Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Babies Due October 2009 Rss

Erin - I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you have alot of support and love around at this time.
I had my little girl on the morning of the 17th... and i will cherish every second with her.

Rest in peace little Lucas.... xo
Hi Erin

I am sitting here crying for you and your little boy. I can't begin to imagine how you must feel. Life can be so unfair. Please know that you are in my thoughts. I am going to remember your words and treasure every single moment I have with my family.

RIP Lucas, one of God's Angels

[b]~ARRIVALS~[/b]
[b]6/7[/b] ashie0987-Ash-[b][color=pink]ANDIE JAYE[/color][/b]-735g, 32.5cm long
[b]28/9[/b] Bups-[b][color=blue]ISSAC[/color][/b]-12.36am, 7lb 1oz
[b]28/9[/b] Princess Bubba Bumb -Alissa-[b][color=pink]MAHLI JAE[/color][/b]-12.56am, 6lb 12oz
[b]28/9[/b] FR2BEC- Fiona-[b][color=pink]KATIE ANNE[/color][/b]-8.18am, 3.624kg, 53cm long
[b]28/9[/b] K8y23i-[b][color=blue]XAVIER[/color][/b]- 7lb 8oz
[b]29/9[/b] rach.dan-[b[color=blue]CAMPBELL WILLIAM HOWARD[/color][/b]-10.10am, 8lb 11oz, 38cm HC
[b]30/9[/b] loulou78-[b][color=blue]JED EVERETT[/color][/b]-2.48pm
[b]1/10[/b] *alana*- Alana-[b][color=blue]CORBAN ROBERT[/color][/b]- 4.30am, 5lb 1oz -[b][color=blue]TYLER CHARLES[/color][/b]- 4.55am, 5lb 12oz
[b]1/10[/b] Kiwicanuck-[b][color=pink]TESSA[/color][/b]-9.45am
[b]1/10[/b] Tedebare- Jewels-[b][color=pink]ELIZA ALICE[/color][/b]-12.01pm, 3.410kg, 50cm long
[b]1/10[/b]~*my*2*boys*~-[b][color=blue]THOMAS[/color][/b]-2.15pm, 6lb 15oz, 49cm long
[b]2/10[/b] turtle2 - Tamara-[b][color=pink]LILIJANA MARGARET ROSE[/color][/b]- 10.04pm, 6lb 15oz, 52cm long, 33cm HC
[b]2/10[/b] baileysmum05- Mel-[b][color=pink]JESSICA BREE[/color][/b]-10.16pm, 9lb 8oz, 56cm long
[b]7/10[/b] JSCnBump- Erin-[b][color=blue]OLIVER SHANE[/color][/b]- 1.02am, 4.1kg, 50cm long, 35HC
[b]7/10[/b] heidilijk- [b][color=blue]THOMAS RAY[/color][/b]- 11.10am, 7lb 2oz, 49cm long, 33cm HC
[b]7/10[/b] KylesMaree - Kyles-[b][color=blue]TATE JOHN LONHRO[/color][/b]- 4.11pm, 7lbs 5oz, 50cm long
[b]8/10[/b] Mish777-[b][color=pink]ABIGAIL ZOE[/color][/b]- 4am, 9lbs 2oz, 52cm long, 37.5cm HC
[b]8/10[/b]Naomi87- Naomi-[b][color=blue]ADRIAN JAMES[/color][/b]- 7.52am, 6lb 4oz, 51cm long, 33cm HC
[b]8/10[/b]SydneySwans- Deb-[b][color=pink]ISABELLE RUBY[/color][/b]-11.03am, 3.62kg, 50.5cm long, 35.5cm HC
[b]8/10[/b]babyuno - Ali-[b][color=pink]OLIVE HARPER[/color][/b]- 2.91kgs
[b]9/10[/b]mum to matt- Michelle-[b][color=pink]MAKAYLA JANE[/color][/b]- 3.19am, 8lb 4oz, 49.5 cm long, 36cm HC
[b]9/10[/b] Zaralea - Zara-[b][color=blue]MATTHEW EDWARD[/color][/b]- 9.13, 6lb 11oz
[b]9/10[/b] Stefs17- Stef-[b][color=blue]SEBASTIEN CRAIG EDWARD[/color][/b]-2.30pm, 7lb 14oz, 51cm long, 34cm HC
[b]10/10[/b]J Keegan- Jaymi-[b][color=pink]BABY GIRL[/color][/b]- 1.45am, 3.56kg
[b]10/10[/b] Firsttimemummy-[b][color=pink]MARLEE JEAN[/color][/b]- 6.45am, 7lbs 3oz
[b]14/10[/b]Samantha Kelly-[b][color=pink]KRISTA LENORA-JOY[/color][/b]- 2.04am
[b]16/10[/b]mum shell-[b][color=blue]HAYDEN THOMAS[/color][/b]- 8lb 11oz, 53.5cm long
[b]16/10[/b]JazzysMum-[b][color=blue]MITCHELL GARTH[/color][/b]- 8lb 3oz, 56cm long
[b]17/10[/b]Erin1sttimemum - Erin-[b][color=blue]LUCUS COLIN[/color][/b]-2.04pm, 8lb 5 1/2oz, 54cm long, 36cm HC **Angel Baby**
[b]17/10[/b]amielou83-[b][color=pink]MATILDA MAY[/color][/b]- 7lb 10oz, 53cm long
[b]18/10[/b]My Girls- Karen-[b][color=pink]EMMA LOUISE[/color][/b]- 1.06pm, 9lb 10oz, 52cm long, 34cm HC
[b]19/10[/b]sjcshadwich - Sarah-[b][color=pink]CHLOE ELIZABETH[/color][/b]- 11.24am, 7lb 14oz, 51cm long, 35cm HC
[b]19/10[/b]JMG0102 - Jacqueline-[b][color=pink]ANNALISA LILY[/color][/b]- 5.32pm, 8lbs 1oz, 55cmlong, 35.5cm HC
[b]20/10[/b]Jazminsmum - Kez-[b][color=blue]LOGAN JOHN WILLIAM[/color][/b]- 6.09am, 8lbs, 53.5cm long, 33.5cm HC

Dearest Erin,

Thank you for entrusting us with your sad news, we have been so concerned for you. Many of us have shed tears for you not knowing what happened and all the more now that we do.

