Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

May Babes 2011 Rss

Danielle - avoid nail bars! Always check about sterilisation first! Ask how often they clean their filtration system, if they cannot answer..LEAVE. Infection is not worth the price.

happy cooking
Danielle- Im a hairdresser and colouring your hair is safe during pregnancy, colours have changed ALOT in the last few years and are not as potent, so yep quite safe.
I have also had a bit of reflux, boobs are so sore and im feeling super tired and my hormones are going crazy, i feel quite emotional this time around, my DH asked me how my day was and I said "miserable" just feel a bit out of sorts.

Im also taking the blackmores pregnancy and breastfeeding tablets, i took these with DS1 and DS2 but with DS2 I got alot of cramps taking them so i stopped and just took folate on its own and then took them again after 20 weeks, I feel a bit bloated and constipated now taking them but I dont know if its the tablets or just pregnancy.

I have also had a bit of reflux, boobs are so sore and im feeling super tired and my hormones are going crazy, i feel quite emotional this time around, my DH asked me how my day was and I said "miserable" just feel a bit out of sorts.

Im also taking the blackmores pregnancy and breastfeeding tablets, i took these with DS1 and DS2 but with DS2 I got alot of cramps taking them so i stopped and just took folate on its own and then took them again after 20 weeks, I feel a bit bloated and constipated now taking them but I dont know if its the tablets or just pregnancy.

I have been feeling really emotional too, more emotional than when AF is due, I've been a bit snappy too. I really hate that. I've been having that same thing happen the past few months from taking Clomid and I can't stand it. I walk away and just feel terrible - then I cry LOL!!

I have already stocked up on Rennie for my heartburn lol, there is some beside my bed and some in my handbag - I used it all the time when pregnant with DD..

AF is due for me today, and I'm feeling very crampy in my lower tummy like I usually do, but I'm trying not to worry about it, as aparently it's completely normal. Unless I see blood or anything I'm not going to panic.

I am a POAS addict and I got a +ve on a Clearblue Digi today, so I'm happy with that considering AF is only due today - it needs a level of at least 100mIU i think, to pick up a positive result...It just made me feel better seeing it lol.
Should get my blood results this afternoon, I'm so nervous to call them, just want them to be good smile

Have a good day everyone!!

.x. Just Me & My Princess .x.

Hi Girls!!!!

Well I had the worst hour yesterday.... I rang for my hcg result.... and the nurse said the Dr wanted to speak to me so he would call me. I panicked, I cryed and generally thought my hcg levels must not have been conpatible with a pregnacy. Thank god the Dr rang in an hour and told me my levels were fine - he apparently wanted to tell me the good news himself!!!!! I could have killed him!

I'm feeling a bit 'heavy' and crampy too - glad I'm not the only one. I'm taking elevit - have been for a few months now as it was recommended after my m/c as its also a multivitamin.

I am so glad I'm not the only one whose a caffine addict lol. I usually have around 6 or 7 cups of tea plus a coke or two. Have cut the coke out completely and are trying to downsize my teas to around 4 or 5 a day. Am struggling as I've been having kinda like tired headaches - not sure if its a pregnacy thing or a caffine withdrawal or the fact that I've been up to Ds 10 times a night!

Anyhoo have a lovely day...... We are off to DS's swimming as he is feeling better.

Hey girls, i thought i would add to this thread too even though its still only early days!!! I only found out like 4 days ago that im pregnant and due roughly around the 6th May 2011. It was a little weird at first cause i didn't have sore boobs or anything, was a couple of days overdue but just noticed that i felt a little sick in the morning and nights when I was preparing food... anyway i did 3 tests at home which "looked" positive?? Then went out the next day and got a different kind (the ones that have the + instead of the 2 lines) and that one showed positive, went to the docs the next day and they did a urine test just to make sure which 2 came up negative???? HUH??? Anyways got the bloods done yesterday and today was told its "positive".... Soooo this would be my 3rd!!! I have 2 boys already aged 4 and 2 so fingers crossed this time its a girlie!!!

Anyways i posted a comment in another forum but thought i might as well ask here too.... Im on the Gold Coast in Pacific Pines to be exact and as i had my other 2 in WA in a small country town where you basically got what you were given, im trying to find a good antenatal doctor/nurse here so that I can go and see them for my pregnancy... can anyone recommend one??? Any recommendations would be sooooo appreciated!!!!

I was also wondering do they have birthing centres here??? Or would the Gold Coast Hospital be suffice???

Anyways congrats to all you May 2011 mums to be - all those who are having bubs for the first time - welcome to the joys of pregnancy - all those that have had bubs before and this is another one - congrats and lets go through the motions all over again!!! lol...

