Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due in Feb 2011 Rss

FAD760 & melandmatt86 how are you ladies going?

Any exciting news yet or still waiting ???

Xx
40+5 today. Had a drs appointment and he did a S&S. Have been losing my plug all day which is great and he said I was already 3cms!! Been feeling quite crampy in waves so fingers crossed its the start otherwise they will look at inducing me on Monday.

Hope everyone else waiting hasnt got much longer to go and all our bundles arrive soon.

FAD760 & melandmatt86 how are you ladies going?

Any exciting news yet or still waiting ???

Xx

Hi there, no, news for me, inducement was put back till 2mrw (tuesday) morning, so will hopefully have news soon!

best of luck for those still waiting smile
still here
go in on Wednesday to talk about what there going to do.i hope i come home with a baby.

all the best if your still waiting
Good luck to the 3 of you still waiting smile I guess you will be having march babies now feb is over lol..

Sending you lots of little labour vibes and I hope things start natrually for yous... Being induced is horrible!!!

I never actually posted the announcement of my little girl but better late than never lol... Jada Louise was born on the 20th feb at 12:11pm at 41+3 days, 12 hr induced labour, weighing 8 pound 6 oz, 53cm long and 34cm HC... Had to have a vacuum extraction and she was in icu for the first 3 days but is now happy & healthy smile

It's love at first sight!!!!!!
heather was born 7:40pm wednesday night.

all went really quick 4 hrs of real labour

she is really good sleeps well
I would like to announce the safe arrival of my beautiful second daughter, Brooklyn Lane on Wednesday the 2nd of March. She was a tiny 6 pound 7 ounces (well tiny compared to DD1) and 50cms long and arrived at 9.05pm. Was a long, hard labour all in my back but eventuated in an unplanned water birth and she was so relaxed she didnt cry for the longest time.

Congrats to all the other mums who now have their bundles and wish all the other mums waiting a good labour grin

Good luck to the 3 of you still waiting smile I guess you will be having march babies now feb is over lol..

Sending you lots of little labour vibes and I hope things start natrually for yous... Being induced is horrible!!!

I never actually posted the announcement of my little girl but better late than never lol... Jada Louise was born on the 20th feb at 12:11pm at 41+3 days, 12 hr induced labour, weighing 8 pound 6 oz, 53cm long and 34cm HC... Had to have a vacuum extraction and she was in icu for the first 3 days but is now happy & healthy smile

It's love at first sight!!!!!!

heather was born 7:40pm wednesday night.

all went really quick 4 hrs of real labour

she is really good sleeps well

I would like to announce the safe arrival of my beautiful second daughter, Brooklyn Lane on Wednesday the 2nd of March. She was a tiny 6 pound 7 ounces (well tiny compared to DD1) and 50cms long and arrived at 9.05pm. Was a long, hard labour all in my back but eventuated in an unplanned water birth and she was so relaxed she didnt cry for the longest time.

Congrats to all the other mums who now have their bundles and wish all the other mums waiting a good labour grin

Congratulations to you all!

Robin

congratulation mrsbullfrog our little girls born on the same day.

Melandmatt86 have you had your baby?
Huge Congrats to all the new mummy's....

Looks like our thread is a little slow now that we're all looking after our little bundles, hope everyone is doing well and babies are bringing joy to you all xxx

Hi everyone,

We finally have our little boy!

Bailey Matthew Mumberson was born at Scone, NSW on Wednesday, 2nd March at 12:46am.

Weighed 3.48kg and was 50cm

We had a rough trot in hospital with feeding, but we are back home now and we have decided to put him on formula as it seems to be working for us fairly well. We are one very happy little family now smile

Congratulations to all the other new mummies out there xx
congratulation Melandmatt86 well done

3 of us had our babies on the 2rd

were going good heather sleeps most of the time only wakes up one time at night so loving that.lots of fun

hows everyone else?
Sign in to follow this topic