You have helped me adjust my perception on life these past few days as I have struggled settling my baby. I will remain grateful for the precious gift that she is.

You remain in my prayers.

Jacqueline xxx.

Mum of 4 blessings - TAS.

Erin, words can not express how sorry I am to learn that your beautiful baby boy passed away.

I just read your post to my husband and we shed tears for you together - what you shared with us is so personal and what you wrote was extreamly heartfelt - I thank you for what you wrote as it really makes us realise how extreamly lucky we are to have our babies arrive safe and sound into the world and to never take them for granted because in an instant it can all be snatched away from you.

My thoughts are with you and your family at this time and may you be comforted by the tiny angel that now walks beside you.

All my love xxx

I am excited to announce the bith of our beautiful baby girl Sidney Claire Anne Telford - she was born on the 22nd of October at 6:10pm and weighed 7lb 3oz and was 50cm long.

Giving bith was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced - I was in early labour from 4am - waters broke at home at 12:30 - I had some evidence of merconium (s?) in my waters so we rushed straight to hospital and I'm glad we did cause my contractions were coming hard and fast. On examination after arrival I was 2-3cm had Pethadine at 4cm at 2:50pm and by 6:10pm she was out. So from when my waters broke it was 6hrs of full on labour. Had a pretty big blood loss and was hooked up to a drip to make uterus contract and lots of stitches but it was all worth it.

We brought her home today and are really excited to begin our lives together as a family.

Congrats to all those who have posted the birth of thier babies since I last posted and to all those still waiting lots and lots of labour dust.

C u all in the October 2009 baby thread.

*sigh* still no baby sad im starting to get really emotional i just wnat her out so bad, ive tryd everything excpet castor oil and the onli reason i havnt tryed it is because my midwife told me she would be very very angry if i took it sooo jelous of every1 thts holding there little ones

Posted by: x0xmelx0x
*sigh* still no baby sad im starting to get really emotional i just wnat her out so bad, ive tryd everything excpet castor oil and the onli reason i havnt tryed it is because my midwife told me she would be very very angry if i took it sooo jelous of every1 thts holding there little ones

Trust in your midwife. Your wait will be worth it all, i know how you are feeling and im sure most of the women here do too. It's such a lose of control, but in the end bubs is not ready to come yet so think about bubs and know you will be holdin bubs very soon. It i easy for me to say that o youas im holding my but she was for days over due. And i was losing my mind.
Goodluck hang in there. xxx

Well what a event few days it has been my milk has settled in which is great im totally thrilled that my breasfeeding is going so well. Although i have a fussy little girl, nothing lke her brother who sucked me dry. SHe takes her time. smile

I do hope everyone that is home with there bubs are coping well and didn't let those baby blues win!! Iv had the baby blues come and go but thank god they are not sicking around.

Take care xxxx
I'm hearing you!!! Today I am 2 weeks and 1 day overdue!!! I am booked in to be induced on Wednesday but woke up this morning with some slight spotting, crazy back pain and cramping at the front! So seems maybe all systems go! Am going to ring the midwife soon so fingers crossed!!!

Erin,

I would just like to say how sorry i am about the loss of your sweet angel. This should never happen to anyone!!!, and for you to have to endure such an experience is beyond comphrehension.You and your beautiful boy will meet again, untill then he will be looking over you and will ALWAYS be a part of you. He has made you an amazing,STRONG woman. Like all us girls have been saying, We are here if ever you need to chat. Im sure the next nunber of months are going to be difficult, with time things will get better as hard as it is to imagine. I hope you are getting all the support you need. PLEASE say the word if you need help!!!!!!, im in south sydney.email, rachellemccue@yahoo.com.

I better go baby Hayden is trying desperately to attach to hubbys boobs, haha ,he is now 9 days old. hope everyone is settling in ok. anyone thinking about what form of contraception to take.

mamma2

Posted by: mum_shell
anyone thinking about what form of contraception to take.

DH and I are having this discussion at the moment. We've decided that we are finished having kids and he's going to get a vasectomy, but as he's under 30 still (28) we have to wait until our youngest is 12 months before anyone will do the procedure (really frustrating!!).

So we need to do something in the meantime, I'll probably end up taking the mini pill as I have had bad reactions to both the depo injection and the implanon and DH is allergic to latex (and latex free condoms feel awful, lol, sorry tmi). I'm not a huge fan of the pill as I fell pregnant with DS2 while on it and it makes me feel bloated and apparently I get moody (in DH's opinion, lol).
Need to do something pretty soon, will see DR this week as we've been chancing it the last couple of weeks (naughty!) and I am well aware that breastfeeding is not 100% effective as a contraceptive.

Hope everyone and babies are well and settling in and to those still waiting LOTS and LOTS of labour dust xxx

we have completed our family so DH is also having a vasectomy he is also under 30 (27)but does not need to wait he is booked in already lol for next month. but he gets it done through the defence force so maybe there rules are different. he just has to sign a waiver stating he understands that if he wants it reversed that it might not work and that defence and medicare will not pay for it

Hope all the mums and bubs are well and all those still waiting i hope your bubbas are here soon

Jess 2005, Steph 2006, Chris 2008 and Olly 2009

Sign in to follow this topic