Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due June 2011!! Rss

June 1
June 2
June 3
June 4 Natalie #1 and Emily #3
June 5
June 6 Brooke #2 and Michelle (MF0416) #4
June 7
June 8
June 9
June 10
June 11
June 12
June 13
June 14
June 15
June 16
June 17
June 18
June 19
June 20
June 21
June 22
June 23
June 24
June 25
June 26
June 27
June 28
June 29
June 30
June 1
June 2
June 3
June 5
June 7
June 8
June 9
June 10
June 11
June 12
June 13
June 14 Sarah (sezz13) #2
June 15
June 16
June 17
June 18
June 19
June 20
June 21
June 22
June 23
June 24
June 25
June 26
June 27
June 28
June 29
June 30
Hi Ladies,
Id love to join you all! I got my BFP last Tues - 1 day before due. So excited. We had a MC in March and have been trying since.
Has anyone else been bloating up already? Or is it just me? I have had to loosen my work pants already!

June 1 Sarah - sezd #1
June 2
June 3
June 5
June 7
June 8
June 9
June 10
June 11
June 12
June 13
June 15
June 16
June 17
June 18
June 19
June 20
June 21
June 22
June 23
June 24
June 25
June 26
June 27
June 28
June 29
June 30
[/quote]
Hi girls
Very excited to be in this forum and nice to meet you. If I have my calculations right this is when i'm due. I'm feeling extremely tired and emotional at times and have gallbladder ache in my right side so have to watch what I eat but still very exciting.

June 1 Sarah - sezd #1
June 2
June 3
June 4 Natalie #1 and Emily #3 Lee #2
June 5
June 7
June 8
June 9
June 10
June 11
June 12
June 13
June 15
June 16
June 17
June 18
June 19
June 20
June 21
June 22
June 23
June 24
June 25
June 26
June 27
June 28
June 29
June 30
[/quote]
hi Sarah

yes i agree, i have t loosen my work pants also, and i'm only 4 1/2 weeks.
my work shirts are quite fitted also so not sure how long they will last. i hadn't planned on telling work roe quite some time yet. but the other uniform is a hi-viz t shirt, it will be kind of notice able if I start wearing them all of a sudden grin

Also I've gotten constipated already (never had this with DD) anyone got any suggestions. really not into prunes and I'm allergic to apricot, that works for my dad.

Two beautiful girls, hubby working from home makes one happy mumma smile
[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb2f.lilypie.com...]

hi Sarah

yes i agree, i have t loosen my work pants also, and i'm only 4 1/2 weeks.
my work shirts are quite fitted also so not sure how long they will last. i hadn't planned on telling work roe quite some time yet. but the other uniform is a hi-viz t shirt, it will be kind of notice able if I start wearing them all of a sudden grin

Also I've gotten constipated already (never had this with DD) anyone got any suggestions. really not into prunes and I'm allergic to apricot, that works for my dad.

Hey Brooke,
I am the same w work tops too. I have ordered some new ones in s12, so hopefully they turn up soon.
Thats not so good about your constipation, Ive been the other way. I have docs appmnt today, so going to find out about that, and also want to get a referral for an early US. Last time there was an empty sac, so Id like to know that this one is healthy and normal. It feels a lot different this time, so fingers crossed. I just want to hear heartbeat! Cant wait for that!
Have you tried prune juice? Saves eating prunes, and you can have it on muesli etc!?
Hi girls, hope you don't mind if I join in. I got my BFP last Tuesday. This is my second bub.

Haven't managed to get to the Dr yet to have things confirmed and have been feeling a little stressed about it all, basically because I am a mega stresshead lol. So I just did another pee test and we still have 2 lines (WOOT) although the second line is quite faint but definitely darker than when I tested on Tuesday.

I am hoping to get to see my Dr on Tuesday to have the pregnancy confirmed. I don't know exactly when I am due as this little bundle was a bit of a surprise although not a complete accident. Bascially DH and I had not so much been TTC rather we just stopped actively trying NOT to and I so did not expect to get knocked up in the first month of not trying. I think I am due around the 8th of June 2011.

Yay congrats to u all.
Glad to c some more BFP's.

I didnt hear back from the doc about my bloods, so all must b good. Iv booked my 1st ultrasound for the 24th Nov (will b just ova 12weeks) i cant wait, just makes it that much more real. So far im not sick. I have been really sick with my previous 3 kids. I was sick from 3weeks through to 28weeks with my third. So surprising feeling good.
As for other pregnancy symptoms, i can def tell im pregnant, im weeing all the time and have got sore boobs (they were only sore with my 1st) (sorry if TMI lol)

Its good our group is growing. Looking forward to hearing about every1s journey.

Talk soon.
hi girls

how are weeeee all today?
anyone else peeing every 5 seconds?? work is going to be fun, toilet is a decent walk away. its bound to get noticed.
and as for my BB's they are huge.
i had one test left so i tested again today and the line came out before i had even flushed. wooo hoooo. so good to see after last time (june) when the line got fainter and fainter.

i haven't been to the doctor yet, but will try to make an appointment for this week maybe Thursday.

Hello every one a huge congrats to u all. I just found out on tuesday that i am preg wit my 4th. We are due i think on the 4th of june. I havent been to the drs yet going there on wednesday. I have a boy 7ys and 2 girls 3yrs n 1yr. Look forward in chatting with u all in the coming mths.
hi girls
I have made a DR appointment for tomorrow mid afternoon.

who else had already been to the DR? is anyone having early scans? or are you waiting for the 12 weeks?

hey ladies congrats to all smile Im Bianca.. I found out thursday Im pregnant with my second I think im due around the 8th of June..? maybe earlier lol..? It was a complete shock ive had no real symtoms.. and feeling a bit bloated. We are keeping this pregnancy a secret till christmas so i will be around 17weeks hopefully nothing gives it away before then grin

Aussiemum87

Sign in to follow this topic