Chat soon! gasp)
Hi ladies,

darcystarflight - I could only imagine how you felt!!

Unfortunately I was given some 'not what I wanted to hear' results this morning. Took a blood test yesterday and my doc rang me this morning telling me my HCG levels are very low. It's only down to 110! I nearly cried but I held myself together and I have to go and take another blood test on Monday. His order was for me to do nothing for the rest of the weekend and REST!!! I'm going to get my mum to come over and look after my DD while I rest of the weekend coz hubby is doing some overtime. I've been doing some research on low hormone levels and I'm not feeling to good. I dont know if I can deal with another miscarriage so soon!! However I made a trip to the local church and I'm praying my heart out this baby sticks and fights this battle with me smile I have to stay positive and think it's all going to be fine! My bleeding has stopped but I'm getting some cramps.... I'm just going to take it easy.

I'll keep you all posted.

Belly rubs to all!
queenb im so sorri to hear your levels arnt were you would like them to be fx that you baby is a very sticky one.take it easy and rest like you doc orded you to do.lets hop they go back up smile..

welcombe renabelz.congrats on ur bfp. sorri cant help you out im in wa
thats wired that some test showed a + and some showed a -.
add your self to our list:)

afm. still not sleeping at nigght bet get so tired at night.still not sik or anything just get hangry more offten. thats all nothing new to post still got 2 weeks till doc appointment

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.c

QueenB - I am praying that your lil one stays put and you get a rise next week. I googled hcg levels yesterday in a panic too.

I found this

from conception from LMP (mIU/ML or IU/L)
7 days 3 weeks 0 to 5
14 days 28 days 3 to 426
21 days 35 days 18 to 7,340
28 days 42 days 1080 to 56,500
35 - 42 days 49 - 56 days 7,650 to 229,000
43 - 64 days 57 - 78 days 25,700 to 288,000
57 - 78 days 79 - 100 days 13,300 to 253,000
17 - 24 weeks 2nd trimester 4060 to 65,400
25 wks to term 3rd trimester 3640 to 117,000
After several days postpartum nonpregnant levels (<5)"

Which technacally means you are within normal levels for 4week pregnant.

HTH. I too don't think I could mentally deal with another m/c so am not giving my mind that option atm.

I hoope your ok and you have a restfull weekend.

Take care chickie

xx

Good Evening Ladies

Queenb1979 - rest up. I will also be praying that you have a sticky bub.

AFM - having a lot of heart burn, which I am sooooo not used to, didn't have this with DS pregnancy. Also if I don't eat regularly feeling sick - yuk, didn't have this either with DS pregnancy. I guess they are right, no two pregnancy's are the same.

Hope everyone has a great weekend, and next week rolls on quickly for some of us smile

Cheers, Mez

Queenb- try and rest, I hope everything is going to be okay. My thoughts are with you.

QueenB - I am praying that your lil one stays put and you get a rise next week. I googled hcg levels yesterday in a panic too.

I found this

from conception from LMP (mIU/ML or IU/L)
7 days 3 weeks 0 to 5
14 days 28 days 3 to 426
21 days 35 days 18 to 7,340
28 days 42 days 1080 to 56,500
35 - 42 days 49 - 56 days 7,650 to 229,000
43 - 64 days 57 - 78 days 25,700 to 288,000
57 - 78 days 79 - 100 days 13,300 to 253,000
17 - 24 weeks 2nd trimester 4060 to 65,400
25 wks to term 3rd trimester 3640 to 117,000
After several days postpartum nonpregnant levels (<5)"

Which technacally means you are within normal levels for 4week pregnant.

HTH. I too don't think I could mentally deal with another m/c so am not giving my mind that option atm.

I hoope your ok and you have a restfull weekend.

Take care chickie

xx

THANK YOU!! I read this also and felt a lil ok after that. GUYS thank you... it's so nice to have your support. At the moment no one knows except the parents so it's hard to deal with and talk to someone about it! My feet are up right now and I plan on doing this all day tomorrow. Father's day we got events going on but I'm going to take it real easy. I pray this baby sticks and is a fighter just like his/her mummy smile I've had no bleeding still so I guesss that's a good sign...

Welcome to the new mummy's smilesmile

Have a great weekend everyone and rest up also smile
Hi mummies and mums to be I am due May 6th (i think)! Only happened to find out by chance when my doc ordered some tests earlier this week. Went from a hormone level of 45 to 165 in 48hours! This is baby number 2 and I live in Wgtn. Bit of a surprise for us but a good one atleast smile

Matthew Edward Murphy 9/10/09

Sign in to follow this topic