23rd:
24th:
25th:
26th:
27th:
28th:
Copy n paste yours

Hi ladies,

Mrs mum, so sorry to hear things haven't worked out - all the best!

Not much happening here. Feeling pretty good actually, no headaches, no nausea, not turned off by smells or anything and not really too tired yet!! Very similar to first pregnancy although I was really tired about this time with first one. Sometimes though I do wish I had more of the symptoms just so that it makes the pregnancy more real - i know crazy aren't I. i might regret those words sometime soon!LOL

Hope everyone is having a good day.
Just booked my u/s for this fri to confirm def not ectopic and all is going well smile
Im feeling really tired the past few days and realising im doing too much so ive made an executive decision to cut back on everything that isnt benefiting my family directly smile - feel better already lmao
Off to pick up DS1 from school smile

Cara, NSW - DS 04/01/04, DS 08/01/06

Hi ladies

My name is Kell, I just found out this morning I am preg and due 11 Feb 11. I am so so so excited and also feeling a bit weird by it all. My first test was a def +, I did that in the morning, my 2nd test I did in the afternoon after a couple of glasses of orange juice and a coffee and it was a lot lighter, is that just because of the time of day! I hope the levels keep rising. I am 5 weeks and 3 days, I feel pretty good, other than nasty migraines (had 2 in as many days) and tender and swollen BB. Good luck to every one. I hope it is OK to jump on the forum again.

XXX XXX XXX
Hello ladies... so sorry for the late reply... we have had Allans family up for 5 days! Gosh it was full on.. i am absolutely exhausted..... Ready for bed already and it is only 7pm lol smile

How is everyone?
Does anyone else NOT feel pregnant??? I feel pretty much normal! i have REALLY good sense of smell and that is about it lol.. I think i am going to get another preg test and do it lol...... Odd right???
hi kell welcome to the group, ur test will be fainter if u do drink alot so i wouldnt worry smile

mrsfox i still dont feel pregnant..and its scarin me a bit lol..i am startin to feel sick when im hungry and i can smell things better...especially if there grose. but thats it, i have been thinking about gettin another test to lol but i higher detecting one..

theres not alot of ppl in this group..where is everyone lol

Mum to 4 kids
Ethan Joel William
Jake Alexander
Emmalee Scarlett
Callum John

Our 2 angels 9wk baby and Ryan Jayden 17wks.

lol carmyz im sure as the month goes on we'll get some more, they probably dont realise they are preg yet lol
Mrs Fox good to see you back, bet you are glad to have your house return to normal.
me im the opposite, i def know im preg and its freaking me out a bit. carmyz you know from TTC i was the one talking bout shorter luteal phases etc. i didnt OV til the 24th (10 days before AF was due in a 28 day cycle) but i was sick the day AF was due but wasnt getting a + tll a week after, so ive had symptoms all right from the sickness to the sore boobs. i am EXTREMLY tired (3 kids doesnt help lol) but it doenst matter how much sleep i get im still tired. headaches every afternoon. certain smells set me running to the toilet im always hungry and sick lol.
i have a suspicion i might be having 2 and thats scary and exciting, there is no reason for me to think this as twins dont run in either our families. i just have a feeling. i am booked to have a scan on monday, ill be exactly 6 weeks. but thats so far away.
anyways im off to bed i'll be back soon to check on you all
oh and welcome Kel and congrats!

well i had my scan yesterday and im further along then i thought im 8weeks so im off to the due in jan thread

i wish u all very normal pregnancies

Oh yes it definately great to have my house back to normal lol smile
but Allan has gone away for the night which sucks!!!! but at aleast it is only one night i guess lol.. could be worse...

Gosh layla is doing my head in at the moment she keeps turning on and off the tv and the austar and the stero... GRRRRRR It is pissing me off.. she is just learning i know but gosh!!!! When i say dont touch.... i am pretty sure i mean it lol...... cheeky girl!!!

I have to go back to the doctors tomorrow for the results of my blood test... smile Fingers crossed everything is ok girls!!!!!
Well went to my Dr today, still definitely pregnant smile Had all my bloods taken so just waiting on results from them.

Just wondered, has anyone else had a not so wonderful reaction from their hubby's. He is OK, just not as happy as I thought he would have been. He says it is a big shock to him and will take a while for him to get used to it all!! He also didnt think it would happen this year and was counting on it next year!! This is number 1 for the both of us! smile
Kell, hubbys take a bit longer to get used to pregnancy lol. when i was preg with my first someone told me a mother bonds with her child has soon as she finds out she is preg, a father bonds with his child as soon as he has it in his arms. and its sorta true.
my DP isnt too thrilled that ours happened so quickly but he wouldnt want it any other way i know what he is like once bubs is born. and bless his heart he is actually worried about me, we had a mc in Jan and it really messed with me and even atm im a bit all over the shop, because if i hadnt of mc then id be almost due, and to know that and now to be preg when i should of been, its a bit confusing and im scared/nervous and wont be ny good till i cross that 12 week mark.
well i'll be away for a few days, heading out to DP tomorrow, so excited cant wait.
anyway im watching a scary movie by myself lol

Hi ladies,
im feeling like sh$t today hoping everyones feeling better than i am, this pregnancy is so different to my first. my boobs have grown already and am having to wear maternity bras already and if they keep going will be buying new ones very soon, my back is aching low down already and so tied i hope it doesnt last long
Jenelle

Hi everyone,

I thought I'd better make the move from the TTC thread to this one seeing as though I've done 6 HPT's and there all positive smile I'm going to my GP today to confirm and do bloods.

So I've worked out I'm due on the 17th not that that is much to go on. My DD came 4 weeks early so thinking this one will probably be early too.

So I've read the whole thread and looks like there are a few with lil ones around DD age. She is 2 at the end of July.

And yep I'm like a lot of you too, not feeling pregnant at all yet. I had all day nausea with DD that lasted till about 18 weeks, not vomiting thought so can't really complain. Would be ok if this one was the same.

I'm taking some pregnancy vitamins that my best friend gave to me as she can't stand the smell of them and once I've finished them I'll be taking Elevit, I took them last pregnancy and found them really good.

I'll be going private also, called my OB yesterday as I really don't want to miss out on seeing him again and was told that he never turns away existing patients so I just have to see my GP 1st and then book in with him.

Oh and Jenelle, I'm still BFing my DD so I'm going to be wearing maternity bra's for at least 5 years straight arrghhh

All the best with your pregnancy's and look forward to chatting to you all.

Just adding myself to the due date list.

1st:
2nd:
3rd:
4th: dave&mattmum (cara), Jaycemummy #2
5th:
6th:
7th:Mommabee (Kirsty) #2
8th:
9th:
10th:
11th:
12th:Carmyz(carmen)#4