Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

May Babes 2011 Rss

Bek, I know what you mean, when I was in the chemist buying Blackmores pills the other day they were looking at me and talking to me like I was too young to be pregnant. I also asked one of the gym instructors a few questions yesterday and said I was about 4 weeks preg and she goes "Oh! So young and beautiful!" I then went on and told her I had a 2 year old too and she couldn't believe it! haha she was very nice about it though.

I did another test this morning and it was alot darker than the last 2 I've done smile

We haven't really talked about finding out the sex just yet, I assume we will find out though. We did with Koby. I don't think I can NOT know for the next 36 weeks! I would absolutely LOVE a girl, but really I'm happy with either, I just want another bub and a sibling for Koby.

Take care everyone smile

queenb- am glad to hear the bleeding has stopped, just try and take it easy for a bit, which i know is hard when you have another child to look after.

AFM- ive been feeling so miserable the last few days, im just in the worst mood and just wanna lay on the lounge and watch tv all day (which is kinda hard with 2 boys!) i feel really snappy and angry, ive been trying to be calm with the kids and I think ive gotten past the point of yelling at them and have just been breathing deeply and saying "no" "because i said so!" im just so tired too,headachy and just plain old miserable, I hate feeling like this. i hope it passes soon.

Hi ladies i just found out we preg again(yay) been trying just over 12 months
This will be no 4 for me and no 3 for DP
Anyways i'm Chantelle live in WA hope to get to know you all and share our journeys together

Hey everyone, today I was feeling a bit down. I have had some cramping and just feel exhausted. I am trying not to worry about this pregnancy but it is hard since we have been trying for so long.
How is everyone else doing?

[url=http://www.pregnology.com/pregnancy/05/03/2011]... a pregnancy ticker[/url]

Anyways i'm Chantelle live in WA hope to get to know you all and share our journeys together

Glad to have you on board with us Chantelle - and congratulations smile

Bec wa - I too have been having twinges and crampy feelings and know what you mean about trying not to worry - it is near impossible. Stay positive, it could be all part of the bub trying to settle in....

Hope everyone is going well smile

Hey everyone, today I was feeling a bit down. I have had some cramping and just feel exhausted. I am trying not to worry about this pregnancy but it is hard since we have been trying for so long.
How is everyone else doing?

Are you taking tablets with iron in them? sometimes this can make you crampy, I know it did with me when I was pg with DS2

some ppl can be so judgementle with the young mums i belive we all do the same job we love and take care of out kids .iv gotten use to the looks but i just dont like ppl judging me before knowing me anyway enough about me complaning.

im not talking Blackmores pills or anything yet anyone else???i cant swallow them sad

going to the footy game saturday justin brought me a hawks top haha.

hop all everyone feeling good today
welcome to the new ladies congrads at your self to our list

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.c

welcome to the group smile
your due same day as me going buy you ticker congrats

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.c

[quote name='Nicky_Cooper+Zack' date='02 September 2010 - 10:32 AM' timestamp='1283423526' post='2786871']
Are you taking tablets with iron in them? sometimes this can make you crampy, I know it did with me when I was pg with DS2
[/quote]

Yeah I am taking elevit, that's what I used when I was preggers with ds. I have had no spotting so I am going to take that as a good sign.

[url=http://www.pregnology.com/pregnancy/05/03/2011]... a pregnancy ticker[/url]
On Monday I went and bought Blackmores Folate tabs, and also bought some HPT's. Went home and did a test and found out I was preg so had to take the folate back the next day lol I got the Blackmores pregnancy and breastfeeding gold instead. Only bought the smallest bottle though, as the only thing that made me sick when I was pregnant with DS was the Elevit pills. Couldn't keep them down. So far so good with the Blackmores ones though smile

Has anyone got a bit of reflux?
Not sure if it's a preg symptom but I've had a bit of reflux constantly for the last few days...

By the way congrats and welcome Chantelle!

Also, I just posted a thread in general but what do you guys think about fake tanning, and dying you hair while pregnant? and also do you think it's safe to be in a nail salon with all the fumes etc??

Hey Ladies smile
Hope everyone is doing well - and I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling a little bit crampy and weird "down there".
With DD I didn't find out I was pregnant until i was 7wks (even though we'd been trying for 19mths), and I don't remember feeling this at all. The first symptom I remember is MS lol.
I've been taking Blackmores Pregnancy & BF as well, they seem fine. I've been taking them for months now and even though they are huge tablets they seem to work well. The main thing I'm worried about is getting enough folate this early on, but anything else of course is a big bonus. I've noticed they have already started to give me some heartburn/reflux, but if I have something to eat I'm generally ok.

QueenB - so glad the bleeding stopped for you hun, they say it's very common for women to have spotting and cramping around when AF is due, but it's nothing to worry about unless you have red blood. It can also happen when you implant as well.

Danielle - I think you should be fine with fake tan, as long as you are in a well ventilated room and not inhaling too much of the fumes (where possible). I asked the question about hair dye when I was pregnant with my DD (as my hair is dyed VERY light blonde) and I was told it was fine by my Dr. I'm going to get my hair done on Saturday, and I usually have to have it done every 4-5 weeks. I think you should be fine hun smile

AFM - I saw my GP today to arrange all of my bits and pieces moving forward. She saw my HPT at 12DPO and said she was really pleased with how dark it was and said I don't even need to wait until Monday (I was going to wait as AF isn't due until tomorrow/Saturday for me), and she said it would be fine to go today. So I had my B-HCG Quantitative test done, and I'll get my results tomorrow after lunch. I'm so excited to see what they are (and nervous at the same time). She has requested progressive bloods to be done weekly for the next 3 weeks (because of my early m/c last time), and I have a referral for an early scan at 6wks! I can't wait to see my little jellybean, I am going to be a nervous wreck, but once I see everything is ok, I know I'll calm down a bit.
I've also made arrangements to go back to see my FS (who is also my OB as well) at 10wks. I can't believe how quickly this all happens in the first trimester. It's good though because it makes time go faster, and we can get through this scary bit sooner!!

I wonder if any of us will be pregnant with twins?? hehe...I always wonder that, because I've been taking Clomid, and that increases your chances a little bit. I'd be happy to have twins, I don't mind either way! But if I was preg with twins I think that'd be my family completed smile

What symptoms are the most noticable ones you girls are feeling so far?
I had some heartburn the other day and some light nausea, but mostly I just feel tired and my nipples are REALLY sensitive and sore. Today I've been feeling a bit crampy as well, but nothing I'm concerned about.
In a way I want MS to start...I think I'm crazy, but I find it helps me to feel like things are ok in a way?!

Oh - and I'm a mega coke-a-holic too, glad I'm not the only one. I'm suffering withdrawals too, because I promised myself when I got my BFP I would cut right back (I was probably drinking around a litre a day - yuck!) and now I'm only having a glass a day, or every few days if I can push it out. They say no more than 300-400mls of caffiene per day is safe.

Anyway, sorry for the long post, hope everyone is doing really well grin

Mel xx

.x. Just Me & My Princess .x.

Sign in to follow this topic