Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due in Feb 2011 Rss

Hi everyone smile How are you all??
I got my BFP 2 days ago now and i have worked out i am due around the 8th Feb 2011 smile

How are you all??
i took another test today and i got great lines im so happy.. i wasnt expecting to get dark lines i thought i wouldnt even see anything lol,..

im ok not much happening here..probably goin to the doctors next wk sometime to get blood test and hopin talk about gettin a scan at 8wks..smile

Mum to 4 kids
Ethan Joel William
Jake Alexander
Emmalee Scarlett
Callum John

Our 2 angels 9wk baby and Ryan Jayden 17wks.

Hi everyone, not sure of my due date yet, but I think maybe mid Feb. This will be number 3 for us....so excited, probably the last though, so I am super pumped for this pregnancy. Calling doc now to make aapt for confirmation, due date etc. YAY !!
Oh excellent smile
I just had doctors appointment... I asked for a scan and she told me that i didnt need to have a scan till 11 weeks!!!! I cant wait that long lol... and i dont want to have to pay for one. i thought that it was just routine scan that you got.. i cant remember if i got one earlier that 11 weeks with my daughter lol....

Help!!!! lol
Congrats to all the new BFPs... Hope we all have sticky lil bubbas, an look forward to getting to know you all smile

Congrats to all the new BFPs... Hope we all have sticky lil bubbas, an look forward to getting to know you all smile

Yes i agree... lets all have sticky bubbas smile
I still cant believe that we are expecting again..
Had doctors today... and still looking at the orange book that you get going O.M.G lol i am pregnant again lol grin

Yes i agree... lets all have sticky bubbas smile
I still cant believe that we are expecting again..
Had doctors today... and still looking at the orange book that you get going O.M.G lol i am pregnant again lol grin

Haha we wernt even really trying last month (have been TTC 8 mths after BF Kalara for 11 mths an having Depo) its been a long process, I am in shock an disbelief still.. Going to Doc on Tues, Ive had 3 BFP first time I did one was Wed night didnt even look at it cos I didnt feel preg, shoved it in the drawer with my knickers, then the next arvo went to get some blooms out an there were 2 lines, I raced over to bilo brought 2 dif brands did one last night BFP an this morning the same... We are so stoked, its our lucky last.. Only thing that kinda sux Im gonna be a baby whale through summer !!

Oh yes i know... i was thinking the same thing the other day about being pregnant in summer again! When i had my daughter i was pregnant in summer but i was only 25 weeks on New years... this time i am going to be able 35 weeks!!!!! lol Not cool!!! We have super hot summers up here.. 43degrees plus!!!! HELLO AIR CON AND POOL!!!! lol
both times iv been pregnant in winter so its goin to be interestin having a summer baby lol. i put on around 10kilos and get a fairly big gut lol so im sure dp is goin to love my whinging lol..

Mum to 4 kids
Ethan Joel William
Jake Alexander
Emmalee Scarlett
Callum John

Hahahahahahaha i think all of our OH's will be sick of oh winging smile Camz i think we are also in the same group on another website as well... Mummy to be here smile hehehehehe
hi all i just found out im pregnant, not sure on my due date yet going to the docs next week to get EDD...but i think i am only like 4weeks so prob due mid feb.

this will be my second child but my first for my boyfriend. i havnt told the dad just yet im scared as we have only been going out for just over a month...any suggestions on how to help tell him???

my son is 4years.

yes mrs fox i just realised ur on babyandbump lol

congrats Keegans mummy..i fell pg after bein with my bf for 5mths he was in shock but took it pretty well.. good luck i hope hes ok with the baby smile

Mum to 4 kids
Ethan Joel William
Jake Alexander
Emmalee Scarlett
Callum John

Sign in to follow this topic