Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Babies Due October 2009 Lock Rss

Congrats Morag & Karynne!!!

I planned on waiting longer this time (#2) to tell family & friends, but I get too excited & impatient! I've already told a few close friends, mum, sister, cousin....just the ones I'm really close to. We haven't told any of dp family.

Hope everyone is feeling ok smile

mel

Congrats Morag & Karynne!! Hope you both have wonderful pregnancies.

Gosh I can't hold it in and have told our family and closest friends and of course they are all so happy.

I went to the Doc's yesterday and they confirmed, so now I have my dating scan Monday week to work out when I am due. YAY

Hope no one is feeling sick today, i feel wonderful, its kind of feels strange to feel so good hahaha

Hope you are all having a great weekend!

was Bubbagirlsmama

Morning ladies,

Thank you all for your warm welcome. I'm glad i wasn't the only on ewho wanted to tell everyone my good news the minute I found out...

Hope everyone having a great weekend.

Karynne

/ur

Hi Ladies,

Well i got my BFP yesterday. Im thinking i will be due around the 20th, wohooooo. Im really nervous this time round, after losing Lilli, i think im gonna be the queen of parnoid mummy's!!!

Ive only told huggies mums, a few very very close friends, oh and hubby, lol. Haven't told any family yet, but will soon i think. Im still unsure when to tell them.

I hope we all have a happy and healthy pregnancy,
Racheal

Congrats Rachael!!
Sorry to hear about losing your precious baby. We all get worried at times...feel free to vent anytime. I wish you all the best with your pregnancy smile

mel

How is everyone today?
I am feeling really good just a sore back, hanging clothes out hurt a lot.
I am 5 weeks today. Almost half way to the 12 week mark, it has gone pretty quick actually.
Congrats to the new mummies to be that have joined, I hope your pregnancies progress well.
Soory to hear about your little girl Rachael. We are always here for you if you ever need to talk.
Hows everyones weekend been? I haven't done much at all. Just having a quiet one.
Oh also, I made a ticker, how do I put it into my signature? I tried but it didn't work.

Michelle - I had problems trying to work mine out too. Select the second format (I think was for sites that don't accept html) and copy only from (img) to (img), go into member profile & paste that into the signature line.

mel

ohhh ok thanks. No wonder I couldn't work it out

Hi Everyone how are we all feeling today?

Welocome to the thread Racheal and sorry to hear about the loss if your precious little angel. I can inderstand why you would be a paranoid mummy, I guess we can all get like that sometimes. I have added you to the timeline.

Well we just got home after going down the coast yesterday and took the kids to the beach. It was nice to get away from the sticky heat around here.

I've been feeling pretty good just a bit nauseous this afternoon but not to bad. My pants are definatly getting a bit tight already when I sit down sad

Jess 2005, Steph 2006, Chris 2008 and Olly 2009

Congrats Rachael and like Matts Mum said, vent away whenever you need, we are all here, its very normal to feel paranoid after what you have been through HUGS xx

Awww I am completely jealous you all have your tickers up but as I have no idea of my dates, its pointless really haha.

Grrr work tomorrow, can not wait until I am home again with my babies, don't think I will go back to work this time. Does anyone else work or are you stay at home mums? (hardest job ever despite what the men say lol)

ETA: know the feeling on the pants starting to feel tight, i feel bloated and can't suck it in anymore LOL ah well, lucky bumble will be worth it haha
[Edited on 08/02/2009]

was Bubbagirlsmama

Morning smile

Just wondering if anyone else who is on baby number 2 or more is having hip, back and pelvic pain? I am suffering terribly already and by bed time I am SOOOOOOO sore sad Comes with the package I guess lol. Also have the typical tiredness and weeing ALL the time!

My DH is home tonight so I am going to tell him. Bit nervous about it all :S

I have booked a Dr appointment for Wednesday morning so all excited about that smile

BubbaGirlsMama - I work but do 3 nights nightfill at Kmart so I am leaving my girls with DH, I was planning on becoming a family daycarer but that has now been put off for another 12 months or so I guess!!

Hope everyone is feeling well

This is baby number 2 for us and I haven't suffered from anything at all yet, thats a good thing I am sure but still I would like to suffer a little something just to get that feeling of "yeah im pregnant" LOL

Good Luck Princess Bubba with telling your DH, I am sure he will be happy and fine about it all though and your worry is over nothing. Let us know how you go.

Hope everyone has a great day.

was Bubbagirlsmama

Sign in to follow this topic