Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Babies Due October 2009 Rss

Hey Carolyn

I sorry to hear of your loss, my thoughts and hugs go out to you.

rach

i have my scan this arvo smile cant wait to see bubs lol this morning is going to go so slow lol
Posted by: baileysmummy05
Has anyone else been getting a sore lower back? The last 2 days it has been a little painful. I've had the worse sleep...back is sore then when I roll over my bbs are painful sad

Yep! Same here. I look after my 11 month old nephew two days a week and it is worse after those days because I'm carrying him around I think.
[Edited on 03/03/2009]
Hey everyone, this may sound like a bit of a silly question, but I see a lot of people writing with acronyms, i know that EDD is Expected Due Date, but thats about it,
any help?

Also, has anyone started showing yet? I'm finding my sitting stance has to change a bit otherwise I get cramps easier.

Jewels smile

Cheers
Jewels smile

Posted by: Tedebare
Hey everyone, this may sound like a bit of a silly question, but I see a lot of people writing with acronyms, i know that EDD is Expected Due Date, but thats about it,
any help?

Also, has anyone started showing yet? I'm finding my sitting stance has to change a bit otherwise I get cramps easier.

Jewels smile

I have the same thing with the cramps but Idon't think I'm showing yet.
I'll try...

DD - daughter
DS - son
DH/DP/DF - husband/partner/fiance
ATM - at the moment
IYKWIM - if you know what I mean
BFP - positive on pregnancy test
BFN - negative
BB - Boobs
US - Ultrasound

Hmm, have you seen any others you didn't get?

Hi girls,

Sorry I haven't been on much but I have had hubby home with tonsilitis and he has just gone back to work today. I am doing well still having all day sickness hope it passes real soon and I also find I am having to have a nana nap when my 2 little boys go to sleep after lunch bring on 12 weeks please I want some energy back.

Hope you are all well and will catch you all again soon

Tamara

Hi everyone,
My name is Emer, I have one Son Killian 14th months, and the second is on the way. I'm due the 2nd of Oct, I have been to the Doc had dates comfirmed,I have also had my first scan on Sat, and all looks good.

I haven't been getting MS, but I do feel a bit off and very tired, but I hoping that this will all stop once I hit the 13th week.

Looking forward to getting to know you all, keep safe.

Hi everyone we have power not yay! It's been off since Saturday and I've been stressing about it coz all our food is now spoilt and everything in this damn house is electric so I couldn't cook.

I've not been recieving email notifications for any of my threads, anyone else having this problem?

Well I had an eventfull DR appointment in the middle of my blood test I hurled then passed out. Had to get DF and one of his workers to come from their job out in rockingam to pick me up. DR isn't confident on my dates so he has organized a scan for me.

And to add to my stress levels my grandad is back in hospital his kidneys have stopped functioning again, and my Aunt is being a right b! Tch to my dad coz he let grandad put a no revive order on himself the selfish woman wants them to revive him till she can afford to fly over, she doesn't care that he is tired of the pain and fighting.

Sorry bout my rant, I'm just so stressed

- Naomi

Dean Alex 14/09/2007 ; Adrian James 08/10/2009

Hey mummys

carolyn im also sso sorry to hear about your loss, all my condolences go out to you. xoxo

About keeping in shape, i also feel that my tummy is soooo flabby which isnt normal for me . It is as if that bloatedness right before that time of the month never went away, and now my normal clothes are feeling a bit tight already !!!! I have joined a 6 month program at fernwood they do a program called preggie bellies and claim that you will be back into shape sooo much faster after the birth, i really want to keep an eye on my weight gain too esp being summer right after bubs are born.

Am also sooo sick of feeling sick !!!! seems to get you down after weeks on end of constant nausea. i know what its like having no motivation too, just feel like sleeping all day if you let me.

I think i might go into that lush shop and see what that product is for stretch marks.. thats if my sence of smell allows me into the shop without feeling sick....

well mummys take care and just think only 6 odd weeks of nausea to go and by then we will DEF have a bump to show for our pain.

mamma2

So sorry to hear about your grandad. That is very selfish of your Aunty. My Uncles wife is a bit the same, he wants to just give up (been in hospital full time in ICU for 2 years) but she won't turn off life support when he goes on it. I think if they are ready to go, as hard as it will be for everyone else, let them, it is their choice. I hope your Aunty sorts herself out real soon, she needs to think of your grandad.

I have been ok today. I am finding Minties work really well for MS. Every time I feel sick I have one tongue
My back is kinda sore, not as bad as it was though. I have absolutely no energy, I just feel like sleeping all the time but I cant this week as I have to organise my brothers and cousins 18th birthday party which is this saturday night.

Anyway the boy is awake so I had better head off. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Does anyone know which Lush product it is? I love Lush! I want to get some...
i had my scan. im 6 weeks preggers.....with twins lol my EDD is october 27th. they are in seperate sacks so arent identical (i blame my mum cos shes a non identical twin lol)

im still im major shock lol
Sign in to follow this topic