Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Babies Due October 2009 Rss

It worked YAY!!Thanks to firsttimemummy for advice.

this is my first baby and im having a little boy

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lbdf.lilypie.c

Trying to upload pic of belly as promised weeks ago! Lets see if this works.....
http://i31.tinypic.com/2m2jseh.jpg
[Edited on 23/08/2009]

Matthew Edward Murphy 9/10/09

Wow it has been quiet on here this weekend!!!

Zaralea - Tummy looks great!

Can't wait for tomorrow kids are at school/care and DH is at work! So over them all this weekend lol. Will be nice to have a quiet day to myself!

Can't believe how close everyone is getting now!! Won't be long and we will be posting our births WOOHOO!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend xx

Hey ladies

Went to Perth for my OB visit. He said everything is great and I am right on track! Having another scan this week to check my placenta, but it should all be fine! Bub's is so wriggley and stretchy atm. I've been having strange dreams too!

I am completely shopped out after my trip hehe! My DH thought he'd never hear those words coming outta my mouth that's for sure! But all the main things are bought so that means less running around when we get to Perth in October!

Now I have a pile of washing to do before heading back to work tomorrow - oh the joys! hehe!
Neets xx

Posted by: Neetsy
Now I have a pile of washing to do before heading back to work tomorrow - oh the joys! hehe!
Neets xx

Anyone having any issues when it comes to doing housework now that we are all in our 3rd tri??

I find that pushing the vacuum cleaner is a fun one to try and do, as i run out of breath real easy smile

And its soo annoying, im getting into my nesting mode, and hubby keeps leaving rubbish and dirty clothes on the floor just after i tidied up... its hard enough to pick up the washing basket let alone all the clothes off the floor, lol smile

I keep procrastinating the cleaning though, hehe, i can be soo lazy lol

Jewels

Cheers
Jewels smile

Posted by: Tedebare-Jewels
Posted by: Neetsy
Neets xx

Anyone having any issues when it comes to doing housework now that we are all in our 3rd tri??

I find that pushing the vacuum cleaner is a fun one to try and do, as i run out of breath real easy smile

And its soo annoying, im getting into my nesting mode, and hubby keeps leaving rubbish and dirty clothes on the floor just after i tidied up... its hard enough to pick up the washing basket let alone all the clothes off the floor, lol smile

I keep procrastinating the cleaning though, hehe, i can be soo lazy lol

Jewels

Yes to all of the above lol. Vacuuming is the only thing that I find hard to do atm. My DH is exactly the same to!! Leaves his crap laying around after I have cleaned the whole house! GRRRR makes me crabby lol. I am finding it hard to bath the girls to, washing thier hair is very difficult and they don't really fit well with me in the shower anymore smile

I am nesting something fierce! Have cleaned out all the cupboards in the house lmao and have to have everything as perfectly clean (as clean as it can be with 2 kids running around anyway).

Anyone got thier bags ready to go? I picked up my layby last week so have it all packed (just need to add some tops when the time comes) all I have to do is grab and run lol. Still need to make a start on the nursery tho sad

Sorry I am rambling, bit bored lol. Will leave it at that! Hope everyone is feeling good xx

My biggest problem is motivation to do anything at the moment... I keep telling myself it'll be better when I start maternity leave in 2 weeks but I think I'm fooling myself!

I've actually resorted to paying my 10yo & 7yo sons 50c ea for vacumming a room for me (my 2yo daughter also likes to help). They're happy but I have to catch them when they're not engrossed in anything else. I find vacuuming the worst as my sciatic nerve is playing up and my right hip was out last week so just looking at the vacuum cleaner and I'm in pain lol.

I'm trying not to nest as we're moving soon but I did do an emergency baby bag the other day and felt rather clucky, my hubby was freaking out and asked me to do one just in case.

Speaking of housework... the rain has stopped and the sun is shining for the first time in a week, I'd better go peg out the wet washing...

Enjoy your day!

Jacqueline - 3 kids and 31 & 1 day... due 25th October with another girl on the way!

Mum of 4 blessings - TAS.

urgh! Housework! I am hating putting washing on the line, it just makes me so tired! And my partner is no better. He has a habit of putting his dirty clothes on the floor beside the bed so I went and bought him his own laundry basket the other day to put beside the bed. That when it is full he can wash his own clothes.

The good news is the weather on the gold coast has been beautiful! My maternity togs have certainly got a work out! Tomorrow we have an ultrasound to see if my placenta has moved which while I am looking forward to seeing bub means I have to go home sad

well the next load of laundry is done. Have a great day everyone!

Hey girls

Dido to the DF leaving the clothes on the floor, drives me nuts!!! Funny i never got around to washing his work pants on the weekend ( wasn't home really), so i said you can either wash them yourself or wear your shorts to work, telling him that its really warming up so he'd be better in shorts. Well turns out to be a really crappy cold day and i bet he's freezing his butt off lol.
But as for cleaning in gerneral i've really been gettin stuck in. Nesting as taken over my life lol.

Last night was so bad i woke up with the worse cramps ever i thought for sure i was in full blown labour. But i knew i wasn't as my belly was making funny noises and i felt the need to vomit. Turns out tummy bug. But the cramps were horrible and with back pain they are still sore this morning.

Anyhow best be off

Kez

Hi

Well i went for my scan today to check my placenta and it has moved up, which is great news. Baby was in the correct position also. I was tempted to find out what we were having but stopped myself smile

Hope all is well.
Take Care

i havent been able to do house work for ages now and DP is the smae with the clothes. drives me up the bloody wall especially when he complains that he has no clean clothes to wear (if i cant reach them then im not going to/cant wash them lol)

our parents have been teasing me over the weekend saying i have popped out heaps in the last week lol (ill post a pic later). i now have some wicked stretch marks sad] and people dont look surprised when i say im having two lol it will be interesting to see my midwifes reaction tomorrow lol

excited - thats great news that your placenta has moved up and bubs is in the right position smile
Sign in to follow this topic