Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Babies Due October 2009 Rss

hi everyone

I am having #4 and wondering if anybody has any suggestions on what car to get or not to get.
thanks

Hi mcnamarababy,

I also live in the Campbelltown Area and am having my 2nd bubba.

I will be having bub at Sydney Southwest Private at Liverpool, they were excellent with my 1st.

Anyway just wanted to put a post up for the sydney girls so you didn't feel lonely.

Enjoy your pregnancy

Cheers smile

Preston 10/9/07 & Kaelan 22/9/09

Well yesterday I had a scare as I was out and almost fainted I was so wobbly that I swear people thought I was drunk. I am feeling good today so hope it was just low blood pressure I have never had this before in any of my previous pregnancies.

heidiljk- I am also having #4 and we have a Ford Explorer we have got the back seats for it now but I am starting to wonder if there is going to be much boot space as the seats are pretty big the only good point is that the seats are 2 seperate ones so I can fold one up so will have a bit more room. Hope you find a suitable car.

Hope everyone else is good and keeping well

Tamara

hi heidiljk

how old are your 3 kids? I've got 2 kids and am going to have 3 kids under 3 so also have a dilemma with fitting 3 car seats in the car. I'm hoping to get away with spending hundreds on new seats rather than thousands on a new car!

what car are you driving now?
hi sunshine

my kids are 9,6 and 2. At the moment i am driving a little kia rio so we will have to get a new car.

we have to look at a new car also sad even if i could get 2 carseats and a booster across the back of the car we have now i wouldnt be able to have my toddler sitting between 2 newborns lol

at the moment we are leaning towards getting a honda odyssey or possible a mishibitshi {sp} chariot as the are both seven seaters without being overly large
Hi Everyone!

My heart goes out to those who have lost their babies. I am thinking of you...

I had an ultrasound yesterday as I have still had some spotting and bleeding. All looked good, the baby is the right size for my dates and has a really good heartbeat. They still arent sure where the bleeding is coming from, said there could be a small clot but is not anywhere near where the babys sac is so it wont effect the baby at all. I am so relieved, I can hopefully now sit back and enjoy the rest of the pregnancy.

We are moving house in 5 weeks so I am glad that we found one suitable so quick as I wasnt looking forward to moving any later in the pregnancy!! Anyway, besides all that I have still been feeling nauseous and had sore bbs on and off so all is good. Hope everything is well for everyone.

Rachel XX

Hey all!! Everything is back to normal I just had the one little spotting and thats it :S Guessing it may have been around when I would of been due for AF??

I have stopped taking my pregnancy and breastfeeding tablets and my morning sickness has almost disappeared so now I just take iron/folate.

Well I hope everyone else is doing well and feeling good AND we are all not to far off the 12 week mark YAY!!!

Hi Everyone

Sorry to hear about the recent losses and I wish everyone the best for the future and having a healthy pregnancy.

Sorry I have not been updating for the last week or so DH is going leaving next week overseas for 4 months with work so things have been very hectic around here.
I think I have updated everyone if I have missed you let me know and I will you to the timeline.

I'm starting to feel a bit better now only feeling yucky around bedtime but still pretty tired through the day.

Alissa - glad to hear no more bleeding. Did you get an ultrasound or leaving it for now?

I'm taking Elevit although I forget some days.

Jess 2005, Steph 2006, Chris 2008 and Olly 2009

Alissa, glad to hear everything is okay!

I also have tried by stopping my pregnancy tablets and my MS has pretty much gone. I want to keep taking them but when I take them I am dry reaching all day and find it very hard to concentrate at work.

Gosh I really hope it subsides soon.

Oh Erin, how are you feeling about your DH going for 4 months?

was Bubbagirlsmama

Hi Everyone

Hope you're all feeling well morning sickness considered and all!
I'm pregnant with baby #4 and I'm so excited!

Erin my thoughts are with you with you DH going away for 4 months. Mine was away for 9 months of last year in Afghanistan. So this little bub is a "so happy your home" baby ha-ha!

I know this is going to sound strange but with my other 3 previous pregnancies I suffered from severe morning sickness and had to be hospitalized a number of times. But this time around I'm feeling queasy but it's no where near as bad. I'm worried maybe there's something wrong. I know I should just be thankfull but it' playing on my mind.

Has anyone else had experiences like this?

Sara xo

[Edited on 11/03/2009]

<a href=

Sara - Wow 9 months that is so long. My DH is also going over to the Middle East he's in the RAAF. 4 months is long enough although there is a possibility it will be longer.

I am so not looking forward to him going. I just hope the time goes quickly.

I'm sure it's normal with the not feeling so sick. With my last pregnancy I was extremly tired the whole pregnancy but the first 2 it was no where near as bad

Jess 2005, Steph 2006, Chris 2008 and Olly 2009

Sign in to follow this topic