ms. Im feeling alil unwell. not too bad though. altho randomly i will suddenly start to dry reeach. so not nice. im so tired. DF gets up at 5am for work. i cant even manage to roll over to give him a kiss or tell him where his clothes are lol.

I've got abit of a sore belly though. i assume its just everything starting to relax and move. aw no gonna show early i think.

I dont think im going to share what i want. sounds kinda weird but i just dont want to say anything about the sex of the baby untill i get th gender scan at 20weeks. im still deciding if i acutally want to find out or not. dont think i'll be able to help myself.

im yet to tell anyone about been preg. ive got afew preg friends and 1 friend is like are you preg yet. i just keep saying no. ppl around here are terrible at gossip and i just dont want the drama so its just for me and DF to enjoy untill people notice. we will tell his family soonish though, MIL is contantly hinting at a baby so want to tell her before everyone else.

Twins are in DF side. not mine though. i'd love twins but at th same time im not sure id cope.

sounds like im abit behind about visiting the GP. i still havent gone. not sure when i wil go. im kinda stressing about which hospital to give birth at. lol. too many choices!!!!! lol

hmmm i think i just wrote a novel lol. ttyl smile

Paige 23/5/06 Tyler 27/11/08

Hi girls,

I want to join this thread too!

I got a BFP this week! I will be due around 9th August 2011. I have my first dating scan on 20.12.10.

This is my 2nd pregnancy (my first pregnancy ended in MC 10/10/10 - i was 10 weeks along).

I am really happy i have been fortunate enough to fall pregnant again so quickly but i am also very nervous about it all.

I went to a clairvoyant 3 years ago and she predicted i would have a MC and then twins. I would be stoked if there were two!

smile

smile
Hi rexykitty - welcome,

Congratulations on your BFP. You are due 2 days after me, im on the 7th. How are your symptoms? Im sorry to hear of your MC. Its so hard being pregnant after mc. I mc in June this year, and I am very nervous!

Princess - Im with you about finding out the sex, I think it will get the better of me. I want it to be a surprise! Secretly I would love another girl, but would be totally okay if its a boy smile

AFM - BB's are absolutley killing me! So so sore. No MS as yet. A little nauseous throughout the day but nothing to bad. Going for dating scan the week before chrissy.

Hope everyone is well smile

Congrats on your BFP rexykitty!!!

Jodie - I reckon a suprise would be awesome. but i think id go crazy not knowing. With my first two i knew exactly what they were by what i was craving. DD was chicken, salads all heathly stuff. DS was red meat, pies and any fatty food. couldnt stand chicken lol. im already getting cravings and am off certain foods but dont want to get my hopes up lol.

I feel like total crap atm!!!!! it sucks. not real sick, just tired achy kinda like the flu. i dont remember feeling this bad last time!!!!! DF aint exactly understanding, i was kinda lounging around at racing last night and i constantly got "wats wrong, wats wrong" omg i drove me crazy!!!! oh then i got mocked coz we had to stop on the way home for me to pee. our mates dont know yet, so it was just "damn females, cant take them anywhere" lol.

hmmm we're abit quiet on here arnt we lol.

take care everyone xx smile

Paige 23/5/06 Tyler 27/11/08

welcome rexykitty and congratulations!!!

yes, we are a bit quiet on here Princess, maybe because its so early and not much is happening yet, i'm sure we'll get more lucky ladies joining us in the next few weeks!

This weekend, we told my family about the good news and my mum was stoked. the smile on my dads face was priceless!!! my sister is in Bathurst so had to tell her over the phone, but she knew as soon as i said i had news, and of course she is very happy for us too. and my brother knew earlier as it is his wife that is due 2 days after me. my in-laws all live in Sydney, so we might wait to tell them when we go down in January. Not quite sure when to tell my boss, he is my SIL's(the pregnant one) father and we work together, so he will have to put up with 2 hormonal women lol!

still feeling ok, tired, and kind of waves of nausea every now and then, but not too bad.

found out today that my cousin is expecting also, baby #5 (one is in heaven from SIDS), but they didn't want anymore, she was on the pill and also using condoms, so this little one was meant to be. so much for the doctors telling her years ago she would never concieve!!

anyway, thats all for now.

take care everyone!!
Hi girls,

Jodie_27 - i have felt slight queasiness on & off every now and then. Don't know wether it is due to me being a pig and eating too much though!

I am a little concerned my breasts are not tender. They were sore with the one i miscarried up to about 8wks, then the soreness deminished over time (i knew something wasn't right). My tummy seems to be poking out a bit already, but that again could be due to me being a pig also LOL! I have little twinges of pain every now and then but they are very faint. Check for blood every single time i go to the loo.

I have a doctors appointment booked tomorrow afternoon to get another referral for my Obs. so hopefully she might put my mind at rest.

