Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Babies Due October 2009 Rss

Hello all and congrats to those of us that have indured birth and labour vibes to those of you playing the waiting game, we had our baby boy on the 29th Sept by c-section, Campbell William Howard Craw, 8lb 11oz, 38 head cir, two weeks early as my body couldn't take any more. Campbell was born at 10.10am and then i lost my grand father at 1pm that same day, hence the second middle name which was not the plan. Its been a long had 3 weeks with feeding, baby not sleeping etc etc. I have to take my hat off to those that can do the breast feeding thing cause I dont know how much longer i can take it. With my last 2 children via c-section I had the epidural, but this time I had a spinal, so much better, no after problems and so much easy to recover from.

Erin - I'm so sorry for your loss, Logan will have my first born (still born) to play with and be happy behind those heaven doors. I know how much of a hard time this is for you and your family so please feel free to pm me at anytime. Lots of hugs going out to you.

rach

erin im so sorry for your loss. my thoughts are with you and your family xxx
Erin so sorry for your loss, you are in my thoughts daily and I am sorry you and your family have to go through this. We are all here for you if you need ANYTHING!!

Erin I can't even begin to imagine how you must be feeling. I am thinking of you and your family and I hope you are getting all the support you need. You hang in there.
Lots of love your way xox

Matthew Edward Murphy 9/10/09

Erin- Words can not decribe how hurt and sadden i feel for your lose. Im truly heartbroken for you and your family. xxx
Erin- I am so sorry this has happened to you. Sometimes things happen that just suck and are damn right unfair. Nothing anyone says is going to make anything better, but know that we are all here if you want to talk or need anything at all. I hope you have the people around you that you need to support you and your family through this.

Take care of yourself, and know that you are in our thoughts.xxx

Rip little man, the angels will look after you xxx

Erin- very sorry for your loss of your baby boy, thinking of you all the time. xx

Erin, I am truly sorry on the loss of your beautiful Lucas. May you take comfort in loving arms that surround you at the moment.
Every little step you take your beautiful boy Lucas will always be right beside you now and forever.

Thinking of you and your family.
Karen xx

Erin - I am so sorry for your loss. Reading your post I couldnt help but shed tears for you. There is nothing we can say that will make things any easier for you but know we are here and all my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sad time.
Erin - I am so sorry for your loss. It brings tears to my eyes to think of what you & your fiance must be going through right now. You will remain in my thoughts during this sad time xx

mel

Erin,

It is with deep sadness that I read your post about your beautiful little boy.

Over time, He will let you know Lucas' purpose in your life. For the rest of us, he is a reminder that we are to clasp every day with both hands and celebrate what we have been given.

You will emerge the other side a stronger, more powerful person than before. Lucas will always be a part of you and with you.

We are all here for you, now and in the future. My heart is with you and your family.

Deb

Erin, I am so very sorry for the loss of your little angel baby, Lucas. You are in my thoughts and I can't even begin to imagine what you and your family are going through.
It makes me realise just how lucky I am. We are all here for you if you ever need us xoxo Take care of yourself.

Sign in to follow this topic