Just thought I'd update you on where I am at....
We had a 32 wk scan on Thursday to check on my placenta and the technician said that it was probably still 5mm to low....I mean 5 freakin mm...it seems like such a cruel joke....bub is well and sooo adorable, he or she has the most beautiful chin.
After the scan I then had an appointment at the birth centre and when they heard that placenta was still low they wanted to transfer me right away....I burst out in tears and after a bit of discussion we decided as it was only 5mm I would see a specialist at the hospital and talk to them some more about what they think and if they think it will move.
So we are in a state of limbo at the moment, not really sure it bub will be able to be born naturally or if I will need to have a c-section...I really don't want to go down the c-section road but have to do what's best for bub and I....should know more on Monday as I have an appointment with specialist.
Will keep you informed.