Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

May Babes 2011 Rss

Welcome to the newbies! Please add yourselves to the list.
God i feel like crap!!! my nausea has well and truly set in, I was wondering when it was going to arrive, deep breathing to stop myself vomiting works okay for me, the mornings are the worst and late afternoons is bad too because im also tired, Ive been going to bed about 8.30-9pm lately which is so early for me, I dont usually go to bed till about 10.30pm.

I feel like I cant even open my mouth to talk incase I vomit, this is going to sound gross but this morning I could hear my DH coughing up a loogie and i dry retched, I just about spewed in my bed, lol. Think I may have a shower to help myself feel better.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and arent too ill.

I did test on Wednesday and got the BFP aswell:) Went to Dr to confirm on friday and she worked out im Due May 2nd! This is my 1st pregnancy so dont really know what to expect etc. I am peeing all the time aswell lol
Got a positive HPT this morning... its my first and we have been trying 4 months. Very nervous and I went and bought some more tests hehehe... just want to make sure. I will be due 15 May 2011.
So that's 15 of us due in May now??
To the new ladies, congrats! and add yourself to the list!

Oh no Nicki, I know it's just started but have you tried/thought about trying the Blackmores MS tabs? I might have a look at them if I get bad MS this time. Only another weeks away for alot of us.

I'm still feeling fine, I've noticed I'm yawning ALOT! and peeing quite a bit! especially in the middle of the night.

I'm also noticing pregnant women and babies EVERYWHERE now! haha especially baby girls.. I want a little girl SO badly wub

Take care everyone grin

Thanks for letting me join girls:)
Where is everyone from? Would love to find someone due around the same time close to me! We have decided not to let anyone in on our special secret yet so am busting to have someone to talk to.. Hence finding this site:)

How do I get my ticker thingy to show up?
[quote name='Danielle&Koby.' date='04 September 2010 - 06:26 AM' timestamp='1283578003' post='2787942']

Oh no Nicki, I know it's just started but have you tried/thought about trying the Blackmores MS tabs? I might have a look at them if I get bad MS this time. Only another weeks away for alot of us.

[/quote]
Yeh my sister mentioned them to me, Ive never thought about taking them before, but I think i may have to, ive got those pressure bands on my wrists, I dont know if they are helping or not.

Wanakanz- the ticker things are so silly, you have to delete some of it to get it to show up, are you doing yours through Lilypie? basically copy it and paste in into your signature box then delete everything before the first [img] and then everything after the second [img] hope this helps.

ive got my dating scan next wednesday the 8th, I should be around 7 wks by then, i just cant wait to see the heartbeat.

Nicky

wow got alot of pregent ladies this month smile"
welcome new mummys 2 be or having there 2 3 or 4th.

i feel 100% fine still not sickness no symptems at all yet lucky me but i should speek to soon migt get them soon:S

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.c

Nicky - what do you mean by a dating scan??

My first scan is 12 weeks....confused?

Nicky - what do you mean by a dating scan??

My first scan is 12 weeks....confused?

They consider the 12 week scan to be a dating scan as this is when they can first tell you most accurately how old your baby is and when your probable due date will be! It's the most exciting scan aye getting to see bubba for the first time!
I am seeing doc tomorrow and can't wait to get scan appoint and pick a midwife. I think I might go with someone different this time. Is anyone else having a different MW from their first birth? Also I had an emergency c-section with first baby and I am thinking of opting for it for this birth as I don't think I could handle the stress of being rushed off to theatre after laboring....thoughts???

Matthew Edward Murphy 9/10/09

They consider the 12 week scan to be a dating scan as this is when they can first tell you most accurately how old your baby is and when your probable due date will be! It's the most exciting scan aye getting to see bubba for the first time!
I am seeing doc tomorrow and can't wait to get scan appoint and pick a midwife. I think I might go with someone different this time. Is anyone else having a different MW from their first birth? Also I had an emergency c-section with first baby and I am thinking of opting for it for this birth as I don't think I could handle the stress of being rushed off to theatre after laboring....thoughts???

Morning All

Hope everyone has been well. Welcome to all the new ladies, this looks like May is going to be a big group.

Zaralea - I also had an emergency c section with my first, and I have already had chats with my OB about the second time round. We have decided that we will be opting for a C Section this time too. I had a very long labour with no progression, and due to a very small pelvic area, there was no way bub was going to fit. My first bub was 9lb 15oz, so a big boy. I too didn't want to go through all the motions only to be told I would have to go to emergency surgery.

It is a very personal choice, but you need to decide what is right for the health of you and bub. smile

Good luck
Cheers, Mez

Morning all

Because I haven't been to the doctor yet to confirm, I don't quite believe that I am pregnant, 4 tests in 2 days so far (which are all BFPs)... Was anyone else like this with their first??

By the way, I am in WA (have been here nearly 2 years now) and my parents are in QLD and parents in law are in NZ so slightly nervous about not much support structure here.

Any other Perth mums/mums to be with advice on which hospital to go to?? Although I am still to decide whether to go public or private.

Jac
Sign in to follow this topic