Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Twins Due in Nov 2009 - If we make it Rss

Hello:

I'm pregnant with twins (boy & girl) and our Due date is 18 Nov 2009. But I really don't think we will make it that long. I have gain 17 kilos in 27 weeks and I feel too heavy and BIG.

Cheers

Lenny
congrats on the twins..
i had girl boy twins back in february.. they were born at 29weeks..
just take it easy and know that if they do come early they r in great hands.. its a long road while they r premmie but they do come home eventually..
good luck and rest up..
if u wanna ask anything feel free too..
dani

hi lenny

im pregnant with twin boys (fraternal) and due october 27th smile i know how you feel about feeling heavy and big as well as extremly uncomfortable when twin 1 decides to use my cervix as a pillow lol im hoping they dont decide to arrive before 35 weeks tho and i have my fingers crossed that i will be able to deliver them naturally (twin 1 is in the right position so it looks promising)

are these your first babies? i have 1 DD who will be just under 2 and a half when these 2 arrive.

alana

Hi,

I'm also pregnant with twins (boy & girl) and our due date is the 19th Dec. Is this your first pregnancy? I'm already feeling really heavy!!
about being huge.. i was full term size(40cm) by 25weeks.. so no wonder my twins came at 29weeks.. lol..
hope ur pregnancies go well...
dani

Hi Everyone
I'm also due with twins Boy/Girl, So far so good have had 3 scans to date and Gyno said he is very happy to take me on Oct 27th October for a c-section which I have never had. Planning on b/feeding but will have to see how I go this is number 5 and 6 for me, so I have no idea how I'm going to cope. There must be something in the water LOL.
Danni

there really is something in the water.. when i was pregnant.. we had a multiple birth class and we had 27sets of twins due from march to june...

Hi,

Im pregnant with identical twin boys due 29th November. I was measuring 35 weeks at 23 weeks pregnant and feel so much bigger since then. How much further along have others measured already? I dont want them to come early.
I've had a wonderful pregnancy and only starting to feel it these last couple of weeks with swollen ankles and feet and just feeling big and heavy. I feel so blessed to be having twins and am so excited.

Good luck to everyone in these last few months

im only measuring about 4-5 weeks ahead even tho at my 28wk scan twin 1 was 8 days ahead and weighed approx 2lb 14 and twin 2 was 6 days ahead and was approx 3lb.

nobody believes im carrying 2 lol but OMG i have never been so uncomfortable in my life. #1 likes to engage and then pop back up the next day although for the last 3 days he seems to have stayed down. DP now laughs at me when i walk/waddle lol

is anyone else feeling their twins fight? #2 likes to beat #1 up quite often lol DPs wondering if #1 is going to come out covered in bruises lol
mine were born at 29weeks.. and weighed 2lbs 15oz and 3lbs 1oz..
so urs are the same weights as mine so far.. dont b alarmed.lol.. a friend who had twins in may.. her twins measured the same weight as mine at the 28week u/s and hers come at 36 weeks and weighed about 7lbs 8oz and 7lbs 14oz... but she did have big single babies also.. but that doesnt mean urs will b quite that big but yea...

mine used to fight... at the 28weeks u/s they were one head up and one head down and i could feel and see them on u/s kicking eachother in the head..

twin 1 did come out with bruisers... some from her getting stuck as she was coming out.. but also from her brother trying to push her out from the inside... its quite funny and weird to feel two moving in their.. but i loved it.. for the short time i had them in there...

Posted by: mummyTS a friend who had twins in may.. her twins measured the same weight as mine at the 28week u/s and hers come at 36 weeks and weighed about 7lbs 8oz and 7lbs 14oz... but she did have big single babies also.. but that doesnt mean urs will b quite that big but yea...

those are nice weights. i dont think mine will get that big (DD was 7lb 8 when i had her) but i would like for them to be around 6lb. i have another scan booked in for 32wks so it will be interesting to see how much they have grown

it is really weird feeling 2 move around but its a great feeling too smile
my single babies were 6lbs 14oz at birth.. one was 9days late the other 9days early..
but when the twins were 38weeks gestation.. twin 1 weighed over 8lbs and they grow better when they are inside the womb.. so my twins would have been fairly big.(especially compared to my first 2 children). twin 2 was only 6lbs but he had heart surgery at 5weeks old so he had 4weeks of catching up to do..
enjoy the rest of ur pregnancies and rest up... mine came because i didnt slow down..
take care dani

Sign in to follow this topic