Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

May Babes 2011 Rss

i forgot about hoe much it cost to .i booked in for the 17/sep so ill be about 7 weeks(at gp) cant wait to see a hart beat and see my lil penut.been reali tired today just want to sleep bit had wit a toddler running a muk haha .not conplaning love her keeps me buzy.

about me . im bek and and my dp(justin) are both 19 have our beautiful lilliey 17months. living with dad wile our house gets built.live in wa/perth

i just want to burst out and tell everyone but then agen i dont.i have to tell my dad and mum but ill just wait till iv had a scan dun ,thinking about telling my sister in law coz be are so close but dont want anyone else to know tiill 12/ 13 weeks
i also cant wait till feel bub move went in to the shops today to the bub section was so cute lil tiny cloths
sorry for my dribbeling on im just so exited

how is everyone feeling today??

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.c

Can't wait to have scans either and hear the heart beat for the first time smile Have been feeling sick off and on too and tired. Finding it a bit different from the first time as I know what to expect lol. We have told people as we can't keep secrets but only the grandparents who have been told not to tell anyone else until 12 weeks. Hope everyone is feeling ok today smile

May 1st Basil44
May 2nd Darcystarflight #2, Woo smile
May 3ed bec wa #2
May 4th
May 5th
May 6th
May 7th Mez31#2
May 8th mummytolilliey #2
May 9th Danielle&Koby #2
May 10th
May 11th
May 12th
May 13th
May 14th
May 15th
May 16th
May 17th
May 18th
May 19th
May 20th
May 21th
May 22nd
May 23rd
May 24th
May 25th
May 26th
May 27th
May 28th
May 29th
May 30th
May 31st
Just thought I would add myself to the list even though im late April, thanks so much for letting me in on your thread, i feel better being here.

Apr 27th Nicky_Cooper+Zack #3
May 1st Basil44
May 3ed bec wa #2
May 4th
May 5th
May 6th
May 7th Mez31#2
May 9th Danielle&Koby #2
May 10th
May 11th
May 12th
May 13th
May 14th
May 15th
May 16th
May 17th
May 18th
May 19th
May 20th
May 21th
May 22nd
May 23rd
May 24th
May 25th
May 26th
May 27th
May 28th
May 29th
May 30th
May 31st

Hi Girls!!

Congratulations to everyone for getting their BFPs!! smile smile
Sending tonnes of sticky dust to everyone!

I'm Mel, and DP & I have been TTC#3 for 20 months (I have a DD who is 4.5, and we had a M/C 2 months ago very early at 5wks) and we finally got our BFP yesterday (at 9DPO so it's still VERY VERY early). My AF is due on Friday/Saturday this week, so I'm hoping like mad this little bubba sticks. Going by the dates I've found online, it sets my EDD at around 9th of May, but it could be anywhere from the 9th - 14th (as my cycle was about 33 days).

I'm so excited to finally be pregnant again and all I want is for this little one to be sticky - the gap between DD and this bub is growing so quickly and I don't want that gap to be any bigger smile

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and sharing this journey with you all.

Mel xx

May 1st Basil44
May 3ed bec wa #2
May 4th
May 5th
May 6th
May 7th Mez31#2
May 9th Danielle&Koby #2, ~BellasMama~ #2
May 10th
May 11th
May 12th
May 13th
May 14th
May 15th
May 16th
May 17th
May 18th
May 19th
May 20th
May 21th
May 22nd
May 23rd
May 24th
May 25th
May 26th
May 27th
May 28th
May 29th
May 30th
May 31st

.x. Just Me & My Princess .x.

Hello ladies..... I started a May forum also not knowing this existed, not sure how to delete it though.... Glad to find a May forum with expecting mums smile Congratulations to you all & I pray you all have sticky babies smile

So this morning I took a test, for me to be here it came back positive =) It's been really weird though because I haven't felt pregnant. I only thought I was when 2 girls at work both dreamt in the same night that I was pregnant!!! I laughed because lil did they know the night before hubby & I had a very romantic night smile so it was like they dreamt the seed was planted lol.....weird?!

This is my second baby and my third pregnancy. I had an unfortunate miscarriage in May where I lost my baby one day before 12 weeks. I was hospitalised because I lost so much blood and needed a blood transfusion, so not only did I lose one life, I almsot lost mine. However it's only made me a stronger person and I'm blessed to fall pregnant again.

I hope we all have sticky babies and I look forward to this journey again.

