Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Babies Due October 2009 Rss

Hi everyone

haven't been on in a while thought i would touch base. Geez my baby is moving a lot seems to be awake 24 / 7 which is good for me to feel. But doesn't their sleeping patterns follow onto when they are born? I hope not this baby will be awake all the time smile

Anyway my hubby was involved in a single vehicle rollvoer on monday night so it has been a long week for me. He is ok no major injury so grateful he is still alive. Car is a bit of a mess. Anyway needed to tell someone the story got no one to really talk to at the moment i have been too busy looking after hubby its getting me down sad

Anyway hope everyone has had a better week then me.

Awwwh Excited1sttimemum2be what a horrible thing to go thru, the panic and stress of an accident is not fun at the best of times and I imagine its only enhanced at this time of your lives!
Best wishes and I hope you both take it nice and easy over the next few weeks!
Neets x

I need some advice.
I found out last night that my babies dad has a girlfriend and was with her when our baby was conceived. He told her about me and bub Saturday night. This guy has been such a good mate fo so long and I don't understand. But everything he said to me make sense now. He still hasn't told me about her and I don't know if he will. All I have wanted during this pregnancy is to have him here and sharing things with me i lie here every night wishing that for just one night i had him here with me feeling the baby move around i just wanted to know what that felt like but instead he is in bed with his girlfriend every night. I can't sleep I have the biggest headache and i dont know what to do. I dont know what to say to him. I'm so mad and hes put me in the position of being the one that could break them up. i know this is gonna sound horrible but i don't want him playing happy families with some other woman and my baby when she goes to visit her father. what do i do

Hi mum to matt

This is my first post, after reading your post, I HAD to reply. First let me tell you I feel so bad for you. Personally I wouldn't stay with him, but no one can make that decision for you. If you do stay with him, make sure you aren't just doing it so that he can't "play happy families" with your baby and his girlfriend. I know this would eat me up inside too, but it's no reason to stay with someone. His girlfriend may not want him anyway, I wouldn't if my partner fathered a baby with someone else. Also you need to think about the example you are setting for your children if you stay with this man, your son will think it is ok to treat a woman like this and your daughter will think that being treated second best is ok. And it's not, you deserve so much better and so do your kids. This guy doesn't deserve you, and YOU deserve so much better, there are plenty of fabulous guys out there who will treat you like a queen and the more time you waste with this guy, the less time you could have with someone wonderful. All this said, sometimes you have to be with someone to realise you can't be with them. Even if you did forgive him and stay together, could you do that and not throw it back in his face all of the time, and not be eaten up with insecurity and mistrust? Because that wouldn't be fair on anyone involved.
Good luck with whatever decision you make, this would be hard enough to deal with not pregnant, let alone pregnant. Don't forget that you will get through this and life does go on, just trust yourself to do what's best for you and your children.
Hello Ladies,

Well im 24 weeeks and everything seems to be smooth sailing!! Not looking forward to my next appionment i havea blood test glucose yuk!! And my Anti D needle!!

I spoke to my midwife about my boobs she just said all is normal! Err they are so sore! sad

Mum to Matt. I couldn't not post without saying something to you. I feel for you so much and you have made me realise i shouldn't take what i have for granted! There are alot of single mum's out there that do just fine sometimes even better! Maybe post something in other sections and you could find some good support with women that are liek yourself! Good luck hun. xx
I hope you have some friends or family to support you!!

Sarah

xxx
mum_to_matt

I think the other posters have summed it up pretty well. You need to put yourself and your bub FIRST. The lst thing you need is to stress yourself out even more!
The truth will come out to the girlfriend eventually and in my opinion - he dug his grave by being with both of you, let him lye in it!!!! Sorry, I have no tolerance for "cheating men"! hehe!

Good luck
Neets x

mum to matt - sorry to hear what you are going through. At least you have an insight now as to why he has been acting the way he did about your pregnancy, it is quiet low of him considering you have been good friends. He is the only one that should be feeling guilty. I know it would be hard to have your baby playing happy families with him & the gf....I do hope she doesn't influence his decisions in being a good father to your baby. Put yourself & your kids first, don't let him cause you any more pain or stress.

Creams - I used palmers cocoa butter & a natural vitamin e/shae butter oil with my first pregnancy & still got heaps of stretchmarks on my tummy. I started using the cocoa butter again this time & got a rash, so using nothing now...it didn't work the first time, & 'm massive already and haven't got any more yet.

mel

I can't believe I'm 24 weeks already.....but I hate seeing the '108 days to go' on my ticker....makes it seem sooo far away!

mel

Posted by: baileysmummy05
mum to matt - sorry to hear what you are going through. At least you have an insight now as to why he has been acting the way he did about your pregnancy, it is quiet low of him considering you have been good friends. He is the only one that should be feeling guilty. I know it would be hard to have your baby playing happy families with him & the gf....I do hope she doesn't influence his decisions in being a good father to your baby. Put yourself & your kids first, don't let him cause you any more pain or stress.

mel i agree with everything you said. Mum to matt i can only imagine how you must be feeling and it would be a very hard situation . Been thinking of you and take care xx

Well me and Df think we have picked the first name for our little guy, quite excited about that. We also went and got some paint to redo a chest of draws we have for his room and we need to re piant the cot as the paint is starting to flake off it. I really want to get in the room and set it all up but we have so much crap to get rid of first, because the Df is a removalist he is always bring home furniture and things ive had to tell him to stop even if its the nicest thing in the world. My brother moves into to his house on the w/e so ill be getting rid of a fair bit.
DD is day-time potty trained, she'll go without me even asking. Now ill just have to transfer her over to the toilet and wearing undies and pants lol. Oh i've got to get this house cleaned my mum is coming over tonight to watch DD while i go to work Df has let for QLD for work and won't be back till friday.
Take care everyone
Kez

Hi all, I am due October 3rd with a baby boy. I'm new to this forum thing so I'm having a hard time understanding everyone's abbreviations, but I would love to hear from other mums due at or around this time. We are due to start birthing classes at Hutt hospital in July. Baby is kicking like mad All the time! Would be great to share and chat with you all.
Zara

Matthew Edward Murphy 9/10/09

Welcome Zaralea !! So will this be your first bubba? So abbreviations are :
DD- Dear/Darling Daughter
DS- " " Son
DH,DF,DP- " " Husband, Fiance (sp?), Partner
(sp?)- spelling
TT- toilet training
MW- midwife
BB- boobs
u/s -ultrasound
there's just a few, hope i got them right lol.

Ladies where have you all been, its so quiet on here????

Kez

Kez - That's great that your daughter is doing so well with the tt. Bailey now wears undies all day, & takes himself to the toilet. We haven't had an accidents for nearly 2 weeks smile I was worried about taking him out, but even with a pullup on he asks for the toilet, so the past week we've been out a few times in undies & he's done a great job smile
Awww, I can't wait to start our nursery....need to move the study downstairs first.

Welcome Zaralea, I hope your pregnancy is going well.

mel

Sign in to follow this topic