Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due June 2011!! Rss

I'm so Jealous of you girls having dating scans. my DR said I won't need a scan until 12 weeks. silly me was like "yes, that's right I'm due on the 6 of June"
Dr did say if we wanted an early scan just to be sure after early MC with last pregnancy we could, but DH was like nah we don't need that before i could say anything.
I would like one but don't really need it. I know I'm preg. Nausea is starting all through the day especially if I'm tired, I'm finding eating helps but apple juice is best.

DR still hasn't called with results of blood test. oh well. like
i said
i know i'm preg.

how is everyone else doing?? anyone got MS yet??

Two beautiful girls, hubby working from home makes one happy mumma smile
[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb2f.lilypie.com...]

Hi girls

First time here and we can't really believe it after nearly 2 years of ttc we finally have a positive result. grin

June 1 Sarah - sezd #1
June 2
June 3
June 4 Natalie #1 and Emily #3 Lee #2, Lj (Lauren) #1
June 5
June 6 Brooke #2 and Michelle (MF0416) #4
June 7
June 8
June 9
June 10 Juanita #1
June 11
June 12
June 13
June 14 Sarah (sezz13) #2
June 15
June 16
June 17
June 18
June 19
June 20
June 21
June 22
June 23
June 24
June 25
June 26
June 27
June 28
June 29
June 30
Hi Ladies smile

My name is Shanley (shanz) and I have just discovered my pregnancy today - according to the puter I am due 17th June, 2011. This would be my second Child. I have a son, Logan who will be 2 this december and a step daughter who lives with us who is currently 15!

So it's early days yet, being lmp 4w smile Excited and nervous to say the least, one is such a handful with the terrible twos I wonder how I'll cope with number 2, still plenty of ppl do it hey.

I feel bloated and crampy, but its just the uterus doing it's thing wink Looking forward to getting the first trimester out of the way and hoping for an easy pregnancy (ya never know ya luck hey). Also looking forward to the christmas announcement that we have number 2 on the way - YAY!

June 1 Sarah - sezd #1
June 2
June 3
June 5
June 6 Brooke #2 and Michelle (MF0416) #4
June 7
June 8
June 9
June 10 Juanita #1
June 11
June 12
June 13
June 15
June 16
June 17 Shanz #2
June 18
June 19
June 20
June 21
June 22
June 23
June 24
June 25
June 26
June 27
June 28
June 29
June 30

Congrats on all the new BFPs!

AFM I'm so tired this time around and not even 5 weeks yet, also having waves of nausea already. I'm still BF DS and my mum told me that when she was UTD with my brother she was still BF me and the BF made the nausea go away. Once she weened me she got it really bad, so I think I will continue to BF for as long as I can, DS loves his nature juice so why not. Anyone else BF?

I saw the GP Monday and had a blood test, HCG in the 250s. I've got another appointment on the 19th with one of the OBGYN's that may end up delivering baby. I'll be 6 weeks then so I'm hoping for another blood test, just to be sure those levels are getting higher. I don't think I'll be offered a dating scan coz I was BBT charting, so I'm positive of my due date...although an early scan would be really nice.
Hi,
No morning MS for me yet thank god but not that i got it with the other four,just feeling really tired.I wont be doing a dating scan this time around because with my last pregnancy i went for one early and they didnt really see anything and it was just two weeks of worry for nothing but good luck for all the ladies going for one,the only advice i have is try not to stress about it too much.Im still freaking out about the 14 mth age gap this time,all i can think is omg im insane as my kids are 8,4,2 1/2,and nearly 6 mths well it will be a very crazy house when the baby arrives.

Hi Ladies,

I'm from the TTC Oct thread: and had two faint BFPs today (13DPO). Yipee! This will be #2 for us if all goes well. My EDD will be 20th June: my sisters and nieces bday!

So I just wanted to say 'Hi' and that I hope to be a confirmed member after a Drs appointment! wink

Congrats on all the new BFPs!

AFM I'm so tired this time around and not even 5 weeks yet, also having waves of nausea already. I'm still BF DS and my mum told me that when she was UTD with my brother she was still BF me and the BF made the nausea go away. Once she weened me she got it really bad, so I think I will continue to BF for as long as I can, DS loves his nature juice so why not. Anyone else BF?

I saw the GP Monday and had a blood test, HCG in the 250s. I've got another appointment on the 19th with one of the OBGYN's that may end up delivering baby. I'll be 6 weeks then so I'm hoping for another blood test, just to be sure those levels are getting higher. I don't think I'll be offered a dating scan coz I was BBT charting, so I'm positive of my due date...although an early scan would be really nice.

CONGRATS TO YOU ALL LADIES!!!!!

sezz13 - I'm 20weeks preg and still BF DD, we are down to just a morning feed, but it makes life so much easier during the 1st trimester as I would put DD into bed with me in the morning and feed her and have a cuddle and she would usually go back to sleep or just cuddle and I could doze which helped with the tiredness.

Wishing you all sticky babes!!!!!!
Hi

I'm shanz, due with #2 June 19 - excited much smile

June 1
June 2
June 3
June 4
June 5
June 6 Brooke #2 Tancy #3
June 7
June 8
June 9
June 10
June 11
June 12
June 13
June 14
June 15
June 16
June 17
June 18
June 19
June 20
June 21
June 22
June 23
June 24
June 25
June 26
June 27
June 28
June 29
June 30
[/quote]
hi girls just bringing forward the list i hope i got everyone.
anyone not on here please add yourself.

AFM i still haven't heard anything from the Dr, i will have to call again.
I think i can see a tiny bump. Dh says he can't see it but he can feel the firmness. I've started using bio oil and cocoa butter my boobies are so sore I don't want to get stretch marks from them growing too fast.

June 1 Sarah - sezd #1
June 2
June 3
June 5
June 6 Brooke #2 and Michelle (MF0416) #4 Tancy
June 7
June 8
June 9
June 10 Juanita #1
June 11
June 12
June 13
June 15
June 16
June 17 Shanz #2
June 18
June 19
June 20
June 21
June 22
June 23
June 24
June 25
June 26
June 27
June 28
June 29
June 30

Two beautiful girls, hubby working from home makes one happy mumma smile
[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb2f.lilypie.com...]

June 1 Sarah - sezd #1
June 2
June 3
June 5
June 6 Brooke #2 and Michelle (MF0416) #4 Tancy
June 7 Stacie #3
June 8
June 9
June 10 Juanita #1
June 11
June 12
June 13
June 15
June 16
June 17 Shanz #2
June 18
June 19
June 20
June 21
June 22
June 23
June 24
June 25
June 26
June 27
June 28
June 29
June 30
[/quote]
Hi girls

Had and Orsum sleep last night, changed the sheets from winter to summer as I was getting to hot and what do you know the weather has turned and it's freezing so used the electric blankie - mmmmm toastie! Having the first coffee of the day and avoiding work at the mo, lol. Spose I better try and get motivated....

DS is very clingy at the mo, I wonder if it is a stage of if he 'knows' something smile

Sign in to follow this topic