Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Babies Due October 2009 Rss

That's true I suppose.
Maybe you can get your Midwife to check bubs heartbeats while your in there? Surely they have a doppler in there. My Dr used to check my sons HB with the stethascope sp? I'm sure everything is fine, they may be sitting to the back instead of at the front! Let us know what you decide.

Touch wood, i think my morning sickness is easing off. I haven't been sick for 3 days yay! lol

Hey cassie,
I havent been on for a while. Lots to do with a 22mth old and working full time but I think im having a girl and i have done the chinese test and it said a girl. I also put in the dates from my son and it said it was a boy which he was. We will be finding out what it is at the 20wk scan. my husband thinks its another boy because in my 12wk scan it was stretching and he said it has long arms so it has got to be a boy.
mum to matt - I think im huge aswell but im not sure if i look pregnant or just plain fat. I ask my DF almost everyday, "Do i look fat or pregnant?" he always answers pregnant. LOL

I am feeling good at the moment hopefully things stay this way and my morning sickness stays away this time I had my first midwifes appointment on Thursday & it was great the midwife almost fell off her chair when I said this was #4 as she thought it was my first as I am only 26. Bub was very active when we tried to get the heart beat bub keep kicking the doppler *lol* I have booked my 20 week scan for the 4/6 can't wait to see bub again and hopefully find out the sex.

Hope everyone is well and will chat again soon

Tamara
[Edited on 19/04/2009]

Posted by: mum_to_matt
That's true I suppose.
Maybe you can get your Midwife to check bubs heartbeats while your in there? Surely they have a doppler in there. My Dr used to check my sons HB with the stethascope sp? I'm sure everything is fine, they may be sitting to the back instead of at the front! Let us know what you decide.

talk about pregnancy brain - i completly forgot about the doppler lol she will check for the heart beats when im there lol she tried at 10 weeks but we couldnt hear anything (too early) smile

Hi Everyone

How are you all going? I am starting to feel a little better, definitely not tired anymore which is great.

I am starting to show lots, and as normal later in the day I look really big hahaha.

Have next hospital appointment next week, it seems to be going really quick now, and before we know it we will be half way there eeeeek.

Well i Hope everyone is starting to feel really good and not soo sick!!

was Bubbagirlsmama

Hi everyone!
Congrats to all of you
I already have a almost 21 month old son called Riley so needless to say this pregnancy wasn't planned! I am feeling anxious though about my pregnancy this time around because although my pregnancy with Riley was textbook perfect, it was the birth that didnt go according to plan and my midwife and the hospital didnt do what they were supposed to and my son is now special needs. I wont go too much into it but I get a little stressed sometimes! But in saying that, even though everyday is challenging I love my son more than anything.
I am due on the 31st of october and since this time around im throwing up practically everything my fiance has decided that we must be having a girl cause the baby is causing a lot of trouble already!

Louise
Thankyou all for your kind words, it has been very hard to get through this this time.. Back in November when I had my 1st MC it was kinda expected, this time round we had no warning, then we find out we should've been given an US at 7wks and could've already been trying again now... but, thats Drs for u.. couldnt care less!!...

We will probably try again, just putting our minds into other things for now.. (painting the house, looking for an investment property etc...)

At least if we cant have a 2nd child, the 1 we have now is absolutely perfect, and i guess that is as much as i can ask for!!!...

once again, thankyou all so much for your kind thoughts, I hope all of u have a happy pregnancy and good luck!!!

Bups... About the 3D/4D US... Definately get it done!! I had one with DD and they are amazing, No doubt about it, if im lucky enough to get pregnant again, I will get another one done.... Fetal Fotos on Henley Beach Rd is where I went..
The 3D ultrasound sounds interesting. But do they cost a bit more than the average one?

Hi

Oh my gosh i woke up this morning at about 2am with the worst period like cramps ever they lasted for about 4 hours and now it just feels like i have stretched a muscle. I am so worried but don't know if i should go to the dr or just wait and see. No bleeding or anything so should be a good sign right?

Posted by: Excited-1st-time-mum
Hi

Oh my gosh i woke up this morning at about 2am with the worst period like cramps ever they lasted for about 4 hours and now it just feels like i have stretched a muscle. I am so worried but don't know if i should go to the dr or just wait and see. No bleeding or anything so should be a good sign right?

have you had any cramping since? make an appointment with the dr just in case. hope everything is ok
Posted by: Excited-1st-time-mum
Hi

Just wondering if you went to the Dr and how you are feeling now? Hope everything is OK smile

I had my midwife booking in app yesterday, it was just done over the phone but now I get a letter with my next app which is actually at the hospital!!! Will still be another 3 weeks or so but at least I have a start smile I am going to go to my Dr and get the referral for my 18/20 week scan because the MW said if I wait till I get to the hospital to book it I may have to wait until I am 22/23 weeks and I CAN"T wait that long lol.

Does anyone have names picked? We have a boys name but are fighting terribly over girls names!! Think it may be a sign as when I had DD#1 we still had not agreed on a boys name lol, may just be wishful thinking smile

Hope everyone else is doing well and feeling well we must nearly all be over the 12 week mark now?!

Sign in to follow this topic