Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Babies Due October 2009 Rss

oh and i'm already 2cm dilated smile

Good Luck Tracy. Dont be scared about getting the epidural in it will definatly help you relax and being your first and induced it might be a long labour.
Also i wou,d suggest if you have the gel and the contractions are feeling a bit unbearable try and see if you can get the epi in before getting the drip because they will usually come on hard and fast once the drip is in.

Zara - How did you go with the midwife? I hope bubs is making their entrance for you now

Labour vibes to all who are still waiting

Jess 2005, Steph 2006, Chris 2008 and Olly 2009

Im so excited for everyone!!

Iv been cleaning all day long, im hoping that means something! Finger's crossed.

My First baby is 2 tomorrow it's so exciting did up his room today and it looks like a real boys room moved out the cot and put it in the spare room.

Well my mext midwife appoinment isn't till 15th the day after my due date! But my midwife thinks she will see me before then! Some help that is.

Well im so happy for all you ladies! Happy birthing!!

Sarah xxx
congratulations to all the girls who have had there babies in the last week!!!

i am still around, had my scan on tuesday and everything looks perfect.. bubs is weighing 3183gms hc 31.5cm and plenty of fluid so even with fundal height measuring at 33weeks she is growing beautifully..

had a midwife appt tonight and she was having a good feel of the baby head is not anywhere near engaged and they think she is also going to be long..well no surprise there hubby and i are both tall..

i can feel that she is quite high still i get quite breathless after doing nothing but i am also feeling more and more dehydrated so i find myself carrying a 750ml pump bottle with me everywhere i go..lol.. even on loo stops..

well tomorrow i have to meet with my accountant to do the rest of my tax and get the goodies for my baby shower which is on saturday. cleaning the house tomorrow night as well as preparing for baby shower so that saturday i can kick my feet up all day..

and then after an ENT appt on monday for DD1 i will be happy for this baby to come!!!..

So who's left?

I believe i lost some of my mucus plug thsi morning! I think i really cant recall what it looks like!! oh well. tick tick tick.

If i dont have you on facebook would love to have you all on there.
Me !! I'm left!! I've tried adding you on fb but it won't find you lol. So add me.... Kerrie Williams dp is of Jaz in parra jersery.

Kez

~ARRIVALS~
6/7 ashie0987-Ash-ANDIE JAYE-735g, 32.5cm long
28/9 Bups-ISSAC-12.36am, 7lb 1oz
28/9 Princess Bubba Bumb -Alissa-MAHLI JAE-12.56am, 6lb 12oz
28/9 FR2BEC- Fiona-KATIE ANNE-8.18am, 3.624kg, 53cm long
28/9 K8y23i-XAVIER- 7lb 8oz
30/9 loulou78-JED EVERETT-2.48pm
1/10 *alana*- Alana-CORBAN ROBERT- 4.30am, 5lb 1oz -TYLER CHARLES- 4.55am, 5lb 12oz
1/10 Kiwicanuck-TESSA-9.45am
1/10~*my*2*boys*~-THOMAS-2.15pm, 6lb 15oz, 49cm long
2/10 baileysmum05- Mel-JESSICA BREE-10.16pm, 9lb 8oz, 56cm long
7/10- JSCnBump - Erin-OLIVER SHANE-1.02am, 4.1kg, 50cm long, 35cm HC

sarah - ive tried adding you too but cant find you. if you want to add me im Alana Hartigan. pic is of my pregnant belly in a green jumper

my little guys are 8 days old already sad time goes so fast once they are here. ive decided to stop breast feeding them as its getting to tiring for me plus DD stresses me out when im trying to feed them

good luck to all you ladies still waiting. hopefully not to much longer for you all smile
Hi Lana, I thought I was going to be the last to have my bub on here but your due after me!
Alana, it is harder BF with another child that demands attention etc and trying to BF 2 babies would be a huge challenge as it is, and the tiredness etc....sounds like your making the right decision smile x

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to Eliza Alice Mannering, born 12:01pm on 1st October 2009.

Weighing in at 3.410kg and 50cm in length smile

She was born at 37.3days gestation by c-section.

Little Eliza is soo perfect, we love her to bits, cannot believe we are parents.

After I had a seizure the night of the c-section (which the docs couldn't explain why), I'm doing fine, finally at home, and enjoying every moment of mother hood.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Jewels

Cheers
Jewels smile

I am still waiting!!!! How awesome is reading everyones announcements! That is so cool and congrats to everyone!!!

Had a false alarm on Wednesday when I thought my waters broke. So I was up at the birthing suite getting checked out and was so dissapointed when they said they hadn't broken. One of the downfalls of being a 1st timer I guess

Have been trying everything... Rasberry leaf tablets, curry, KFC Zinger burgers, hot baths, more curry haha.

I have now decided that it has to wait until Monday to come out as today is my 30th and this weekend is Bathurst and I cannot miss THAT!!! If only it worked that way hey?

congrats to all those that have had their bubs....
i'm still waiting, not due until the 22nd though!

I am redy for this baby to come out.....i have had really really itchy skin all over!! it is driving me nuts! there isn't much i can do about it, apparently it's to do with the high hormones we have during pregnancy.
Has anyone else had this problem? if you did,what helped stop or sooth the itching????

Sign in to follow this topic