Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Babies Due October 2009 Rss

Hey, I just had my midwife appt today. They told me that since i am short my tummy looks like and my baby boy is sitting at 25weeks but i am 22 weeks. Thats really funny but makes sense in a way.

Sarah - I have got sore boobs and sensitive. Hope everything is all ok with yours.
Hi girls,

I had my 2nd scan today and we found out that we are expecting a little girl my boys are happy took a bit for my 8 year old as he wanted another brother. I didn't think I would but I cried when they told me it was a girl.

Hope everyone is well and will do personals a bit later

Cheers
Tamara

aaaww congrats tamara, oh i feel like crying happy tears too.

boobs - someone mentioned they may have an infection, sorry not taking any notice of names..but that doesn't sound too good. i am experiencing itchy boobs and belly and tingling nipples.

Congrats Tamara that awesome you're having a girl !!!! How exciting now you can go crazy buying Pink! Pink! Pink!

A boob infection ... ouch !!! My were sore and sensitive, my nipples still are (soz TMI) but my boobs have seem to go back to normal and have stop leaking at night.... hooray, but i wonder how long that will last for lol.

Lana my belly has been pretty itching too but mostly when im at work and i can't really have a good scratch lol( i work in fast food) but isn't it itchy because the skin is stretching?
Is anyone here using creams, lotions body butters ect to reduce stretch marks appearing?? I haven't really bothered and didn't really bother with my first pregnancy either ( i did get them but not huge i guess and they all appear in the last month)but i think i want to..... so what do you ladies reccomend and did it work for you in your previvous pregnany's?

Posted by: Jazminsmum
Is anyone here using creams, lotions body butters ect to reduce stretch marks appearing?? I haven't really bothered and didn't really bother with my first pregnancy either ( i did get them but not huge i guess and they all appear in the last month)but i think i want to..... so what do you ladies reccomend and did it work for you in your previvous pregnany's?

i used palmers cocoa butter in my first pregnancy and the only stretch marks i have are 2 little ones coming from my belly piercing. im going to buy some more today as my belly is starting to get itchy and i dont want anymore marks lol

bio oil is also really good smile
Heya Everyone,

Found out from my midwife that the reason I haven't felt as many kicks yet is because my placenta is lying in the front, but thank goodness, out of the way of the birth canal.

So I have to wait for the real good kicks to come along later on in the pregnancy. Though I do feel her move occasionally still which is nice for hubby. He got to feel her move heaps last night which was nice grin

Well we have our cot now, so just waiting on moolah for pram and stuff, cannot wait for our little bubs to arrive.

Jewels

Cheers
Jewels smile

My Girls - I had a scan this morning and bubs head is resting right against the opening of the cervix, so yeah it is possible to feel things that low at this stage of pregnancy.

I had my GP appointment today as well and yeah everything is going well bub is happy and healthy and the dr says my pelvis is starting to seperate, which is what all the pain has been about, has anyone else had there pelvis seperating this early in pregnancy? I am measuring at 28 weeks but bubs is measuring at 24+1 which is only a couple days ahead. It was so good to see her again, she had a few big yawns it was gorgeous

Jewels - that was my first baby. i didn't get a kick until 26 weeks but by then when the placenta moved it was limbs protruding out of my body...just a warning, i was capping myself when it first happened.

Hey All smile Sounds like everyone has very active bubs!! Our bump is also very active, mostly at night and short spurts during the day. Last night I could actually feel it (think it was its head, was a huge hard bump up the top of my belly). It is atm breach and facing forward so the hard kicks I get feel like they are going to come out my whoha lol.

Has anyone else dreamt about thier bub? I had the most vivid dream the other night including the labour and sex of bub, was so real! Oh and if you have dreamt sex is it correct or with previous ones have you dreamt what sex it was and turned out right?

How is everyone doing with thier nursery? I have not started mine yet but been buying (and laybying) the kidsline sealife stuff for our room.

Hope you are all well smile

Hi October mums hope all pregnancies are travelling along well.

Mine was going fine until my 20 weeks scan, it seems my baby is measuring 3 weeks smaller than expected.
OB wanted me to have an amnio but i declined. I am having another scan in two weeks to just check on progress and hopeing for a little more clarity on what is happening in there (this is my second pregnancy, no dramas with the first so this is a big shock).
Has anyone else had a similar experience? i looked a little on the web but just ended up worried even more, it could be a million and one things, or nothing at all. Fingers crossed for the later.
Thinking positive
mygirls, I feel alot of movement down really low too, below the panty line, sounds completely normal to me smile

morningcoffee, I was measuring small 2 weeks ago then had an emergency scan earlier this week because I had a really bad fall and fell directly on baby, everything checked out fine and baby is now actually measuring a bit bog for dates!
Perhaps bub was just due for a growth spurt or it might just be the way she/he is lying or the amount of fluid. I'm sure it is nothing to worry about but I'm sure the next scan will help you feel better too!
I'd have a scan every month if I could!

morning coffee, i am in this boat too but my gyno doesn't see too concerned as i am a tall person.. by my scan she was 1 week behind but by my uterus i was measuring 2-3 weeks behind. he just got me too do routine bloods and i'm booked into a dietician next thursday too rule it out.. but doc said that my placenta is healthy and there shouldn't be any drama's i have another scan in 3 weeks.

Sign in to follow this topic