Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Babies Due October 2009 Rss

OH I forgot to add that the people who done my scan when they sent the report through to the hospital had put my dates as 16/10 so back 3 days AGAIN!!! I am still going to go off mine though lol.

morning everyone

for the last couple of mornings i thought my m/s was easing but it came back with a vengence this morning sad

for the last week i have been having some definate movements which is reassuring although i cant tell if its one or two babies im feeling lol i have my next midwife appointment next tuesday so only 6 days to hear their heartbeats and i can stop worrying ( i hope) smile

Princess Bubba Bump - me and DP have agreed on 1 boy and 1 girl name but we are struggling to pick one more of each. we have decided to leave it for now and decide after the 20 weeks scan
Hi girls,

14 weeks today is it me or is this pregnancy flying before we all know it we will be in October and announcing the births of our bubs. I am feeling great at the moment finally have some energy and morning sickness has disappeared yay. I have felt bub move and it was amazing hubby told me it was all in my head as bub was actually pushing against my dinner plate last night must of wanted me to move it.

Hope everyone is doing well & will chat again soon

Tamara

Hi Everyone

I can't believe i'm over 16wk already it seems to be going pretty quick now. I think we DH away because it's so buisy here I keep forgetting how far along i am.

I had another OB's appointment yesterday to get my blood test results but most of them weren't back yet but did find out my Iron levels are low. I got to hear bubs heartbeat and i'm measuring perfectly too. It's definatly good to hear bubs heartbeat to know all is good in there.

Got my ultrasound in 2 weeks. Oh i cant wait but i really wish DH was here as he was for the other 3 kids. So hoping to find out what we are having.

Someone mentioned about names. I cant remember if i have mentioned before but I like Charlotte for a girl and Oliver for a boy. I already have Jessica, Stephanie and Christopher and think they all sound good together lol.

Jess 2005, Steph 2006, Chris 2008 and Olly 2009

Hello all mummys,

Its so good to here everyone is doing really well. How exciting we will be at the 1/2 way mark before we know it !.

Apologies i havnt been on here for quite some time now, I have been ridiculously sick !!!! Starting to feel a bit better now, however i was very anaemic too so iron tablets have really lifted my energy levels (dispite the horrid side effects) Am able to functin as a normal person now without walking around with my sick bucket. (YUCK!) . 14 weeks tomorrow YAY. saw midwife 1st time today everything looks just perfect so far,.

has anyone thought what approach to take with birthing ? I want complete natural non invasive one (fingers crossed anyway). I would like the room dimly lit and a real relaxed quiet environment (maybe some lovely music too) ... Would love to hear what everyone else is thinking, although we do have a while to think about it.. haha getting too excited about meeting baby already ! Take care everyone and enjoy every day this is a special thing.

mamma2

Hi ladies,

I had my first antenatal appointment at the Brisbane Mater Hospital yesterday. I'd never been to the new building before, much nicer than the old one! The rooms are now single or double with an ensuite too. Will have to do a tour sometime. I got to hear bubbys heartbeat again, which was great smile They gave me an appointment to see a dr in 2 weeks.... have my scan in 3 weeks too!!! I can't believe how fast it is now going.

My younger sis also found out yesterday she is pregnant with #2, so our bubs will be 2 months apart. She is due on 20 dec, which was my due date with my son!

mel

Posted by: mum_shell
has anyone thought what approach to take with birthing ? I want complete natural non invasive one (fingers crossed anyway). I would like the room dimly lit and a real relaxed quiet environment (maybe some lovely music too) ... Would love to hear what everyone else is thinking, although we do have a while to think about it.. haha getting too excited about meeting baby already ! Take care everyone and enjoy every day this is a special thing.

i would love to have a labour and birth like i had with DD (water birth, no intervention, gas only and a darkish, quiet, relaxing room) but that will only happen if everything is ok thru the reat of the pregnancy and if they are in the right positions. im still trying to get my head around the fact that there is a higher chance that im going to need a c-sect sad
[Edited on 22/04/2009]
Had our second midwife appointment today. It was soo exciting we got to hear our babies heart beat smile

And thank goodness, all signs are good.

Definately can't wait to see if we are having a girl or a boy.

Though in saying that having a surprise would be nice too smile smile

Hows everyone coping now? my morning sickness is gone, just tired still... hope i get more vibrant soon

Jewels

Cheers
Jewels smile

hi girls,

well i still have m/s. and i'm starting to get a tummy and a few looks and when people ask how far i am and i tell them i get "oh" what is that suppose to mean. it's number 3 child..

i think i'm starting to get flutters, i feel like a bubbly sensation. funny like little air bubbles or maybe i'm just going troppo. Hannah didn't feel anything til 24 weeks, Ava about 20 weeks. maybe this one i will feel from 14weeks.

i think it's become more real for hubby as we are going to buy furniture next week from ikea...yay i have been nagging about a beautiful change table that i like it's like a book shelf and the change table folds out it's beautiful. and i want everything white, well the cot i have is alright i just have to sand it back and repaint it as i have had 2 kids in it prior.

can't wait to start spending.

hey girls, it's so nice to be past the 12 weeks hey. a little milestone for all of us nervous first time mummas and the old hands as well i'm sure. can't wait until the 20 week scan and hopefully see what we're having - don't care either way but i would like to know who i'm talking to! is anyone having a 3d scan?
Hi All,

Is it too late to join? Not sure if replying to this the right way.

My name is Belinda, I am 26, live on the NSW Central Coast and am expecting first bub on 9th or 12th of Oct smile

I'm pregnant with my 4th child and I felt movements from 14 weeks. With my 1st child, I wasn't sure whether it was movements or gas until 20 weeks.

My perfect birth is to labour at home in the bath. Get into the hospital and have the baby within an hour. I love using the ball to lean over or sit on. I did that last time. My waters don't break until I'm in transition ( so make the mess at the hospital - hehe).

With my first, I was induced and I was labouring in hospital for over 9 hours. I did have music on, back rubs and the aroma burner etc but it all seemed to annoy me. I love labouring at home, things tend to slow down when I get into hospital.

You do whatever feels comfortable. Talking to a few women, most don't like lying on their back because of the pressure. I try to think of the contractions as your body helping you move your baby through the birth canal, ..just like moving through tight muscle contractions.

Sorry for going on.
Talk soon

Sign in to follow this topic