I am also seeing a haematologist due to neutropenia (low white blood cell count). No-one is sure what is causing it, they are checking me for all sorts of things (lupus- can cause MC, anaemia, autoimmune disease etc). Won't get the results from tests till the day after my first Obs appointment. (21/12/10). I called them last week & told them i was pregnant again, receptionint seemed nonchalant about it. i can't get an earlier appointment either.

I spoke to all my doctors about trying for another baby and they were all happy for me to go ahead with TTC.

I am just taking it easy, hoping that all will go well with this one. I just want to be a mum!

smile
Congrats on your BFP Rexykitty!! Being pregnant after mc is hard sad you are not alone in checking for blood everytime you go to the loo - I do it too!

Oops screaming child BBS sticky vibes to us all

Oxo
Linda

DS 11/3/07 DD 2/7/09

Hi girls!

I am 31 as is DH, we got married in April and are expecting baby number 1 on 1st August. We live in Hamilton, NZ

I am moving over from July thread as had my scan today. Baby was 4.3mm, heart rate 105 bpm (yep saw little heart flickering away- so cool!) Confirmed am 6 weeks today and moved due date back (as expected as ovulated CD18/19)
Good morning Girls,

Welcome MrsvM - congrats on your BFP. Im jealous you have already seen your little one smile Its amazing they can see a heartbeat when bubs is only 4.3mm long. Big congrats again, and can't wait to share our journey with you.

rexykitty - I understand your concern about your breasts. Try not to worry, Im sure everything is ok. Its only early still remember. Are they sore at all? I check for blood everytime as well, and everytime I wipe I think there is going to be blood! Hopefully your doc can put your mind at ease, maybe you can get some hcg levels done?

sharynd+2 - thats awesome your family was so happy. I told my mum before my partner lol. I wasnt' sure if I was seeing things when I got my faint BFP so I took it her house and got her to look at it as my DH was at work until late.

Princess - thats funny how your craved different things. I haven't really been craving anything, only ham and tomato sandwiches! I know I probably shouldn't be eating ham but I can't resist!

AFM - I have booked my ultrasound for 23/12/2010. I am sooooo nervous. I am feeling hopeful that everything is ok. I have really sore breasts, and waves of nausea, so I think everything is ok. I had some more bloods done yesterday and will ring the doc today to get the results. Hopefully my levels have risen nicely. We have basically told all of our families our news, we have been TTC #2 for a while now, and alot of family knew about my MC so we wanted to share the happy news. I really hate these first few weeks though. I kind of want to be really sick so I know everything is ok! I wasn't sick till around 7 weeks though with DD so I keep telling myself everything is normal.

Anyway better run. Got DD's chrissy party at playgroup today and gotta make some choc crackles.

Sticky dust to all xxx Jodie

Good morning Girls,

Welcome MrsvM - congrats on your BFP. Im jealous you have already seen your little one smile Its amazing they can see a heartbeat when bubs is only 4.3mm long. Big congrats again, and can't wait to share our journey with you.

rexykitty - I understand your concern about your breasts. Try not to worry, Im sure everything is ok. Its only early still remember. Are they sore at all? I check for blood everytime as well, and everytime I wipe I think there is going to be blood! Hopefully your doc can put your mind at ease, maybe you can get some hcg levels done?

sharynd+2 - thats awesome your family was so happy. I told my mum before my partner lol. I wasnt' sure if I was seeing things when I got my faint BFP so I took it her house and got her to look at it as my DH was at work until late.

Princess - thats funny how your craved different things. I haven't really been craving anything, only ham and tomato sandwiches! I know I probably shouldn't be eating ham but I can't resist!

AFM - I have booked my ultrasound for 23/12/2010. I am sooooo nervous. I am feeling hopeful that everything is ok. I have really sore breasts, and waves of nausea, so I think everything is ok. I had some more bloods done yesterday and will ring the doc today to get the results. Hopefully my levels have risen nicely. We have basically told all of our families our news, we have been TTC #2 for a while now, and alot of family knew about my MC so we wanted to share the happy news. I really hate these first few weeks though. I kind of want to be really sick so I know everything is ok! I wasn't sick till around 7 weeks though with DD so I keep telling myself everything is normal.

Anyway better run. Got DD's chrissy party at playgroup today and gotta make some choc crackles.

Sticky dust to all xxx Jodie

Hey Jodie

Have had one or 2 pangs of pain in my boobs, but they aren't sore at all. I think they are a litle bigger though. I told Doc, she said each preg is different. One of the girls at work said her boobs dont get sore till about 8 weeks. i am hoping i am the same. Hope all is ok.

I had 10 vials of blood taken by haematologist on 18/11/10. I thought about contacting my ob's to get hcg levels checked but after the haematologist sucked me dry, i think i might wait till my scan with ob's in 2 weeks. LOL

Hope all is well, and hoping we get more girls joining this thread very soon

grin
Sign in to follow this topic