Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

May Babes 2011 Lock Rss

Ok its prob a bit early but as I tested thismorning and got a (faint) bfp thought I'd see if anyone else is due in May.

According to last AF I will (hopefully) be due May 2nd.

Am peeing heaps so think thats a good sign of pregnacy.

So anyone tested yet?

Hi, am due 1st of may, but having a dating scan in a few weeks just to make sure. Good luck, I hope you get a stronger BFP. Let me know how it goes!

Ok its prob a bit early but as I tested thismorning and got a (faint) bfp thought I'd see if anyone else is due in May.

According to last AF I will (hopefully) be due May 2nd.

Am peeing heaps so think thats a good sign of pregnacy.

So anyone tested yet?

Hi there

I am from the TTC Aug thread too. According to my last AF I expect that I am due around 7 May 2011.

It is so exciting. Look forward to hearding that you bfp gets darker.

Is anyone feeling sick already, I have had about a week of feeling very tired and bit sicky in the tummy.

Cheers, Mez
(Marianne)

Hi Girls and Congratulations!!!!

Did another test thismorning and it is slightly darker than yesterdays so I'm feeling pretty happy thismorning!
Will call my dr Monday and see when I can get in.

I'll be having a dating scan at around 6wks as pschcologically I think I really need to see a heartbeat. So thats only a week and a bit away!

I'm not feeling sick.... just peeing heaps! also think I may have a slight case of thrush.... no discharge just itchy! (sorry if tmi!)

Hope you both are feeling good..... whens everyone going to tell family? I'm not sure when we will... maybe after our scan.

Hi Girls and Congratulations!!!!

Did another test thismorning and it is slightly darker than yesterdays so I'm feeling pretty happy thismorning!
Will call my dr Monday and see when I can get in.

I'll be having a dating scan at around 6wks as pschcologically I think I really need to see a heartbeat. So thats only a week and a bit away!

I'm not feeling sick.... just peeing heaps! also think I may have a slight case of thrush.... no discharge just itchy! (sorry if tmi!)

Hope you both are feeling good..... whens everyone going to tell family? I'm not sure when we will... maybe after our scan.

Hi there

Great news! Glad to hear line is darker. I will be ringing doc next week to organise a referral to my OB. I won't see her until the 10 week mark.

Probably not going to tell the family until around 12-13 week mark, with my first preg, I miscarried at 12 weeks, and had already told the family, so really want to make sure. My second preg was fine, and resulted in my beautiful little boy.

Look forward to chatting with you lovely ladies.

PS - I love your ticker, think I will also get myself one of those...

Cheers, Mez

Probably not going to tell the family until around 12-13 week mark, with my first preg, I miscarried at 12 weeks, and had already told the family, so really want to make sure. My second preg was fine, and resulted in my beautiful little boy.

Mee too - but with last preg we had to tell them when we had the m/c so thinking we might just tell immediate family when we see them next week. Will let everyone else know after 12 weeks probably! - although if morning sickness kicks in might not be able to hide it at work!

Love your ticker too! - just added a liliepie one too. just to have two!

So will you have a dating scan then? or just wait for the 12 wk one? I would go insane waiting til 12 wks!

Mee too - but with last preg we had to tell them when we had the m/c so thinking we might just tell immediate family when we see them next week. Will let everyone else know after 12 weeks probably! - although if morning sickness kicks in might not be able to hide it at work!

Love your ticker too! - just added a liliepie one too. just to have two!

So will you have a dating scan then? or just wait for the 12 wk one? I would go insane waiting til 12 wks!

Hi

Yes I thought we would have to tell at least the parents. I have already started feeling sick, so it will only be a matter of time until people at work notice.

BB's are very sore this time too, and feels like I have got monster BB's, I am sure that will get noticed too lol

Normally my OB does a scan in her office, so I will get to see bub then at 10 weeks, and hopefully see my little heartbeat too.

I am patient, but have been through it before, it would be too exciting to wait with your first. I know with my first I was getting a scan everytime a had an appt with the OB.

Cheers, Mez

i can finaly join:)
from the ttc auguest
did a home test this morning got a very dark BFP im so shocked as i dont feel preg what so ever.
but hop that changes very soon

me and dp are living wit my dad till our house is built im only 19 and i realy dont know how to tell him i just dont want him to be pissed at me as we are so close i brought it up with him a couple weeks ago he said your not having anymore lilliey is enough haha you can never tell when my dad is joking

anyway is this baby is a sticky one ill be due 8th may 2011

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.c

due

may 1st
may 2nd
may 3ed
may 4th
may 5th
may 6th
may 7th
may 8th mummytolilliey #2
may 9th
may 10th
may 11th
may 12th
may 13th
may 14th
may 15th
may 16th
may 17th
may 18th
may 19th
may 20th
may 21th
may 22nd
may 23rd
may 24th
may 25th
may 26th
may 27th
may 28th
may 29th
may 30th
may 31st

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.c

Welcome, lets hope we all have sticky bubs smile

may 1st
may 2nd
may 3ed
may 4th
may 5th
may 6th
may 7th Mez31
may 9th
may 10th
may 11th
may 12th
may 13th
may 14th
may 15th
may 16th
may 17th
may 18th
may 19th
may 20th
may 21th
may 22nd
may 23rd
may 24th
may 25th
may 26th
may 27th
may 28th
may 29th
may 30th
may 31st

Finally my period was late, tested yesterday and instantly two lines. I reseted just to make sure. Am extremely happy, have been trying for well over 12 months. Worked out due date is approximate 3rd May. Not feeling sick yet but expecting it to start as was very bad with first child. Trying not to get too excited just in case any thing happens. Happy to finally join the forum!
Welcome everyone, lets hope we all have sticky bubs smile

may 1st Basil44
may 2nd
may 3ed
may 4th
may 5th
may 6th
may 7th Mez31
may 9th
may 10th
may 11th