No morning sickness so far, though what I had last time will make up for this round...(I Hope) I've just been VERY tired ... but we soldier on when we have another to run after and work smile

Good luck ladies and belly rubs to all xx
May 1st Basil44
May 2nd Darcystarflight #2, Woo
May 3ed bec wa #2
May 4th
May 5th
May 6th
May 7th Mez31#2
May 9th Danielle&Koby #2, ~BellasMama~ #2
May 10th
May 11th
May 12th queenb1979 #2
May 13th
May 14th
May 15th
May 16th
May 17th
May 18th
May 19th
May 20th
May 21th
May 22nd
May 23rd
May 24th
May 25th
May 26th
May 27th
May 28th
May 29th
May 30th
May 31st
Welcome bellas mum and queenb

queenb - I was in due dec with you.... sorry about your loss - you must have lost your precious one after I left that group for the same reason sad
Very glad that you are here and expecting again too smile

I went to see my dr today.... scan is booked in for next tue......so nervous!

Hope everyone is keeping well.... i think I'm taking tomorrow off work as DS is coughing like mad... poor lil thing its so awful when they are sick.

Welcome Bellas mum and Queenb, looking forward to getting to know you both through the next 8 months.

Queenb- sorry to hear about your loss. Glad you are here and are expecting again.

Mel, sorry to hear you had a m/c too, glad your expecting again too.

Ive got my dating scan booked for next Wednesday, i cant wait, I just want to see that little heartbeat.

Hi Everyone

Welcome to Mel and Queensb1979.

My day has been worrying. Not with me, but my DS. He has been off his food for a couple of days, and generally picks at his meals at night (this has been going on for some time with night time meals). He had a high temp Friday morning, and has been a little out of whack on the weekend. Completely back to normal now.

What is worrying me, is that he has lost nearly a kilo in weight. He is an active little boy, on the skinny side to start with, and with the picky eating, I guess he is not putting on much weight. Anyway, enough of my worries, will be taking him to the doctors tomorrow just to make sure everything is OK.

AFM had a good day today, not as much of feeling sick.

Cheers, Mez

What is worrying me, is that he has lost nearly a kilo in weight. He is an active little boy, on the skinny side to start with, and with the picky eating, I guess he is not putting on much weight. Anyway, enough of my worries, will be taking him to the doctors tomorrow just to make sure everything is OK.

Just thought I'd pop in to say I would be taking him too. 1kg in weight is alot for a little one... it is probably fluid loss so he might need rehydrating. Is he drinking ok???

Hope he's ok.

Thanks so much for the welcome girls smile
I've been going POAS mad, and have a massive problem with not stopping hehe. I find I've peed on one stick, I need to keep going otherwise I'm not satisfied. I think after last time it's just for reassurance more than anything else smile
Am I crazy or do you girls do the same?? LOL...Clearly I have no willpower in waiting - AF is still not due for another 3 days!

Congratulations QueenB - and I'm so sorry to hear of your loss as well. It's the most awful thing to go through, and not only that, to have such a risk happen to you as well is gut wrenching sad
I desperately hope this bubba is a VERY sticky one and that you have a very uneventful pregnancy smile

Nicky & darcystarflight - Good luck with your dating scan!! Ohh how exciting - this is where the fun starts!! grin

darcystarflight & Mez - I really hope your little men start feeling better soon, I'm so glad Winter is over now, hopefully all the nasty bugs will go away and let our kids get better!!!

I'm just trying to wish these days away, so i can reach a point where I'm completely comfortable and not worrying so much lol. Thankfully my HPTs are getting darker this time (which they didn't do last time - they faded until eventually nothing)...so that's a relief!!

Have a great day girls
Mel x

.x. Just Me & My Princess .x.

welcome to the new girl and congrats on ur bfp.
looking forword to shearing the next 8 months with you all smile

im happy winter is over to now for it to warm up:)im still in bed its to cold to get out i can hear lilliey chasing the poor cat
another 2half weeks till i see gp then probaly another week after that till i get a scan dun cant wait to see a hart beat and to just see bub.these next 2 months are going to go so slow i just want to be past 12weeks so i can tell ppl ..

i went to the shop yesturday with my friend (33wks preg) i couldnt help my self had to tell someone.
she is naming her baby milly rose and my DD is lilliey rose

still not sick although i feel yuk coz i havnt been eating healthy .are you all taking then tablets (ican as i cant swallow then :S)

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.c

Sign in to follow this topic