Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Babies Due October 2009 Lock Rss

Hi Ladies, Well I haven't been able to get in to the forum much the last few days due to errors.

Congrats to all the new ladies to the thread who have got a BFP. I have added you to the timeline. I hope I got everyone If I have missed you or made an error let me knoe and i will update.

I so looking forward to friday and getting the dating ultrasound, It will be good to see the little bubs and see that everything is ok.

Hoe is everyone feeling? I'm pretty tired at the moment. I'm a bit worried as last pregnancy I was sooo tired the WHOLE pregnancy and I really can't afford that this time. Just found out today DH might be going away with work for 4 months end of feb.

Jess 2005, Steph 2006, Chris 2008 and Olly 2009

hello everyone and congratulations on everyones good news. I cannot believe how many posts there already are for Oct babies. I did a HPT tonight as I was a few days late and I got a BFP. Bit of surprise as I had a miscarrage in late Nov but not expecting to fall pregnant so quickly after a D&C. Lets hope this little one sticks along with everyone elses little beans.

My name is Fiona and I am 38 years old and have a 16 month old son called Oscar.

By my calc, I am also due on the 6th Oct and it seems a few people are due on this date.

Please add me to your list if possible and look foward to a happy 9 months for everyone.

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://bd.lilypie.com

hello everyone and congratulations on everyones good news. I cannot believe how many posts there already are for Oct babies. I did a HPT tonight as I was a few days late and I got a BFP. Bit of surprise as I had a miscarrage in late Nov but not expecting to fall pregnant so quickly after a D&C. Lets hope this little one sticks along with everyone elses little beans.

My name is Fiona and I am 38 years old and have a 16 month old son called Oscar.

By my calc, I am also due on the 6th Oct and it seems a few people are due on this date.

Please add me to your list if possible and look foward to a happy 9 months for everyone.

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://bd.lilypie.com

Congratulations Fiona and Welcome to the thread.

I have added you to the timeline

Good morning girls,

My DS#1 turns 12 today .... Happy Birthday Jack !!!!

Congratulations Kylie and welcome to the thread gasp)

Congratulations bobbielee on your BFP .. woot woot !!

Hey Angelindisguise, we have told family as well, hehehehe.

Hi Jess*Steph*Chris-Mum, can we have a look at the timeline please gasp)
Good luck with your dating ultrasound on Friday.

Congratulations Fiona on your BFP. Good to see a lady around my age, LOL. I am turning 37 in a couple of weeks. I am on a really good thread called Anyone late 30's and TTC? in the Planning for Pregnancy section. Come in and join us if you like. The girls are really lovely gasp)

Hi & congrats to everyone expecting their bubs in October smile

I got my BFP on thursday...I knew I ovulated 2 days early which should have started AF wed. I had a feeling & did a test which came up positive!! I was so shocked I did another 3...we have only really just started trying, so didn't expect it so soon. We are very happy & are expecting our bub on 6th oct. The past 2 days I've felt a tiny bit queezy at times & had small cramps in my belly. We also have a 3 year old boy.

mel

Hi & congrats to everyone expecting their bubs in October smile

I got my BFP on thursday...I knew I ovulated 2 days early which should have started AF wed. I had a feeling & did a test which came up positive!! I was so shocked I did another 3...we have only really just started trying, so didn't expect it so soon. We are very happy & are expecting our bub on 6th oct. The past 2 days I've felt a tiny bit queezy at times & had small cramps in my belly. We also have a 3 year old boy.

Mel

mel

The Timeline is in my first post smile I just update it when there is a new person.

Happy 12th Birthday Jack.

We havn't told any family yet will wait until a bit further along

Congratulation Mel on your BFP and I will add you to the timeline now

Congratulations Mel on your BFP. Looks like we are due on the same day gasp)

Good idea Jess, Steph & Chris Mum about putting the timeline on the 1st page.
That way we don't have to go hunting for it all the time.
We are getting quite a few mums now. It is nice to be at the start of the month. Having said that, I will be having a c/s at 39 wks which will probably make me the last one in September, LOL.

Hey Jess, Steph & Chris Mum, I noticed Jess & Steph are 12 months apart.
My two little men are exactly 12 months apart.
Lane was born on the 20th Sept 06 & Luke was born on the 20th Sept 07.
September is a nice month hey gasp)

Boy-Central it's nice to have them close in age. Wow exactly a year apart you timed that well. yeah September is definatly a nice month. I might end up with another september baby too. especially if i get cholestasis(hopefully I wont) then they will induce me early

Hi ladies, congrats to all the new/confirmed pregnancies.

I had about 3 bits of red spotting earlier when i went to the toilet, there was a brownish red streak in the CM sorry TMI. Since then my AF type pains have settled down. I am due today. They haven't turned up so fingers crossed its holding in there. I posted before about the spotting in the pregnancy section and someone said it may be a threatened miscarriage. i guess I will have to wait and see, I'm hoping its just implantation bleeding.
Today I'm feeling tired and cranky and just want to go to bed but I can't until after 9 when bubs dad rings.

Sign in to follow this topic