Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due June 2011!! Rss

Hey there,

Finally got my BFP on Wednesday and blood test to confirm on Thursday. Wahoooo!!! Have been in shock the last few days and feel like I am in a dream. We had been ttc for 10 months after I came off the depo but with no ovulation happening, babies didn't happen either. After 4 months of clomid, we finally had success. Bring on week 8 when I can get my first scan! I feel like I'm getting symptoms already but it might be all imaginary. I was making my lunch this morning and the smell of it made me feel quite sick. I also am having period-like cramps every now and then which are a little uncomfortable. I was so convinced that AF was going to come because of the cramps that I had before testing but usually if I had cramps, AF would be there within a few hours, so I was getting a little suspicious but was not expecting to see 2 lines!

Hope to meet some more ladies in here soon.

Natalie

Hi Nat, Congradulatins! I will be due around 6th June 2011 with my third.

I am having the AM like cramps too, which is really sore, beside that I think I've already got every symptons that a pregnant woman would have too. I've been having morning sickness since 6 DPO, and I felt really blowed. It all could be controlled by my mind, but I am pretty sure I really can feel them, amybe more sencetive to it as this is my third pregnacy.
Hi to all the newbies since I was last on.
Happy Birthday for the 22nd – First time
Hope everyone is having a nice relaxing weekend, it’s finally starting to warm up in Chch so been outside most of it so far.

hi girls
I got my BFP last night.
yay

still a little unbelieveable. i was sure I had no chance this month.
I got a BFP in June also but it didn't stick so I'm a little scared but trying to think positive.

when are you Due?

I'm Due about 6 June I think, but that will probably change at first scan.

Two beautiful girls, hubby working from home makes one happy mumma smile
[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb2f.lilypie.com...]

Hi girls,

I got my BFP at 11dpo. Only just ticked ova to 4weeks on mon.
So im due 6th June as well.

Had my 1st doc appoint today, did bloods etc
Doc seemed really good, i got referrals for my 12 and 18week scans.
He thinks being my fourth pregnancy i know my stuff and my dates (which i do lol) So im not having my 1st ultrasound till im 12weeks. (Its booked for the 24th Nov) This just seems so far away, i want to c my little jellybean, makes it feel that bit more real. I had scans done inbetween 6-9weeks with all my others (even though i new my dates).

I have been getting dull aches/pains on both sides and in the middle. Doc said cause i dont have any other symptoms its ok. He said the more pregnancies u have the more twinges/discomforts etc u feel.

Doc will only call me if something comes up in the bloods otherwise i dont go back until after my 12week scan/bloods to get the results.

Sorry for carrying on.
Look forward to hearing every1s stories. Congrats every1, its so exciting.
I just found out I'm due on June 4th with our 3rd! Endlessly excited- especially as this baby will be our last as I had a prolapse after #2 and the OB/GYN wants suggests we finish our family off quickly- no more babies after repair surgery. We originally wanted 4 so I am so grateful I still get to have this little one!!!!!! I felt like i needed a 'last' pregnancy/birth to tie things off or something. Also our eldest daughter has been asking for a 'new baby' for months- so pleased the kids will be from the 'big(ger)' family we always wanted for them.
Hi Everone,

I have just got my along awaited BFP grin

I am 33 and my DH is 35 and I have a beautiful DD who is now 2, My TTC journey has been very long and an emotional rollercoaster, We had been TTC for over 12months, I was enventually told my tubes were completley blocked and I would have to start IVF. I actually have my first appointment with my FS today what great news I have for him, I will get him to do bloods today to double check, but there is definatly 2 lines there.

You could image my suprise when the test as +++, I am still trying to process the whole thing, Every month I could rattle of the dates we had sex this month I wasn't even sure if we had, i have never been under so much stress within a month than this one and don't think I could have cried anymore, I didn't even use ovualtion test so couldn't even work out when I ovualted if I tried. I always thought I would be able to work out the sex do to ovualtion tracking and BDing dates but not a chance.

What a little miracle, All I need is this to stick and life will feel normal again soething I haven't felt in such a long time.

Welcome to everyone sorry i didn't do personals but am just way to excited.

Talk soon
Aleesha
Hi girls congrats on your BFP's. I know some of you from the TTC Sep group. I am 9dpo today and I just got my BFP! Im so excited this is my second pregnancy I had a DS last Nov he is my world and I'm so excited to give him a sibling. FF tells me I'm due 14th June.
Hi Ladies,

Aleesha - Wow that is sooooo exciting! I remember reading your last post in the clomid forum about having to have IVF. It is absolutely a miracle and what perfect timing! It always seems to happen when you don't think it would be possible to get a BFP. I was convinced that AF was on its way as I was getting the usual sore boobies and cramps but AF never showed so you could imagine my surprise when I tested and got a +!

Natalie

congratulations to the new girls.

so great to hear your news. I just went and tested again (just to make sure before we tell our parents) and the line started coming out before I have finished drying my hands. the test line is darker that the control line. so cool.

we are so excited.

girls we need to get a list going of when we are due.
please add yourself

June 1
June 2
June 3
June 4
June 5
June 6 Brooke #2
June 7
June 8
June 9
June 10
June 11
June 12
June 13
June 14
June 15
June 16
June 17
June 18
June 19
June 20
June 21
June 22
June 23
June 24
June 25
June 26
June 27
June 28
June 29
June 30

Two beautiful girls, hubby working from home makes one happy mumma smile
[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb2f.lilypie.com...]

congratulations to the new girls.

so great to hear your news. I just went and tested again (just to make sure before we tell our parents) and the line started coming out before I have finished drying my hands. the test line is darker that the control line. so cool.

we are so excited.

girls we need to get a list going of when we are due.
please add yourself

June 1
June 2
June 3
June 4
June 5
June 6 Brooke #2 and Michelle (MF0416) #4
June 7
June 8
June 9
June 10
June 11